Burger in Germany here

Burger in Germany here
I'm in Berlin and I really love it here, it is such a great place.
But one thing I'm curious about, I tried to get in Tresor and the lady was such a bitch once she saw my American ID
I wasn't doing anything stupid, she just turned me away once she knew I was American.
Do some Germans hate America because of Trump, or does this predate that?

Pic not particularly related

Attached: 67363179_350916879185403_2906189641601356913_n.jpg (750x937, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V9HQJ9hKZQk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rican_citizenship
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Or perhaps it's just pretentiousness related to the clubbing scene?
That exists to some extent where I'm from (NYC), but it's easy to find places that don't have that.
Ironically, the "cool" places in NYC usually don't turn people away as long as they're old enough and not being stupid. The places with the tough doors are literally for ultra roastie uncool suburban chicks to congregate and spend money on their mom's card.

chad can get in while wearing a trump tshirt. You are simply sub8 and probably not white

Only black bulls can get in anywhere in Germany

Not true, they let in an an Asian and Mestizo who were both non-American.
I'm white and my friends are even whiter

You are right about Sub8, however I'm not ugly and back in the states, cute Euro chicks have hit on me.
And why should techno be about looks anyway, it's a genre primarily enjoyed by druggie males

>Berlin
>great place

Hahahaha

Attached: 1257.7.jpg (298x292, 40K)

I mean, I love the place in general aside from the things I mentioned.
It's a cosmopolitan 1st world city yet so cheap to do things. Eating and drinking here costs about as much as it did when I was in Ecuador.
I'd be curious to know which parts of Germany you like more, though.

Attached: 69610568_1374677039364855_8209638738406892095_n.jpg (1080x1080, 164K)

Come to. INDONESIA would be happy to see an American vs stupid fucking Chinese

Berlin was a toilet I thought not sure what you're talking about? But then again I had to walk through the rough areas to get where I was going so maybe thats why.

Last time I checked only 30 some % of Germans viewed America favorable.

1st world by American standards maybe.

Berlin is an utter shithole that is only viewed good by degenerates.
If Berlin was to be nuked it would mean a a net profit for Germany.

Attached: 1559462007266.jpg (1024x768, 162K)

Which is fine, I don't give a shit if they have a broadly unfavorable view of the US. But individuals shouldn't be judged, and obviously the Americans who go to Berlin are not cletuses or douchy fratbros (Munich might be a different story)

I'm staying in a Turkish neighborhood and it's run down looking, however I have not had any issues and think that the city has been great overall.

Berlin is full of very serious leftists who hate tourists and America

Are you one of those people who thinks every urban area is a shithole?

Yeah this, even my normie liberal german friend that likes Muslims told me Berlin is a shithole and that it's not safe for women

You probably looked like a trump supporter(white American male) wanting to engage in inclusive fun things for left wing people (going out)

No, Munich is fine.
Berlin is a shithole by any metrics.

Maybe you find it to be great cause it reminds you of American cities.

It actually doesn't resemble any American city besides NYC, and even that is a stretch.
American cities are very suburban and cater to car drivers.

Berlin has 6 lane roads going everywhere and bike lines are a bit of paint with cars parked over them

Sounds exactly like American cities

I'm not a conservative but I do wonder what AfD voters do for fun over here. Even in ultra liberal NYC, you can be a Republican and have a social life

American cities (besides NYC) are not filled with 6 story apartment buildings.
And I don't think most American cities even have widespread bike lanes

He's probably shocked about Europe's public transit system. Every American I see going abroad things trains and subways are so cool and that you don't need a car in most Euro cities, it's a very foreign concept.

I'm from New York, that is not a foreign concept to me at all.

Tall apartments are literally everywhere in Europe not just Berlin. It's not Berlin that's first world, its europe in general.

Damn man this guy is praising your cunt even after a situation where he could have chimped out and lost perspective and you’re going to be agressive and throw le mutt shade at him anyway? Wtf. This is why no one likes Germans..

My point was that it's not like an American city because of how urban it is. Most "urban" people in the US live in detached single family houses and drive cars everywhere

>Do some Germans hate America
Everyone hates America

Say you're Canadian lmao

based, more americans should get a taste of their own medicine

Why does Australia hate America? Germany I kind of get.

Is it just vague bullshit reasons like "le powerful jingoism country" that edgy teens whose lives are too comfortable so they need something to rebel against?

Or does Australia hate the US for actual legit reasons, like the US has negatively impacted the daily lives of Australian citizens?

With people that aren't bouncers, it's not an issue at all because they talk to me and understand that I'm not shart in mart tier

American clubs only discriminate against people for not having vaginas, I've never heard of a club discriminating against Europeans.
Europeans are treated very well in the US in general. Even Russians and Ukrainians.

