1 out of 50 Aussie posters in on Methamphetamine? wtf?

1 out of 50 Aussie posters in on Methamphetamine? wtf?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.png (754x948, 183K)

Nah man you must be imaging ingg things no one here touches that kind of dirty sutfs

Lmao please don't type when you're on your prescription Zhang

i hate them so fucking much

i could literally go on a essay long rant about junkies mixing with bogans producing a feral creature that's not a man or beast

i aint on nuffin Juan go back to helping your brothers cross the broder from mexhico

test

makes cutting off the soles of your feet all the more enjoyable

w-what?

sydney represent

where im from we literally call them 'ferals'

There's some aussie junkie who'd get high and cut all the dead skin off his feet. The videos get posted here now and then

I'm glad to hear it user! Stay safe!

>According to the 2017 National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH), approximately 1.6 million people (0.6 percent of the population) reported using methamphetamine in the past year

... we are doing better at something than Australia is!

I secretly love getting warts so I can cut them out.

>Age 14 and over

Attached: 1569054799599.jpg (801x736, 135K)

crickey!

Important FYI for Aussies; in a minute I will post simple rexipes for meth, your gooberment might censor it but mine won't.

Stay posted and bumb this thread while I search my hard drive

Attached: freedom.jpg (625x496, 64K)

>1.9%

I can think of a few people who just have to be hooked on the shit in my own insignificant and irrelevant town but not many.

Now I feel less embarrassed about my own fondness for biting 'em clean out just so I can marvel at the blood and how it never seems to flow.

kys

Don't tell me what to do, fucking leaf comes from a cunt that won't even let me claim asylum

Update: Cant find the file, but there is the "one pot method" for making low quality meth by simply mixing the ingredients in a pressurized chamber

>meth bad

Attached: 1557089590596 - Copy.png (231x218, 12K)

I can assure you it's more than 1 in 50.