Lets face it, Germans built most of eastern Europe

Lets face it, Germans built most of eastern Europe.

Attached: WUKDgqEVyKdKiFxrY_WZ-8r2aXfRKsmDP27ZUs45nYY.png (1024x623, 739K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puńsk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_towns_with_German_town_law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magdeburg_rights
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walddeutsche
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No wonder it's so shit

Germany is the reason Europe is dead

We should've just been conquered by the Teutons.

Poles build "your" capital, which is the only place in Lithuania that is close to 1st world.

Attached: 659px-Mapa_rozsiedlenia_ludności_polskiej_z_uwzględnieniem_spisów_z_1916_roku.jpg (659x599, 130K)

Are there still any in Hungary and Russia? I know they got exiled from Czech and Poland.

they couldve done a better job then

So wtf were the Germans doing in all those other places? Being a minority?

Attached: C486DE91-7B0B-48AC-9CEE-38A876FB1C29.png (1031x650, 97K)

They spread to other countries like a cancer.

oh no no no wait till this dude finds out that most of the polish elite is ethnically Lithuanian or has Lithuanian origins
after the iron wall almost all of them moved to Germany

Vilnius has always been lithuanian you polish monkey

most in Hungary were expelled too
those in Russia were deported to Central Asia during WW2 and mostly returned to Germany after the fall of the USSR, but a few are still living there

Literally a cancer spreading

They were all Polish. Cope, baltic thirdie
t. Arunas Pidoras, fuck off back to shithuania, but not to Wilno.

eastern europe is the Africa of Germany.

They were invited as workers, settlers, engineers, doctors. In the Russian empire the largest factory was in Kaunas and was owned by Germans.
a lot of Lithuanians got polonized or chose to "be" polish, until after ww1 it wasn't popular to speak Lithuanian since it was a "peasant language". In the cities, Lithuanian was a language they spoke at home and they spoke Polish in the cities to appear more "intellectual".
Also strange how most "polish" last names in Lithuania are only found it Lithuania and not in Poland itself.
last names ending -Vičius for example

Plus this map is propaganda, it shows 800-1000 people communities as a majority region.

They were being merchants. Almost all those tiny spots are cities. A lot of the cities in Eastern Europe were founded by German merchants with German city rules.

This is very comparable to the Chinese presence in South-East Asia today.

most settlements/cities at that time had populations of 5-10k people. Memel/Klaipeda in 2010 had its population at 21,470 and yet was considered a rival to Konigsberg/Kaliningrad in terms of trade.

There was no Polonization of peasantry. Which Lithuanians were 99% consisted of. The ellite chose to be Polish, because Lithuanians are embarrasing and I perfectly understand why.

Poles of Northern Kresy consisted of every branch of people and they made more than 90% of population of the northern Kresy.

"polonization" is just lithuanian soviet revisionism and struggling to justify their presence on polish stolen homes and buildings.

Germans didn't build shit, we were better of under the Magyars than under the H*bsburgs

There was literally no germans in Podlasie, Mazovia, but map shows they were large part of the society. And that's just an example.

>"polonization" is just lithuanian soviet revisionism and struggling to justify their presence on polish stolen homes and buildings.
Western and northern Poland is literally that. Stolen German homes and Lithuanians ones.

Oh and you faggots are doing the same thing to the Lithuanians living currently in Poland. Punskas and Seinai for example. Your policies are making the children speak less and less lithuanian and more polish. In about 50 years the towns will have become majority Polish. For example seinai already has.

>In the 2010 Russian census, 394,138 Germans were enumerated, down from 597,212 in 2002, making Germans the 20th largest ethnic group in Russia. There are approximately 300,000 Germans living in Siberia.

>Podlasie
Prussia
>Mazovia
Parts of the southern region of neighboring East Prussia received settlers and Protestant religious refugees who became known as the Mazurs. By the 18th century the portion of East Prussia in which they settled was sometimes referred to as Masuria (Masuren), and inhabited by a Protestant population of Germans and Poles.

>and Lithuanians ones
lol
Glad you're at least admitting that you're part of stalinist frankenstein of relocating lithuanian barely literate villagers to an advanced foreign city.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puńsk
this region was previously settled by baltic tribes which were killed or integrated by germans and then the region was again resettled by Lithuanians. Right now its being settled by poles and the population there is getting replaced year by year.

