Why the hell are you in the gym trying to look like a roid freak bodybuilder when THIS is what British women find most...

Why the hell are you in the gym trying to look like a roid freak bodybuilder when THIS is what British women find most attractive?

You're killing your heart and dick health by pinning your ass for you's on Jow Forums while women want the Tom Hardy body that i on general laborers who drink 10 pints a week.

There is no body more popular with British women than that of Tom Hardy. He has hundreds of fan pages with millions of comments from drooling women on Instagram alone.

Attached: 496686950.png (530x431, 542K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/B1t7WdOHRo9/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares about British "women"

this

no one cares

Because the builders and general labourers are drinking pint after pints and getting beer guts, fatceps, flabby chests etc yet still raking in the women while the roiders on here are mid 30s with no family but just because they have a roided physique, no tattoos, and a good diet we are supposed to believe that's optimal for a man.

Why would i follow what the roiders are doing while they are getting older with no kids while the guys with the Hardy body are raking in the women and have multiple children ?

it's not about the women it's about lifting out your insecurities
t.gym goer

>Just be a multi million dollar world famous actor bro

So why are bodies like Hardy's judged as unacceptable and inadequate for years of gym work by Jow Forums? yet those bodies gain the most women despite having flab and fat and small muscles (according to Jow Forums) obviously women find these bodies impressive yet other men are saying they are not impressive

if lifting is for mental gains not physical then why do so many OTHER MEN feel the need to examine and dissect the bodies gained from it? There would be no need for such closer inspection if it was all about mental benefits anyway.

>a zillion other world famous actors exist in the world
>better looking actors than him exist in the world
>none generate the global appeal to women that Hardy does

already said most of the people in the gym dont give a shit about women and they know the wont get any women because they have good bodies, its about being stronger and more intimidating than most men so you dont get shit by them, its about looking strong in general and more confident, the stronger and bigger the better you feel

also they judge him since his body is literal beginer tier and it looks like he didnt put much effort in the gym

poppycock

Jon Hamm
50 shades guy
HENRY FUCKIN CAVILL
idris elba

how is tom hardys body unacceptable? he looks pretty good to me

I mean holy shit. THIS IS ALL WOMEN DEMAND FROM A MALE BODY instagram.com/p/B1t7WdOHRo9/

Yet if some user posted this body right here now he'd be told

"lose bodyfat fatty"

"look like shit kys"

"holy shit please dont tell me you roided for this you look like utter garbage"

"too bloated lose weight fat ass"

"arms too small"

"shit chest, neck urself"

Yet the WOMEN are saying the complete opposite about such body.

Attached: ss454.png (434x531, 614K)

he looks good what are you on about, he clearly works out

If his body was posted on Jow Forums as an user he'd be laughed off the board considering how long he's been lifting (over 10 yrs easy)

Hardy has already admitted to roiding for his Bane role. Nothing wrong with it

ofc everyone can achieve a better body in 10 years, he is just lazy i guess, it is laughable he spent that much time working out and achieved this kind of body

lol post that body on Jow Forums or r/nattyorjuice or even misc and say "been lifting 10-12 years". They will tell you

"Something is clearly wrong if you look like that after a decade of lifting"

"What the fuck have you been doing in the gym"

"You look like shit kys"

"get your testosterone levels checked you'll look TINY after a cut, no muscle at all"

how long would it take to get that body? I kind of want to start now, you are all making it sound not so hard

are you retarded are something, most people dont lift to become bodybuilders but rather to not become fat and be attractive

fuck outta here incel

incel? I'm married with 3 children lmao. That's how i know how much women love Hardy and never stop going on about him since in me and my wife age range (30s) the women i come into contact never stop prattling on about how much they adore him and how he is the ideal man with ideal body.

Yet retards like you insist ALL women want the Jeff Seid body and encourage men to get bigger and leaner so if anything YOU'RE the one who's views are more in line with the incels since you are assuming all women want the roided "gigachad" physique when it's simply not true and painfully out of touch with reality.

Tom Hardy's instagram is all women lusting and commenting

Simeon Panda's instagram is all men saying "smashing it bro" "crazy gainz bro"

lmao u dont know shit senpai