This guy created a party whose platform consisted of opposal to USA

>this guy created a party whose platform consisted of opposal to USA
>wanted to enact laws that would allow violence against american citizens, desecrating the graves of US citizens buried in Denmark and abandoning participation of all US wars (but not leaving NATO, lol)
>had huge support but his party got shut down by leftist government because apparently his proposals were "intolerant" and "bigoted"

Attached: 029wghv97hh11.jpg.jpg (1024x574, 47K)

>had huge support but his party got shut down by leftist government because apparently his proposals were "intolerant" and "bigoted"
Cringe as fuck on so many levels. Holy shit how cucked can you get?

Attached: nazbol lim3542.jpg (1276x2853, 457K)

>, desecrating the graves of US citizens
he should come try that here. i will personally slit his throat

he looks like a pig ngl

Attached: 1569137620682.jpg (350x350, 25K)

>desecrating the graves of US citizens
he should come try that here. i will personally shake his hand a buy him a drink

That is what happens when your country begins to view americans as human

Based swede

if you like dead mutts so much, you should join them

This

i join them every year at the annual memorial on the world war 2 cemetary in Margraten where i sponsor a grave of us soldier who died in ww2. the only mistake the us ever made was not to keep pushing east after 1945.

Attached: spot052_margrate_cemetery_4.jpg (625x469, 70K)

>state sponsored american dicksucking
You should dump your sever waste in that field lol.

I thought he was mostly anti immigration? I knew he was based but I didn't know he was that based.

Anti immigration is anti USA as americans are responsible for that.

don't you think beating up american citizens is a bit extreme? They are not responsible for the wrongdoing of their government

La atrocidad blanca

>Rasmus Paludan calls for putting expelled foreign citizens unwilling to travel back to their country in detention camps in North-Eastern Greenland.[14]
lol

>At his protests, Paludan has burned the Quran and defaced it in other ways that many Muslims find offensive

>In January 2013, Paludan was given a 5-year restraining order, forbidding him to contact a then 24-year-old man whom he had been stalking since 2010, when they both started to study Latin at University of Copenhagen.[9][10] Despite the restraining order, the harassment continued until December 2013.[10] In 2015 Paludan was sentenced to a fine for offending the police officer who handled the stalking case

guarantee you this guy is an incel and jerks it to BLACKED

Mostly, yes. I would say that anti-multiculturalism is anti USA.

Out of curiosity what would drive this level of anti Americanism in Denmark? Cant really think of anything the US has really done to Denmark or how the US negatively affects the daily lives of most Danes.

Mutt

Based

USA constantly advocates for Denmark taking in refugees and making queer theory official curiculum in danish schools

Good riddance. America is the last bastion of liberty in the world, and the destination of choice for the overwhelming majority of educated, intelligent people with good prospects and strong work ethic.

Denmark is a communist pisshole, and this clown is obviously mentally deficient for not realizing the absurdity present in all his views.

What? Pretty sure the US doesnt give this much of a shit about Denmark of all places. Pretty small irrelevant country.

Source of the queer theory thing. Genuinely curious.

What are you on about USA constantly forces other countries in line with its social and political currents. You will get the same shit too, if you are Japanese.

Attached: 1510863297520.png (633x744, 819K)

he's actually a closet faggot
had a site called something along the lines of "beautiful men" where he'd put up creep shots of guys
he'd also accuse anyone opposing him of being a homosexual

That doesn't seem like the current US government's policy with Trump. I am skeptical. What is the actual source of that article. Dont just cut off the news source.

They just literally made us a colony and have meddled in Latin American affairs, so you're wrong, Americans will literally meddle *anywhere*.

"brainwash" sounds a bit evil.
Americans want to help their allied nation to become more tolerant and embrace people from other countries. Estonia is losing population quickly, it really needs multiculturalism

> the only mistake the us ever made was not to keep pushing east after 1945.
I agree, cause if they did they'd get overran and Europe would be R E D

Attached: armies ww2.png (1216x769, 517K)

Context matters. You cant compare Puerto Rico and back then to fucking Denmark and right now.

>That doesn't seem like the current US government's policy with Trump.
They never stopped.

No idea, i just saw it being posted here. From my experience it's mostly EU that does stuff like that, because since we became an EU candidate we kept getting things like fag parades and mandatory posters on school walls promoting multiculturalism and shit like that. So i'm going to assume that the eternal kraut () is behind this
Based

Attached: 20190817_132623.jpg (4128x2322, 3.86M)

>wanted to enact laws that would allow violence against american citizens, desecrating the graves of US citizens
I don't remember this part

Shut up, David-kun.

I wonder who's behind this post...

Attached: 1568797684543.jpg (493x222, 114K)

>You will get the same shit too,
I'm not the guy. And yes, USA stick their nose into our internal affairs and tell us what to do about finance service and insurance service, saying what we currently have are non-tariff barriers.