I only have one question how the fuck did this happen

I only have one question how the fuck did this happen

Attached: ETHEREUM-ICON_Black_small.png (500x500, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

conventment.com/tge
dlacenter.com/conventment/conventment_whitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ethereum is dragging its feet when it comes to scaling and none of its tokens have done shit in the real world

what happened?

Attached: 3.png (270x141, 4K)

What does it matter? When XRP capitulates it’ll go right back to being a distant third.

It's fucking over. ETH has no place in the future of crypto, its role being taken by younger, more effective solutions like EOS. This shit will unironically perish over the next few months and will not in any way whatsoever participate in the next bull run.

>too many competing platforms with vastly superior technology
>lazy devs that delay road map 2 years
>numerous technical problems (network overloaded because it cant scale)
>solidity is too limited
>speculators think ETH already had it's peak and are now moving money to other promising projects
>ICO dumping their stacks

There is so much FUD most anons lost all their hope on recovery already

Quads of absolute truth market selling everything

Attached: 1537320574315.jpg (641x530, 41K)

Aw fuck, quads means he’s right. Time to sell my ETH

Those are some depressing quads.

>Do quads transform quads to reality?

Attached: 1519670496281.png (394x360, 144K)

Attached: goy.png (974x622, 182K)

Eth is the oldest, most secure and proofed decentralized smart contract platform.
This alone is very valuable

The whole story. The origins. The pump. The correction.

>get quads
>talk in tongues
I too am totally up for a cool and hip new blockchain that can freeze my account at anytime without reason. Totally nice.

meh

ripple has taken the second spot for the fifth time now i think, then it absolutely plummets while ethereum skyrockets

not saying it'll happen again though, but the numbers are against ripple

Yes, it's only because of it's brand value that it's going to double digits instead of singles.

>Aww shit dun speculators dun driven all da gubmint an indstry developers ovah to EOS cuz dey nigged it up wit a P&D. Time to drop everyfing.
Green text is you, you quad wasting retard. Mindshare doesn't go plus/minus 10% in a day. Enterprises developing proof of concepts right now can wait a year or two for scaling because it's not like anyone anywhere is sitting with a viable product, chomping at the bit because the tech can't meet their demand. What is true, though, is that there isn't enough talent to go around and that talent is too expensive to repurpose on a monthly basis because us fags think we need to squat it and scalp it back at a higher price.

If anything, decreasing the price of ETH will increase long term adoption.

>the day to day price is of no concern to me
>I'm here for the tech
>the price drop is actually bullish

Attached: topkeku.jpg (224x225, 7K)

The tech is garbage ETH will never scale lmao

trips and quads is astrology for bergers. I saw quints a few days ago call for a massive red bear dildo. And look where we are today. If I'm wrong, may my bags sink me to the depths. But if you're selling because you saw some 2s in a row, well then don't be disappointed when you miss the normie pump of the 2nd or 3rd most normie coin out there.

Market Trends. Ethereum is down because it has nothing going for it until PoS. XRP will go down when people realize it has no purpose.

Sometimes I wonder how often good digits have influenced financial decisions here on this yak herding image board.

the bottom was $170

hope you're back in Jow Forums

$240 reached, we're going to $400 end of october

Conventment Pre-ICO is coming to an end soon.

It's 0.0014 while the ICO begins at 0.0023.

No brainer that a second (but smaller) ICO bubble may be underway.

Attached: 1.png (1502x1127, 1.59M)

This thread is not for shilling your shitcoin.

idk, but in the time I wrote my last post, ETH went up 7%...

How do I actually join this? Is there a white paper?
This is the time for speculation though

conventment.com/tge

dlacenter.com/conventment/conventment_whitepaper.pdf