>Podlasie
>Prussia

are you braindead?

>Protestant religious refugees
That was southern Warmia-Mazury region where lots of protestant Mazovians moved to. The region was linguistically polsh. While Mazovia proper didn't have any protestant refugees it was majority catholic region.

Punsk has still lithuanians in it. However Lithuanians here prefer to be raised as Poles, because of better living standards on polish side( history repeats itself)

True. Anything with value here was built by germans.

Look at the region and you can see that Podlasie contains a bit of Prussia
Also Podlasie is Ethnic Baltic Land. You can deny it all you want yet the proof of geographical names being of baltic/lithuanian origin - You cannot deny that.

and also destroyed most of it

You misspelled am*rica.

I actually go to Punskas frequently because I have relatives there and no they don't prefer to be Polish. Anyway I am not saying in this thread that everything in Poland was built by germans, you have your own Polish cities like Cracow and Warsaw. Cracow is still very beautiful

Po co się ciepiesz ze Żmudzinami?
Przecież wiadomo, że prawdziwa, historyczna Litwa to dzisiejsza Białoruś.

Wait
>Kraków was a member of the Hanseatic League and many craftsmen settled there, established businesses and formed craftsmen's guilds. City Law, including guilds' depictions and descriptions, were recorded in the German language Balthasar Behem Codex. This codex is now featured at the Jagiellonian Library. By the end of the thirteenth century, Kraków had become a predominantly German city.[12] In 1475 delegates of the elector George the Rich of Bavaria came to Kraków to negotiate the marriage of Princess Jadwiga of Poland (Hedwig in German)
oh no no no no no no no

I think he was referring to Yotvingia.

Wow you are literally eating russian propaganda

>Look at the region and you can see that Podlasie contains a bit of Prussia
You're bad at geography or you're drunk so the images overlap on each other and you see the "parts"

>Also Podlasie is Ethnic Baltic Land
Podlasie means "under the forest" Polish land.

Why are Balts such cucks and Germanic cocksuckers? We should Polonize you all to total assimilation. Only that's will make us human beings.

All of them speak Polish.

reminder that Germans were 20th century economic migrants

>settle down to work for cheaper pay
>destroy local businesses with this practice
>50 years later THIS IS GERMAN LAND NOW BOI

yeah because you renamed it
"palenkė" is the real name
The region is called Podlasie, Podlasko or Podlasze in Polish, Palenkė in Lithuanian, Padliašša (Пaдляшшa) in Belarusian, Pidlissja (Пiдлiccя), Pidljasije (Пiдляciє), Pidljaššja (Пiдляшшя) or Pidljaxija (Пiдляхiя) in Ukrainian, Podljas’e (Пoдляcьe) in Russian, "Podlyashe" (פּאָדליאַשע) in Yiddish, and Podlachia in Latin.

There are two opinions regarding the origin of the name of the region. Commonly people derive it from the Slavic word les or las meaning "forest", i.e., it is an "by the wood(s)" or "area of forests", making Podlachia close in meaning to adjacent Polesia. The theory has been questioned, as it does not properly take into consideration the vowel shifts "a" > "e" > "i" in various Slavic languages (in fact, it mixes vowels from different languages).

The second opinion holds that the term comes from the expression pod Lachem, which may be translated literally as "under the Poles" (see: Lechia). Some claim it to mean "under Polish rule", though in the Middle Ages Podlachia was only partially under Polish rule, and since 1446 until 1569 the area belonged to the Grand Duchy of Lithuania. A better variant of this theory holds that the name originates from the period when the territory was within the Trakai Voivodeship of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, along the borderline with the Mazovia province, primarily a fief of the Poland of the Piasts and later on part of the Kingdom of Poland of the Jagiellons. Hence pod Lachem would mean "near the Poles", "along the border with Poland". The historical Lithuanian name of the region, Palenkė, has exactly this meaning.

europe died and G*rmans killed it

We never polonized anyone forcefully. It's just Lithuanians (aware of their cultural inferiority) that wanted to be part of something bigger and more powerful. Now they are butthurt on us that they were culturally inferior and literally white niggers in the medievals.

and it was based since they replaced fucking mudhutts with red brick beautiful houses and brought in civilization while the illiterate natives starved to fucking death

Because Russia has interest in promoting Belarussia's history.

