**gives away passport to any spic that is 1/2048 italian**

**gives away passport to any spic that is 1/2048 italian**
Are they retarded?

Attached: download (3).png (255x170, 276)

Aren't most South Americans whiter than Terrone?

Can't be worse than terroni desu

No, they aren't, they benefit from immigration from Latin America, the people who can do all the paperwork and go there are probably hard working people.

this. it is expensive and a lengthy process because of waiting times. and by bringing them legally they can tax them. a lot of people return to their ancestral lands.

korea does the same thing. but they don't always get citizenship, just visas. the SE Asians that come illegally end up worse off, don't pay taxes, and send their earnings back home.

Italy has been the largest nationalizer of Moroccans since 2015

My grandad who has italian grandparents almost got italian citizenship, he had all the documents, but he said the people at the consulate talked him about of it saying you only need american citizenship and now he's 80 years old and too old to give a fuck anymore no matter how much my whole family pressures him

France is

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-105843__01.jpg (1080x1042, 133K)

i mean most euro countries are doing bullshit like this. yp*Po so unattractive they literally cannot survive lmao. they like pandas

Total population of Moroccans living abroad = 15 million. ( MOROCCO POPULATION 30 MILLIONS, 1/3 LIVES ABROAD )

Read again. Italy has become the largest nationalizer of foreign nationals since 2015 overtaking France. Largest groups of immigrants are Moroccans and Albanians

We have low birthrate and the population is old.
In other words come fuck our women

Italy has a shrinking old population, better to give passports to spics w/ italian surnames that are relatively culturally similar than giving it to the hoardes of muslims and negroes.

How do I get an italian husband? T. Female

Doesn't like 60% of Albania live abroad?

Idk visit the country i guess?

Imagine the smell in the Netherlands

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-111846.png (1080x1920, 552K)

2016 was the best year for the southrons. They nationalized half the Muslim world

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-112206.png (1080x1920, 620K)

boy you sure are determined to slurp as much semen as any western european

Attached: 1553902171960.png (657x527, 26K)

my cousin is german and she forces me to sniff + rub her snowy pale feet. They smell of sauerkraut and the smell infected my lungs twice already.

why do wh*te girls enjoying bullying meds?

Attached: 1507146464706.jpg (1000x1395, 269K)

A Co-Worker of mine actually had an Italian passport until very recently, despite living her whole life here in Germany and being genetically South American, because her father was half Italian or something.

She also apparently had a lot of problems dealing with the Italian embassy to renew her passport.
Apparently they bully you there and don't really care for your shit, if you cannot speak Italian (which she can't).

Now she'll just get the German passport. (which is way better anyways)

Why are Italimemes so mean!?

>Apparently they bully you there and don't really care for your shit, if you cannot speak Italian
Seem based to me

lmao

We need to vote pd so that we can give away passports to any person who is 0/2048 italian

>tfw my dream is to live in Germany but being non EU it's basically impossible
>parents are old ass anglos so I can't take advantage of citizenship through ancestor
>meanwhile south americans with 1% italian gets to live the dream in germany

just get a work visa for a job that pays high enough [eu blue card] and you get permanent residency in under 2 years

t. american who did just that

go to libya and take a boat

>>tfw my dream is to live in Germany but being non EU it's basically impossible
Just get any other EU citizenship and then move to Germany, simple as

Give us too Romans took Jews as slaves

I have a masters in accounting so I don't think it'd work. My German is mediocre and US has different certifications
Should've gone the computer science route.

It's absurd that we do this and welcome refugees when there is so much misery here already

I don't have a single shittaly ancestor

What's your job?
I'd take advantage of that if I could, but my ancestors have been living here since the 1700s, old Anglo blood. So I cant take advantage of italy/ireland/latvia/hungary/Poland etc. Citizenship through ancestors programs

Thanks for the passport, fellow italians.

Romans =/= Unified Kingdom of italy.

I'm working on getting Spanish citizenship then I'll visit Germany and rest of Europe

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-141302.png (1080x2160, 1.47M)

I think getting a Cyprus citizenship was like 100k, shouldn't be too hard to get one

>What's your job?
CS

So entitled

because old boomer fuck are living till 90 and are ruining the country
we need to import violent subhumans to rob and kill grandma so we don't have to pay her pension

H-hi

Why are mutts suddently interested in Europe? Whats wrong with your country?

Attached: 1555847230474.jpg (474x632, 210K)

Italy is full of old people if they have no immigration they're fucked

I wish I had some European ancestors so I could claim citizenship of some EU country. But I am descendant if generations of Russian peasants. 100% mutt of whatever there was.
Acquiring EU passport with no problems would have been so good. Oh well.

Yes

Attached: gig.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

>m*d attempting to act superior to new worlders
every time

reminder that ***ONLY*** north western europeans are better than new worlders

Albanians and Moroccans have been here for more than 20 years. It's a bit difficult to not give them citizenship.
France instead has Moroccans, Algerians, Tunisians and Niggers.

There are no qt north italy gf's, only bitchy italo-descendent girls.

I wish I could go to Russia freely too