Cripple

Cripple Deflipping itself

Attached: CrippleNipple.png (1170x222, 25K)

>OH SHIT BOYZ
>ETH JUST FLIPPED RIPPLE!

if ETH gets flipped it will pump hard as fuck, just like last year.

THIS IS UNIRONICALLY GOOD FOR ETHER

I bought 10k XRP at 10k sats and now I'm down almost 20%, what should I do? is it going back to 10k sats today

what did Ripple do anyway to pump?
release something?
pfft yeah great centralized garbage

Yes. As anyone who isnt a retard knows, it will recharge after a pump like that before continuing to go up

Attached: noose.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>He fell for the decentralization meme

Attached: 1ewdzs.jpg (399x385, 37K)

>he wants crypto to have the same problems as old tech

Attached: 1482978211124.png (906x900, 534K)

Hahaha, face it. You got steamrolled by bankers. NIPPLECRIPPLE

yall are litteraly fucking retards on here, mans have been telling yall idiots to buy xrp at 25c a few days ago but nope yall to busy buying fucking shitlink and holoshit, yall deadass deserve it

>He bought?
>end the PnD

Probably just Xrapid is doing some trial runs today for it's release later this month. More than likely some partners were moving some funds around using xrp for the first time. Get ready for it to explode when xrp goes live.

these ripple pumps are so funny. They happen the exact same way again, again, and again. You would think that maybe people would learn the third time, but no, there are always new fools.

Sergey is going to lead the golden bullrun. Not Cripplecoin

This isn't a pump and dump so just sit on your bag. You're an idiot or noob if you didn't start buying a month ago, though, so kys I guess faggot.

we outhea making money while faggots like u stay poor

are you black? actual question

For me it was
>she is trying to sell with insane profit?
>ban her.

what? some context?

>everything goes up in a straight line in a day with no pullback or profit taking

The absolute state of this board. The last XRP run took place over 21 days.

They’ve speeded it up to 24 hours due to a lack of suckas

He's snoop dogg, fool

Ofcourse not, we buy in low so we can experience the emotional rollercoaster of it pumping skyhigh and then selling our bags at a lower price we bought in. Haven't you learned anything?

>due to a lack of suckas
Good one.