>"palenkė" is the real name
lol. Wilno is the real name

Lithuanian IQ checks out.

Attached: 1562346522864.jpg (178x283, 8K)

Lol,no. Only stupid belarussians can think that they were lithuanians /_/. Belarussians and ukrainians are just parts of russian ethnicity

Duchy of Lithuania was a cultural heir of Kievan Rus, with its law, religion and customs.

Kievan rus`- orthodox
Lithuania - catholic
Russian tsardom - orthodox

I know. Shithuanian scum still want to kill us with help of their Germanic masters. We should destroy leeching European Union and Shithuanian subhumans before it will be too late for us to save our freedom and identity

I only agree with half of your post
our elite did polonize itself, but when you don't allow anything except polish to be held in churches and etc. then it is polinization.
The current belarussians are russians, the Ruthenians have long been replaced by the slavic slaves. The ruthenian language is long dead and only spoken by ruthenian minorites in Lithuania.
Either way Ruthenians were ruled by LITHUANIANS, they history is being ruled by foreign rulers.
Also we were doing just fine by ourselves till we did the mistake, god forgive me for mentioning this curse word, "the L*blin *nion"

Also isn't it a bit too much of a coincidence that the moment in the 18th century jews started to move in here in masses that the commonwealth deteriorates and gets partitioned? That the moment jews start living here the nobles lose their sense of "identity" and don't care who they belong to?

it causes instability between lithuanian and belarussian relations thus why Russia is sponsoring these theories, plus all of the conspiracy crap.
lol

Why are all Russians so braindead and hypocritical? You know nothing about history fucker

slav(e)

I'm going to compile a list of polish nobles with lithuanian ethnicity to make you literally cry yourself to sleep every day

Goths lived in Crimea until the 1700s

Why can't Easterners into proper history?

How come I always get told that Poles don't really care about Lithuania, yet Poles itt are so incredibly seething?

they are butthurt that Lithuanians built their country

>that reddit spacing faggot constantly shitting threads with his underage faggotory
i wish there was no flags

>Muh nobles were 1/16th Lithuanian
>Muh nobles spoke Polish to Poles
Does it really matter? They were still nobles and they oppressed the peasants together without regard whether they were Polish, Lithuanian or even Ruthenian

Slovaks always were peasant slaverace of superior Magyars. That's why you type this piece of shit and suck German cock so much now

lol

they did nothing wrong, landlets deserved everything they had for being poor scum. They should have been greatful that the masters let them farm on their fields.

>his nobles speaking Polish

Considering that Polish is the worst sounding language on planet earth that's not something to be proud of

This was before the l*blin "union", Lithuanian nobles spoke to slav(e)s in Ruthenian while to each other they spoke in Lithuanian.

>A lot of the cities in Eastern Europe were founded by German merchants with German city rules
okay cool, you should be able to easily name five of them, then.

>My oppressor speaks my language therefore I am the master race
>LMAO, look at those sub-humans, their oppressor doesn't speak the same language as them therefore I am superior to them

Eastern European circle of hate

This is actually how most people think believe or not

Look at Anglos, if you can't speak English they'll classify you as alien race

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_towns_with_German_town_law

Bratislava
Budapest
Novi Sad
Gdansk
Lviv

Don't forget
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magdeburg_rights

Dutch is even worse moroccan rat
Did you are even able to type more complex words than braindead ape?
It's all fake. They wouldn't be able to name even one. Retarded g*rmanic faggots

>Lviv
Lmao,call it Lemberg or at least Lvov or Lwow

Those laws were common is rich cites. The mining cities in Hungary had those laws even though they weren't ruled by Germans

Oh no no no no no
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walddeutsche

let's look at some of those
>Riga
>The river Daugava has been a trade route since antiquity, part of the Vikings' Dvina-Dnieper navigation route to Byzantium. A sheltered natural harbour 15 km (9.3 mi) upriver from the mouth of the Daugava — the site of today's Riga — has been recorded, as Duna Urbs, as early as the 2nd century. It was settled by the Livs, an ancient Finnic tribe.

>Stargard
>The city's name is of Pomeranian (Kashubian) origin and stands for old (stari) town/city (gard or gôrd).

