Did you know that the word ''Poland'' comes from a greek word meaning ''SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'' because that's what we...

Did you know that the word ''Poland'' comes from a greek word meaning ''SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'' because that's what we eat and that's how much we are worth as a nation?

Attached: pllarge.gif (482x302, 2K)

yep

but you posted the Indonesian flag

Thoughts on leftie?

Attached: izu.jpg (750x750, 82K)

Poles means people from the fields.

God I wish that were me.

Poles are Lettites

literally doesn't

pola means "field" in russian

yes we took name from a russian word
dumb turk

based SARMATIAN bull

well I am not very versed in slavic history but I image some russian nobels went to poland, saw poor peasants working the fields, and thus they called them people of the field. And then the name caught on.

literal retard

I want to became his bottom so much

Italian cruiser

Attached: Pola_Card.png (327x450, 75K)

It's "pole" and the word means the same in Polish
The word Polska probably comes from the tribe name Polanie, but we aren't even sure if a tribe with that name actually existed
The first recorded mention of that name was probably by Otton in 1000 iirc

And no, we don't know for sure where does the name of the Polanie tribe come from, it may be the word "pole" but it just as well might be the word "opole" or whatever

there was one tribe who hated trees and keep terraforming endless forests into endless fields. Other tribes called them Polanie what means basicaly Fieldfags. Polska is a feminine adjective which became a noun and standalone name, but originates from Polska Ziemia - the land of Fieldfags

correct
>The origin of the name Polanie is theorized to be descendend ultimately from Proto-Slavic. It may derive from the word pole, Russian for "field".[4]

incorrect, don't open your cum stained mouth if you don't know what you're talking about westie

This is correct.

Poland here is called Lenkija, which originated from lenkti, which means avoid/go around

So Poland is called place to be avoided

Facts don't care about your feelings, field peasant.

Attached: e5e.jpg (680x743, 60K)