When they gonna reunite?

Of course it will be Faster than Korean reunification

Attached: depositphotos_26507043-stock-photo-map-of-romania-and-moldova.jpg (1024x768, 39K)

who are they?

more land = better is medieval thinking, in the modern age that land must have a well educated population and/or factories in order for it to be beneficial for the whole. Moldova has neither.
If you think we should reunify on principle that we're the same, you're also wrong and neither of us wants unification now.

Never, hopefully.

Attached: moldovans.png (1205x827, 79K)

>more land = better is medieval thinking, in the modern age that land must have a well educated population and/or factories in order for it to be beneficial for the whole. Moldova has neither.
If you think we should reunify on principle that we're the same, you're also wrong and neither of us wants unification now.

Attached: 1544798238075.jpg (644x800, 35K)

>none of the great powers would support it unlike German reunification in the 90s
>Transnistrian and Gagauz separatism
>defeatist mentality on both sides

They will never unite, just as Korea will never unite again. I guarantee it.

Attached: 1566383664853.png (637x916, 185K)

These are gypsies

Hopefully never. Moldova is a shithole, and we would gain nothing in the event of a reunification.

You will be reunited with your brethren and save them from the Russian menace.
Alexander II's dream will be complete.

>Romania
>saving anyone from anything ever

romania saved transylvania from the bozgori

We can't even save ourselves, let alone moldova.

We would've been better off letting Trannysylvania be swallowed up by hungary or germany or turkey or whatever shithole wants it because that place swallows money like Kim Kardashian's gaping asshole and still manages to get out-produced by Bucharest alone, while all the urbanites there are retarded redditors.

Attached: 1479159358501.jpg (498x558, 187K)

Every capital is like that because big multinational companies have HQs there

Why cant we be friends, I appreciate my southern brothers

Attached: NLDHDT5[1].jpg (720x762, 65K)

I want to be friends, but almost every transylvanian from the big cities I met was an insufferable asshole, especially on the internet. The country people are nice, though. I'm also just mad that funds aren't distributed more evenly, even though I speak as a native bucharestean.

Attached: zonele.png (483x375, 386K)

Western powers will eventually force Romania to incorporate Moldova in order to get them away from Russian influence.

No, it's mainly because capitals have large populations of taxpayers and consumers, better infrastructure and educated workforce. The profits made by companies are counted locally in most statistics regardless of company HQ location.

>Western powers
>not making deals with Russia
>caring about small nations
user

I really am surprised that Transnistria or Moldova haven't asked Russia to annex them.

>Transnistria
Only because Ukraine is in the middle.

>Romania having to give endless welfare

The irony

In 10 years maybe

Probably never. Just watch the Ruskies put nukes in Transnistria the moment the Americans bring theirs to Deveselu.