Ahahah do euros REALLY???

Attached: eurocucks.jpg (831x708, 119K)

what does this map show? How many people fucked your mom?

>
???

99% of Australia is a shitty unlivable desert

Quality > Quantity

Do what

COPE

my brother :)

Attached: Size-of-Australia-compared-to-USA-on-a-Map.jpg (600x398, 36K)

*only lives within a 5km-strip from the coast around the country
Do aussies really?

Only South-West/South/South-East coast of Australia is habitable, with a threat of further desertification

>falling for the meme

>and Russia is not
lol

Do australian realy ?

Attached: 1495166685297.jpg (892x960, 222K)

Russia is one of the few countries which will benefit from climate Change, while soon 100% of Australia will be desert.

do they?

Attached: 8c.jpg (680x688, 49K)

>Russia is one of the few countries which will benefit from climate Change
yes apparently the warmer weather will transform several centuries of shitty forest soil into a nutrient rich paradise

Why dont I move to the middle of Australia ?

You'd probably straight up melt since you're a finn

ruh roh, they found out.

>Live in spain
>Want to visit my town family
>Drive for 3 hours and I'm there

>live in Australia
>Want to visit my abo town family
>Have to drive for 4 week straight on dirt roads

Wild Aboriginals

Do Australia really ?

Attached: world-temperature-map.png (1008x424, 59K)

Only 5% of your shithole is habitable.

I hope you live to see how global warming exterminates your people you deserve death and suffering.

I like australia because you can see the center of the milky way

here it's visible during the summer, and coincidentally that's also when we have daylight 24/7 so you can't see shit

There is a second implication that the air currents will somehow change over night mountains will become flat lands and let all that warm current and cold air current mix and turn Russia into Africa.

Ewww Australia is mouldy.

how is software industry doing in Australia?

>5% more than Airstrip 1

Oi just cut around it Cunt its still good!

Can you explain.
Are Aboriginals aggressive or something?
Do you guys have Aboriginals in big cities?

Attached: I+laugh+my+ass+off+every+time+with+this+gif+_072a837a5f0c363d523217a6faf9f754.jpg (195x195, 5K)

And yet you got taken over by one of them

Attached: crop_175x175_846118.jpg (175x175, 14K)

You guys can see through the spin that Aboriginals cant all be as bad as their portrayed by shit posters but their pretty fucked up as a group. Aboriginals do live in major cities and are massively over represented as mentally ill, drug addicts, homeless and criminals but are overall a very small part of urban populations. Many more live regionally and in Aboriginal communities that a generally very economically depressed and plagued by the previously mentioned as well as poor health, education and lots of drugs, home abuse and violence. Individually aboriginals aren't bad but most of the ones interacting with you in rural towns are mentally ill / beggars and petty thieves. Anyway, you'll be fine its not like theres a great Abo menace, most of them are fine its just as a group they are majorly over-represented in poverty and crime for whatever reasons.

Thank you for the answer, it's really interesting

> how could the paleo-Abos have let the Britbong conquer them
Only because the undefeatable Abo spear-chucker was stabbed in the back by Jews, gays and social democrats.

they'll suck the gas out of your car and leave you stranded.

The irony is that your country has a population size of a single big city

You just can't take people and raise them from the stone age to modernity in a single generation and expect them to be perfectly adapted.

Yuh, still gonna be a while for the shell shock from cultural demolition to wear off. Still not like our current approach to uplift the primitives seems to be helping the process. Now I'm sure a more motivated American could go on about Niggers but thats not my cup of tea.

do
?

Attached: custom-1000-sheep-and-wheat-distribution-australia-map-data.jpg (940x756, 341K)

Australia is the most depressing shithole in the world closely followed by Bosnia

kek, yeah but if you never leave the good areas of Syd or Melb you can pretend you still live in the first world

Try for Australia!

>I suffer in Australia
firsties should be hanged

>country the size of a continent
>has a lower population than the fucking Benelux
have sex

Attached: 1325874472851.png (449x401, 490K)

Fair, at least there is nice areas instead of going from bad to terrible but I can always point to places worse than anywhere in your country by virtue of being nothing desert. And all that Firstie dole money.

Dont worry we found all these helpful chinks to come over and populate the place for us

Attached: kMCVFto.png (2500x2500, 106K)

Attached: outback.jpg (620x387, 70K)

Attached: NnkTLdg.jpg (4209x2976, 985K)

Attached: wy4s7yA.jpg (949x800, 211K)

Tasmanian Forest cover, shes got a good bush on 'er

Attached: vEmENfP.jpg (1482x1288, 258K)

you'd think that Australia has some amazing canyon scenery with all of that land but it's all flat nothingness lol