Is nuclear power a possibility in your country?

No. Everyone hates it and would sabotage it before letting it exist safely, especially boomers.
s()mh.com.au/business/the-economy/ludicrous-key-union-breaks-ranks-with-alp-to-support-nuclear-power-20190919-p52t0e.html

Attached: australasian jews.png (762x617, 538K)

>da joos
kys

just a random pic bro, calm down

calm down shlomo he wasn't even saying anything bad about them

aussie politics is a bad joke
at least US politics is an amusing joke

I don't see how. It's like 10x more depressing and simplistic.

that's the beauty of it
they're like cave men banging rocks together to see who can make the loudest noise

No because of earthquakes

No, because people are defeatist retards who buy all the memes from the American media to seem cool.

Attached: Laguna_Verde.png (679x636, 61K)

We already have a reactor and now the energy debate was started again and surprisingly, our prime minister actually started talking about building a second reactor. It won't happen for a while because of the costs and political will but it was interesting to see him open the topic.
Would be funny if it was built near the Austrian border, those pansies always cry about nuclear energy.

Half of them have lighter skin than most of this board.

Yeah, chinks are building the 4th one... gg uruguay if it blows up

Attached: centrales-nucleares-construccion.png (490x759, 64K)

No, it was abolished in a referendum shortly after muh Chernobyl.

Is nuclear power necessary in Australia though?
It's a resource rich country with a relatively small population. You don't have to install potential bombs in your country unless the merits significantly outweigh drawbacks.

I guess it's kinda popular.

Attached: generation-by-source-electricity_03-2018.png (1400x861, 59K)

We were the second country to build a nuclear power plant doing so in 1945 and currently operate the largest on earth

Pretty sad, considering you nation is probably the best possible one to put nuclear reactors in

lol no

it is a point of national pride that we are nuclear free. never 4get rainbow warrior.

our biggest export is dairy from intensive farming but we like to LARP that we are crusaders of enviromental protection.

I really hope the project can get some momentum. Honestly if Šarec starts to heavily push for it, I'm voting for him the next election, no matter how autistic his other policies are.

Yes. We have a nuclear plant with two reactors at Cernavodă, and two more are currently under construction.

How can a country be as based as Romania

>indig is ok to say
>abo isn't

Attached: abo apu.jpg (1600x900, 96K)

Nuclear is based

Attached: 1519097285138.png (162x301, 48K)

Bi bilo kar fajn, če bi se kaj obrnilo, ja.

Cute apu, mind if I save it?