Why did we let in so many chink subhumans bros? Australia is going to be nothing but a hive of Chinese parasites...

Why did we let in so many chink subhumans bros? Australia is going to be nothing but a hive of Chinese parasites. We're basically hong kong 2.0

Attached: chinks1.jpg (620x348, 56K)

stfu racist, this the 21st century

t. Zhang

the (((politicians))) wanted the financial stimulus

>stfu racist, this the 21st century

Attached: F05408CC-E335-46F8-BE11-22E8AAE13EBD.png (644x800, 174K)

Don't say that about Chinese people, zhang

>Oh no there's people who look different from me in my country! What should we do!

Attached: Wojak crying.png (300x345, 24K)

The People's Republic of China, the best country to live in the world
>systematic, efficient administration
>strong government; only the best are elected in the party
>long year terms allowing for strategic decisions to be made for the country
>the government owns nearly every corporation in the country or has the power to seize them
>land of the free; you can do anything on paper in the country as long as it does not cause a social uproar
>rapidly developing economy; millions break out of poverty every month and in 20 years the entire country will be twice as developed as any western shithole could ever hope to be
>every single person who is a subhuman crook will get killed
what makes them so superior to the point where they adopted this exceptional government type? when will our countries throw away useless democracies and free market capitalism to embrace the light of the ideal system that awaits us?

Attached: 1538111596518.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

t. chinese diaspora

Based Brits outnumber chinks 2 to 1 in Australia.
We'll save your whinging arse

>stfu lacist, this the 21st centuly

Attached: Cowboy Ching Wo Pee .jpg (392x390, 31K)

We have spare the rod.

Attached: img-001.jpg (460x345, 51K)

so why don't you go there?

Because the government needs immigrant hoards to prop up the joke of an economy and it’s corporate masters need cheaper labour and consumers.

>stfu racist, this the 21st century
>Don't say that about Chinese people, zhang
>>Oh no there's people who look different from me in my country! What should we do!
>The People's Republic of China, the best country to live in the world
>>systematic, efficient administration
>>strong government; only the best are elected in the party
>>long year terms allowing for strategic decisions to be made for the country
>>the government owns nearly every corporation in the country or has the power to seize them
>>land of the free; you can do anything on paper in the country as long as it does not cause a social uproar
>>rapidly developing economy; millions break out of poverty every month and in 20 years the entire country will be twice as developed as any western shithole could ever hope to be
>>every single person who is a subhuman crook will get killed
>what makes them so superior to the point where they adopted this exceptional government type? when will our countries throw away useless democracies and free market capitalism to embrace the light of the ideal system that awaits us?

Attached: _ANGRY SOYCHINK5.png (634x712, 210K)

i will go there
one day
because the country still has much modernizing to do, getting citizenship if you aren't an investor is insanely difficult (only around 1000-2000 people have it) and my time can be better spent here for the time being
they have not reached their peak yet but that peak is going to come in our life time
and only then will the Chinese dream truly come to be

Attached: 1546397594794.jpg (292x172, 10K)

Don't go fellow Han. You must stay and spread Chinese influence there.

asians in western countries mix at an exceedingly hight rate and have lower fertility rates than whites so no- you'll probably be the last anglo country to become majority non-white

Because you guys can't elect proper prime ministers

t. islamic state of nz

Is this true? WTF I won't move to Australia now

Yes Australia is now Xīn Zhōngguó. Xi Jinping intends to annex it next March.

Just avoid the major cities and you'll be fine. That being said a lot of regional property boomers are selling large blocks to the chinks, so I think we should all start considering a mass exodus (or just make chink hunting illegal).