Hello,I’m from Russia

There is a nation separate from the Russians - Ukrainians and Belarusians. Belarusians are normal people, brothers. Ukrainians are fucking shit who blame Russia for all their troubles. And yes, I know that there are Ukrainians. Suck.

Attached: 3B738F72-930A-4451-B2AE-1EA566704824.jpg (249x249, 17K)

very Russian post

What's your government's ultimate plan? Annex the Ukraine and Belarus?

tyfp

Why do we need more territories, you fucking saw how big our country is, but with a small president, lol.

Based

unironically russians are the best posters on Jow Forums

HAIL EURASIA
HAIL DUGIN
HAIL PUTIN
HAIL ROSSIYA
DEATH TO ATLNATICISM

Attached: Aleksandr_Dugin_on_White_race_zpswzyrnoze.jpg (800x822, 227K)

Hey Russia
Is the empire coming back someday?
I want to see Putin Dynasty

What makes Ukrainians fucking subhumans compared to Russians?

because of this

Attached: quote-an-important-aspect-of-the-eurasian-worldview-is-an-absolute-denial-of-western-civilization-al (850x400, 76K)

is it true that ukrainians make beet soup wrong?

based on the collapse of the USSR, the republics and countries were disconnected from Russia, some remained in normal relations, and some, like Ukraine, hate Russia. It's just that, for no reason.

>Ukrainians are fucking shit who blame Russia for all their troubles
Well, Russian government did hacked the Ukrainian electrical network twice in the past few years, so I can't really blame them

Fuck em all just annex them and make Russian Empire again

Russia has bigger population and therefor bigger amount of posters to call them subhumans.
Fucking subhuman.

i went to a speech about ukraine from the russian embassy a few days ago and they served russian food, i like it alot

In August 2014, Dugin called for a "genocide" of Ukrainians. Halya Coynash of the Kharkiv Human Rights Protection ...

HAIL RODINA
KILL THE HOLHOLS

Wow based

answer me russia bro :(

They themselves arranged for government coups. The constant chaos in their country led them to need an aggressor who allegedly arranged a war for them, power outages and more

>but with a small president
careful there

Frevg

tell us more