Why has Chinese culture historically been so much more enlightened compared to the West?

Why has Chinese culture historically been so much more enlightened compared to the West?

Attached: DragonLightsFestival_SoldierField_750x420.jpg (750x420, 93K)

Centralization/Unification after a period of intense wars in their early history that sprung innovation and sophistication

Seems like Chinese are just superior humans

>Chinese culture historically been so much more enlightened compared to the West?

Attached: 1461138533450.png (600x600, 478K)

No.
I don't think that's wrong to say to an extent.

What's your definition of englightened?

hello chang

>enlightened
Yeah, cause of the Buddhism obviously

>western culture

Attached: 1569078127017.jpg (268x598, 26K)

I'm not Chinese. Sure I'm 100% a Sinoboo but not for modern """China""".

i shagged a chinese girl once

Post the drawing of the fart warfare

yikes
everybody loves China

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-090214_Firefox.jpg (713x223, 36K)

was she thicc?

no

I'm J-panese

Attached: C88832D0-95EF-41FC-8672-BCC53157870D.jpg (380x264, 22K)

was she cute?

she was a fan of my bnc (big NORDIC cock)

doesn't answer my question

post titties

Qin Shi Huang killing off the meme identity and culture of small nations to keep a huge cunt going, uniting units used by China, creating huge roads that connected each other to make everyone a mutt ethnicity called Han ethnicity

China never viewed itself as a nation they saw themselves as a civilization. In fact not only a civilization but THE civilization surrounded by hordes of barbarians (mongols, turks, huns) from beyond the great wall.

But what were considered barbarians during pre-Imperial China are now just as Chinese as the descendants of those from the Yellow River in the modern era.

gross

I wouldn't call confucianism enlightened but Taoism is pretty cool. Buddism was often and rightfully persecuted

I've heard they were also reluctant to make diplomacy the way the West did (with ambassadors sent to other countries) since they viewed themselves as the central, middle kingdom.
Other countries sent their ambassadors to the Capital instead

>big
>nordic
>cock

Attached: 1569139640009.jpg (729x720, 83K)

Based

Cringe

Attached: ASIA1.jpg (2484x1506, 592K)

it depends on the dynasty. Han and Tang were alpha as fuck and conquered large portions of Central and West Asia but Song was incredibly beta and they paid their enemies not to invade them