LITERALLY USA but boring

LITERALLY USA but boring.

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_Canada_(Pantone).svg.png (800x400, 6K)

Canada is only more boring from a superficial view. A Canadian himself is far more interesting than an American to make up for our lack of things to do. How do you think we entertain ourselves?

sopa de macaco um delicia!!!

By being bored ofcourse. I follow alot of Canadian ethots online and their lives are absolutely boring as fuck, their only highlights are when they cross the border to get their weekly groceries.

I heard that if you rub a canadian's nipples they cum maple syrup.

Then why do you follow them?

nah, they're different. you're the one that wants to be the US (of South America) so fuck off, Brazil

Ha hahahaha well memed friend so funny lmao lol

Shut up stupid uk is ridiculous, at least a lot of terroris rats from the desert are living there now lol.

We get shot on the street now too thanks to all the Somalian refugees we imported.

i'm just messing around, Brazilians are my favourite 3rd worlders

Not really. Canada felt exactly like the US to me except the highway signs were in km.

>Follow thots for anything beyond jerking off
??

Hm

Attached: 1569114672602.png (400x400, 108K)

>Canadian ethots
ALL women are boring. No exceptions.

>following ethots
do burgers really?

thank you for the 4

Not true, they out their milk in bags

do not be sad, *mwah*

The place is a paradise for hikers, I doubt it is boring

i'm ridiculous because I point out the ridiculous country of Brazil every time it tries to elevate, too bad you're a state of monkeys and I fuck any bitch of yours that's worth a damn. fuck off, you worthless confused country, fuck off because every one of your females that is worth a damn wants to fuck me, fuck off because your country ain't worth a damn compared to mine, fuck off because you know the US is the regional hegemon, fuck off you know you're less than us first worlders, just fuck off. fuck off. unironically, just fuck off. you don't amount to shit and you know this. just fuck off. fuck off

woah

Yikes, did another Paki rape your sister again Olly? lmao chill out

Pass the @ of the thots you follow

Cute...

LMAO HES MAD

>I follow alot of Canadian ethots online
Bruh...

Attached: soyjack not impressed.png (225x225, 8K)

Confuse is your shithole with stup desgusting people. Fuck off your, terrorist cock socker. London is Begin to be a literal shithole with all the slam immigrants and you now that. Terroris, anglo narcisist people and will become the hell on earth.

>the faux US of South America
Pathetic, we all know you're too dumb to compare. Now, fuck off.

Just this? Lol
Grey Sky allways will be cringe.