Pretty sure an American bouncer at an American club wouldnt turn someone away for being German. what do you mean own medicine?

How the fuck are you not able to get into Tresor? I've been there many times and thought it was an entry-level club in Berlin, a place that EVERYBODY has been to.

>has negatively impacted the daily lives of Australian citizens?
The US and its proxy wars have impacted citizens of the entire world.
Pine Gap can fuck right off too.

Did you go on a Saturday? I've read the reviews and a lot of Anglosphere people (including the UK) mentioned being denied

How has US foreign policy negatively impacted you and your friends lives personally? Genuinely curious.

Be specific about the impact. What do you mean?

Congrats, you encountered an NPC. Deal with them like that guy in American Sniper did when he met that woman in the bar (his future wife) who said she hated SEALS.

Has Australia condemned any of those wars?

OP what were you wearing?

Turning away Brits is understandable since they always cause trouble. Don't know why they would turn away Americans though.

puerto ricans are americans through and through

I used to live in Berlin around '13. I also lived in a "Turkish neighborhood" (near Görlitzer Bahnhof), God that was shit, the park was full of niggers selling drugs and acting dangerous 24/7. I would never go back there again but I thought about revisiting Berlin for the museums that I missed, at least, and the zoo. I can't imagine how bad it is now after the 2015 rapefugee shit overflow. There was an "asylum center" right next to where I lived, and on Oranienstrasse they frequently had "Kein Mensch ist Illegal" demonstrations, what a bunch of retarded NPCs with nothing better to do.

Pretty much every zoomer age Puerto Rican goes through a strong Anti US phase.

Black pleather pants (I only had them on because I was originally planning on going to KitKatClub around the corner) and a thin olive green jacket.

Puerto Ricans in the states fully assimilate to (black) American culture, though.

should have spoke german

I planned this trip 3 months ago, not nearly enough time to learn German on duolingo. I have made much more of an effort than my friends though, and can at least order things in German and say please and thank you

>duolingo

Attached: 1543817786391.jpg (1056x696, 51K)

>Historical US spergs excluded hispanics and blacks from entering their stores.
Americans have been doing this for a while, except they did much worse than excluding us from a simple club.

You can turn me into a tree hugging hippie who loves everyone on this planet, but I'll always hate Americans.

Very badass m8.

What's a better way to learn German? I taught myself Spanish in high school but that was years of learning.

Pick up even the shittiest language book.

I'm 24 years old, I'm not responsible for white people in the 1940s being racist

>First world problems.

Watch this OP:
youtube.com/watch?v=V9HQJ9hKZQk

are you a white burger or a mutt burger?
also see picture attached, this is for you you filthy burger

Attached: images.jpg (227x222, 7K)

White, and why do you care?

>individuals shouldn't be judged.
Now you know what it feels like to be a colored person

Hating Americans is called sanity.

Fuck off chang. No one cares about you or your shitty canadian opinions

>[frustrated Gosling intensifies]

>I tried to get in Tresor
people don't like bank robbers anywhere

you're american yourself faggot, you have an american passport

Its existed for decades. German are genuinely shitstains

is normal to hate the lord of the world

those fuckers! WHY I USE THEIR SHITTY LANGUAGE?

well there you go, if you are a "either tresor or kitkat" kind of tourist, you are not getting in.

Driver's licences are not valid IDs in Germany, OP.

Attached: Sopia Diamond_7.jpg (640x1138, 37K)

A citizenship that was forced on us when most of the Puerto Rican legislators were against it just so we could join their wars.

>also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rican_citizenship

Attached: US citizenship.jpg (1200x630, 50K)

just another state of US, you are not a free state

Burger in Berlin here too what’s up bro

Neukölln?

No, we're a colony with second-class benefit, it is what it is. The Puerto Rican citizenship only serves to reaffirm our identity as Puerto Ricans first and foremost.

>burger praising Germany when most would call it a shithole and make fun of germans as usual
>they sperg out and still shit on americans
based and cringepilled

Germans are still mad at you for occupying them and keeping their genocidal urges under control.

Attached: Germoid.png (241x811, 359K)

Berlin is a shithole and there is nothing to praise about. Just because some stuff may appear good to you, doesn't mean it's good to others. I'm sure a subsaharan African would praise roads like pic related, while others would say they are bad.
>we Americans never say anything bad, start kissing our asses already, you stupid krauts
outright lie Americans on Jow Forums really live in this weird delusion that if they say something that's not a complete insult you'd have to love them.

Attached: 71902334-sehr-schlechte-straße.jpg (866x1300, 295K)

Attached: based.jpg (460x355, 46K)