>Szczecin
>The recorded history of Szczecin began in the eighth century, as Vikings and West Slavs settled Pomerania. The Slavs erected a new stronghold on the site of the modern castle.

>Wałcz
>In the High Middle Ages the region of modern Wałcz lied in a boundary territory of Pomerania and Greater Poland. It was eventually annexed by Poland in the early 12th century and except a brief Brandenburg rule (in the 14th century), it remained as part of Poland until the first partition in 1772.

Do you want me to continue?

>Bratislava
>The first written reference to a settlement named "Brezalauspurc" dates to 907 and is related to the Battle of Pressburg, during which a Bavarian army was defeated by the Hungarians.

>Budapest
>The first settlement on the territory of Budapest was built by Celts before 1 AD.

>Novi Sad
>...the Serbs of the area founded a new settlement in 1694 on the left bank of the Danube. They initially called it the 'Serb city' (German: Ratzen Stadt). Another name used for the settlement was Petrovaradinski Šanac.

>Gdansk
>The first written record thought to refer to Gdańsk is the vita of Saint Adalbert. Written in 999, it describes how in 997 Saint Adalbert of Prague baptised the inhabitants of urbs Gyddannyzc, "which separated the great realm of the duke [of Poland] from the sea."

>Lviv
>Recent archaeological excavations show that the area of Lviv has been populated since at least the 6th century.

Fuck P*les

Attached: 70640554_593933634766170_4888548797262594048_n.jpg (446x719, 47K)

When it comes to Bratislava (Or Pressburg), it was a multicultural outpost in Hungary on the Danube that was used to trade with the HRE. It was populated with: Czechoslovaks, Germans, Magyars and of course Jews. When Budapest fell to the Turks the Habsburgs moved the capital of Hungary there and built it up into a more suitable capital city, so I would say that while it wasn't founded by the Germans, it was built up by them

>settlement = city
retard

Breh first settlements are not the cities that were later founded I know for fact that Riga was built by the Germans and so was Tallinn

Hang yourself Samogitian subhuman. We should have open hunting season for you faggots.
Suck G*rm cock harder. You aren't even real nation.

lmao

Attached: 1545852241631.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Seethe more Muhammad. You are only able to destroy everything not a built even one good thing.

The German is right.

probably in every polish city you will find houses that were built by Germans or were designed by German architects.
Tell me, from what city are you from?

Not your business Vytautas. Better go to plebbit

according to mutts every city in USA was built by Native Americans

>Better go to plebbit
go, go no one's keep you here

no one is keeping you here*

>it's another "Poles seethe against every country they border" episode

I LIKE this gaslighting pole, he literally attacks anyone and that shituanian ape still bites everytime for how long already?? 2 years at least

Lithuania: good country
Poland: terrible country

Lithuanians: good people
Poland: terrible people

*medieval Riga was built by Germans.
It was a center of northern trade for hundreds and hundreds of years before the first Kraut even set foot there.
>The Chronicle of Henry of Livonia (Chronicle) mentions Riga's earliest recorded fortifications upon a promontory, Senais kalns ("ancient hill"), later razed in the 18th century, becoming the site of Riga's Esplanade. It also testifies to Riga having long been a trading center by the 12th century, referring to it as portus antiquus (ancient port), and describes dwellings and warehouses used to store mostly corn, flax, and hides.

I don't know anything about Tallinn. And anyway, the German and the Norwegian were claiming that Germans founded almost every major city east of the Oder, and as you can see that is completely incorrect we wuzzing.

These were towns with forts, castles, warehouses; not teepees. Keep lying and seething that your German masters wuzn't cityfounders n shiet.

Why would you want to be a historical revisionists? There's no shame in admitting that some cities were built by the people ruling over them. Do you honestly believe that a peasant had the funds to build nice looking architecture?

when i imagine lithuania i imagine backwards vilage with drunktards living there
when i imagine poland i imagine cities full of newly built/renovated houses, clean streets and well clothed people

Brezalauspurc was literally a field where a battle was fought while Pressburg was already a thing, fucking CELTS and Slavic peasants building forts, castles and warehouses???

you're probably some Polish-American mutt who can't handle the fact that Germans built shit

Attached: pilsudski-o-polakach.jpg (617x828, 177K)