I would do anything for a qt indian gf

i would do anything for a qt indian gf

Attached: 1555579546365.png (1080x720, 1.17M)

you guys lied to me Indian women are attractive.

they are especially westernised indian girls

>tfw lived in India for years
>tfw doing PhD research in India
>tfw have Indian gf

It's a good feel, lad.

what are indian women like in india? did you meet any devadasi women?

Attached: india.png (785x751, 888K)

This girl has a disgusting white soy boy bf. It's not fair. I'm a brown guy who would be her looksmatch but I'll never have a gf

id still wife

Attached: 1555580224143m.jpg (1024x683, 71K)

>I'm a brown guy
You need to go back

>gym
>get contact lenses
>grow a beard
you can do it

Attached: h8s9czt2jxm21.jpg (1536x1495, 191K)

let's go all the way back portugal :)

Attached: be1b231add3716cd386702d042403ac90ae9af18.png (1481x902, 30K)

bruh I'm doing step 1 but I don't believe this image. even looking like that I don't see how he got those chicks without paying them to be there

Bow to you Iberian Master, dumb indio

lol, marriage always ends in divorce, just have a gf

There are hundreds of millions of them, user. By and large, the only ones who can date a foreign guy are well-educated and at least middle-class. Women from less affluent backgrounds tend to lack that freedom, although exceptions do exist.

IME, Indian girls in India tend to be a lot more fun than their Western counterparts. I've had tons of dates turn into all-day excursions. Most Indian women will show their enthusiasm if they're into you, rather than feigning disinterest. It's kinda nice, because it's typically okay to have long-ass text conversations after a good date, instead of having to wait 'X' number of days to make another move.

Anyway, Indian girls run the gamut in terms of personality. On the whole, though, they are more conservative than Western women--that goes even for the ones who use apps like Tinder and Bumble. However, there is a small contingent of fetishists who will hook up with any reasonably good-looking white guy. But in my experience, those girls are miserable to be around and just generally fucking awful.

You can do it Akash. May I ask, are you Northern Indian or Dravidian?
I've had many crushes on Indian and Pakistani girls, usually the lighter skinned aristocratic types. Unfortunately, I only attract Koreaboos and Sinophiles

Northern

t. based curryfever wh*toid autist probably at an expensive private university paid by his rich boomer parents

Bro, I have a friend in Delhi who's dated several models. He's not a great-looking guy--if anything, he looks like Bihari John Lennon. But he's smart, has a sense of humor and no shortage of confidence.

I never would've believed it myself I hadn't seen it. The guy pulls way out of his fucking league.

TBQH most Indian men are so clueless around women that it doesn't take much to get ahead. I guess it might be a bit harder if you're exclusively pursuing white chicks.

>lighter-skinned aristocratic types

Some of them are pretty, but I'm not a big fan of most upper-middle class Indian folk. The entitlement can be unreal; I'd say the majority are incredibly sheltered and would struggle to last a week in a village without breaking down and calling a cab home (What do you mean, take a non-AC bus? Abe, pagal! Log kya kahenge?).

Well-educated Indians from humbler backgrounds--especially non-STEMfags--are usually considerably more based.

extremely cringy and annoying post

>in Delhi

yeah but I'm not competing with other indians. and no I have no interest in white women

insightful, thanks

Who are you competing with, then? White guys going after brown girls?