Is it true that 98% of German girls want their children already in young age(tenages/twenty year old)?

Is it true that 98% of German girls want their children already in young age(tenages/twenty year old)?

Attached: Снимок экрана 2019-09-22 в 13.16.40.png (442x595, 501K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldpopulationreview.com/countries/total-fertility-rate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what do you think retard

bumb

Yes, but only if they have children with Turks, Syrians, and Greeks.

No, most of them want to focus on their "career" and travel to australia, just like in any other western country.

this is international board for talking

they do, but only with people of color

Attached: 1510668694000.webm (640x360, 2.5M)

>white people
>having kids
In what universe do you live?

sad but true

Germany has had more deaths than births for 47 years

>I'll start crying
>tries hard not to smile the whole time
women are whores

She looks like she is forcing a smile to keep herself from crying.

In one of russian site I read about German girls and there was written that 98% of German girls want their children already in young age

why the fuck would anyone want to travel to australia? That is a very specific examble, kraut.

do you want stupid mothers without career? There are such in Russia

That's something a lot of people do in their gap year between school and university. I think Nordic people do it too.

To sunbathe and fuck chads

Nobody does that in Greece. Not specifically thinking about moving to Australia. And why Australia of all places? People in Greece think about how to optimise their future with their academic education they are going to get.

Are you gonna commit Berlin-ing again?

What else did they writte?
What you read on the russian internet about Germany will be almost always wrong. I heared you believe our electricty is for free when in reality it is the most expensive in the world.

>No, most of them want to focus on their "career" and travel to australia, just like in any other western country.
Like in any other european country*
worldpopulationreview.com/countries/total-fertility-rate/

God I wish I was the molester

I do that to women on trains in the morning.

Dutch women don't focus on careers at all.

so what do they focus on?

They get a degree. And then usually work 2 or 3 days a week. Just enough to afford a normal life style, have coffee or tea with gfs around noon, try to stay in shape, watch some tv.

Attached: parttime.png (580x1142, 65K)

80% of women in Netherlands don't work full time, what?
Why are companies open about employing bunch of part-time workers?

Take it or leave it. If you don't hire them, someone else will.

for example, that German women are supposedly ugly (this also applies to other women who are not Russian. We have a cult for Russian girls in Russia, literally consider Russian girls to be the best in Russia, and men all over the world always want Russian girls), but mine observations turned out to be just a stereotype,

bumb

bumb

Please take them back. German women are annoying and ugly.

What universe do you live in?

based bumb poster

>working to live
Makes sense to me.

That's how people cope you fucking Serb idiot

she is masturbating every night to memories of that day

They must not come to Sydney I never heard about these European tourists

wow so many women work part time in contrast to men, does it feel like men are paying for a bunch of womens shit on dates etc. in the netherlands?

japan has this too. but shit skins are used to living with women covered up in bed sheets, so when they all invaded, one thing for them now is how much they get turned on by women, because they have not been desensitized yet.

>Islam is bad for humanity

to try german girls

Tpbp.

Attached: 1568182269578.png (226x202, 52K)

fetishposter

just yesterday I was checking random FB profiles with my mate, and 90% of the younger women were freaking married. With 20.
Granted most of them wi'll break up soon, probably, but there is a trend