How are dogs perceived in your country?

How are dogs perceived in your country?

>Zanjeer (7 January 1992 – 16 November 2000) was a Labrador Retriever who served as a detection dog with the Mumbai Police in Maharashtra state of India. Due to his impeccable service detecting many explosives and other weapons—in particular during the 1993 Mumbai bombings—he was honoured with a full state funeral.
>During the time of the 1993 Mumbai bombings in March, Zanjeer helped avert at least three more attacks in Bombay, Mumbra, and Thane.
>Not including his contributions during the 1993 attacks, Zanjeer helped to recover 11 military bombs, 57 country-made bombs, 175 petrol bombs, and 600 detonators.

Attached: bomb-sniffing dog saved many lives and was buried with full honours.jpg (880x538, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/8548809/spain-greyhounds-abandoned-down-wells-hunting-season-ends/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Bombay_bombings
archive.is/cb1PW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God bless animal aid unlimited India

thesun.co.uk/news/8548809/spain-greyhounds-abandoned-down-wells-hunting-season-ends/

They are just tools for us

Based

>11 military bombs, 57 country-made bombs, 175 petrol bombs, and 600 detonators.
tell me about the 1993 attacks

I too treat dogs better than I treat indians.
I too think cows are worth more than indians.

>There are still cretins who prefer China over India.

I don't get it.
Indians throw their kids on the streets if they become too sick to work but it's okay because they spent money on a dog?
Are you some kind of woman with feefees?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Bombay_bombings
Long story short. Muslim chimp out

Daily reminder that this is most likely a paid Paki shill. Their government literally pays people to shill for their shithole and talk shit about ours. You can tell from his disdain for dogs that he is a Muslim. Link related archive.is/cb1PW

imagine having such acute sense of smell in india

Very well.
In my county they can do be premier too, like now.

One of the reasons why it got the honors in the first place

Based dog. I hope he tored the genitals of many Mudslimes.
Ban Greyhound racing.

True, their aversion to concept of dogs and pig meat is a good clue.
>Same with americansm indlessly arguing for circumcission.

I honestly doubt Pakistan is paying them anything. Pakis in the West are unemployed leeches with lots of free time to shill.

>dog literally get better treatment than indian

That's a very cute story desu. Unfortunately can't think of anything similar that happened in my country, but people generally like dogs everywhere in Europe.

>inherent nihilistic view on life
>random weird absurdist humor
>treat their animals with esteem while treatin people like shit
india living decades ahead of western society confirmed

See the link. Most of the Paki anons from Pakistan are chill, but the diaspora niggers keep doing this shit.

Dogs are just slaves for entertainment. People can pretend they love them and everything but as soon as it dies, they go and buy another one to forget about it. The dog has no free will or choice. He obeys his master and cannot live without him. The master pretends the dog is his friend but it's really just a distraction or an emotional crutch like any other object.

Dogs are property. You shouldn't mistreat them, but you also shouldn't pretend they are anything special.

Have a (((You))).

Attached: 230278.jpg (898x701, 119K)

Pretty well, sometimes the army adopts stray dogs and even gives them military ranks

Attached: D1Z4ITvXQAAj9tm.jpg large.jpg (1280x1280, 172K)