China in 2050

Attached: EEq-9GcUwAA0VDS.jpg (1080x900, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPTz3VS1XXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But how would they force Han mutts to migrate back to their homeland? They are so widespread that in many areas they outnumber the natives.

>east Turkestan
>Inner mogolia (and outer Mongolia)
>Manchuria
In the composition of the Russia.
Ah and in the rest of the map the right, complaints there is no.

Sometimes I wonder when their government will fall apart. It's really just a matter of time. As their population gets wealthier they'll become more uppity.

It was the premise of ending the embargo and letting PRC into WTO. A few decades passed, nothing has changed.

Commie has even stronger grip of the country and purposefully infiltrating the free world.

we are not mutts

hint
kraut niggers

Better version

Any square will be a country, long live the balkanization of China.

Fuck China.

Attached: 1569150298632.png (1080x900, 506K)

why you hate china wtf? china did nothing wrong

Just one example.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPTz3VS1XXw

Based.
East Turkestan to Russia and Inner Mongolia w/ Mongolia to

I don't hate China, I hate PRC
Comic-tier villain trying to dominate the world while oppressing its citizen

Based!
China is the biggest threat to the existence of European civilization now

didn't know cia shills work weekends also.

no its not
its islam and russia and jew and afirca

Attached: chindonesia.jpg (3218x3190, 893K)

Based. China will return to the interwar period. We just need concession for all major powers in some Chinese city again so I can be deployed as an attache or something and fuck around with chinese women like those old classic movies.

we can only hope

t. butthurt frog
Lol, afraid some chink BVLL is gonna steal your black p*ssy?

Fuck you jap

China will be master of world

We follow china dream

Hey when we reunify with?

Cant wait rise of Ming dynasty

>Manchuria and Inner Mongolia
You do realise these places are Majority Han Chinese now?

The Soviets had a army and were winning. Inner Mongolians do not and up against a populace 8 time their size and able to call for reinforcement from one of the largest armies on Earth. Sure the PLA is kinda shitty but they are damn good at killing poorly armed or unarmed civilians.

Chaina namba wan
Chaina namba wan!
CHAINA NAMBA WAAAAN!!!

It's beautiful

Attached: nadzi mongol future.jpg (828x466, 62K)

china balkanized based on dialect/langauge groups will just create another europe. Wu speaking region like shanghai zhejiang suzhou will be rich as fk, pearl river delta will continue to be the manufacture mega hub, southwestern china will be poor as shit. In other words, nothing will change.

How until the Chinese civil war? Its been long over due for one in China.

mainland diaspora made my life worse a while back

The European kings could have pumped the money from colonial exploits to the peasants and they wouldn't have wanted rights, what is actually needed is wealth and education. Only then will the common person become "arrogant" enough to think that he can run everything better. And it just so happens that from 2020 onward the 5 year plans are heavily promoting education as China tries to transform into a service based economy.

The CCP clearly thinks they can retain their position AND have an educated and wealthy population, which is pretty delusional. Just like the Saudis who think they can retain their absolute monarchy and become a skilled service economy.

>we are not mutts

Attached: 6B21037A-4D6B-4449-A07E-CB33330DAFFE.jpg (519x513, 71K)

fixed

Attached: 1567999044472.png (800x558, 475K)