We really need a big fucking wall

We really need a big fucking wall

Attached: Screenshot_20190922_142425.jpg (1080x1477, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldometers.info/world-population/india-population/
raceandiqmyths.blogspot.com/2016/12/average-iq-of-india-and-iq-map-of-india.html?m=1
latimes.com/world-nation/story/2019-09-21/african-migrants-stuck-in-southern-mexico-their-american-dream-on-hold
youtube.com/watch?v=Olldjt8jA6k&list=PLyVWJ7agYsZNOOyTnA5hd0r6ubS8pAw_p&index=2
youtu.be/9AybS2VEBFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>muh brown people
there's nothing wrong with pajeets

>small, ugly, brown, smelly, low IQ
>nothing wrong

sounds like slavs then

On the upside there's no way most of them can afford plane tickets. What are they gonna do, walk here?

>low IQ
CEO of google
CEO of microsoft
CEO of adobe

EU population: 500 million or something
India population: 1300 million or something

Don't pretend to be retarded, Pekka

Pajeets are a weird phenomenom. In some countries they are fucking everywhere and very visible because they run all the takeaway places, taxis and nightshops. But for example over here they are rare and mostly found in tech related work. Exception are Hindustanis from Suriname but they have moved up the social ladder too

hoardes of indians and africans are heading for Europe while China expands and takes over aussieland, burgerland, and leafies.

the only defense is to blow them up before that time comes. get on it!

Simply not giving them visa or citizenship should suffice.

They can move to Britain

oh lawd

worldometers.info/world-population/india-population/

There's more than a million people living in Europe without any of those

Maybe if they stopped shitting in drinkable water they wouldn't have this problem.

>3 out of a billion
non argument

>colored people beome poor
>Europe "Holy shit! They immigrate to here! INVASION!"

>colored people getting rich
>Europe "Holy shit! They are economically attacking us! INVASION!"

I really don't understand this retarded western logic.

>low IQ

Attached: 252354.png (318x610, 35K)

Average IQ in India is 81

Their 0,1% brain drain in US is not a argument

This data are clearly falsed by kikes and means nothing

Ugh, pajeets are smilliest ugliest most cancerous little shits ever, I used to be in a neighborhood full of them and they smell worse than months old corpses

cope

Heading for a crummy europe of water? They should have been heading for pokemon creatures!

>t. illegal immigrant

Well it's true

Sorry rasheed

Bro just desalinate water.
Oh wait they're dumping feces and garbage into the sea so you can't do that, too bad.

>breed like rabbits
>wtf there's not enough resources for everyone how come???

It's going to be much worse in a decade because they're abortion females because males make more money yet their culture has marriage as something very important so soon enough there will be massive amounts of incels there that want to get married

>Their 0,1% brain drain in US is not a argument
When will this retarded meme stop? Most h1bs are from mid teir universities and a large segment of Indians in US menial jobs like driving taxis.
>muh iq
raceandiqmyths.blogspot.com/2016/12/average-iq-of-india-and-iq-map-of-india.html?m=1

POO

I don’t think that Europe is “water rich”, except for Russia. In fact, Europe is pretty dry. If the concern is water, they should look elsewhere.

As long as its not californians i dont care

oh god

you barely have any immigrants so shut the fuck up

That sounds extremely unlikely, do you even realise how distant Europe and India are?

New Zealand is chockful of Indians, Chinese, Fillipinos, and all kinds of swarthoids, despite being one of the most isolated countries in the world.

does your dumb ass know what the fuck a gypsy is

because it's indigenous clay

Do you link to the article?

i have news for you Pietr
the IQ thing, it fits you
i am afraid all your countrymen combined have 1/2 IQ of a pajeet and coming from a Paki thats something

They have just as much Indian mixture as European. Retard mutt

does your description include Pakis or are you describing pajeets poo in the loo Indians only?

New Zealand is rightful Maori and British clay, as shown by the Treaty of Waitangi.

Cringe

You think they can tell the difference? We fight almost each other like idiots and the world shits on us

We already have African and Indian migrants on our southern border.

latimes.com/world-nation/story/2019-09-21/african-migrants-stuck-in-southern-mexico-their-american-dream-on-hold

youtube.com/watch?v=Olldjt8jA6k&list=PLyVWJ7agYsZNOOyTnA5hd0r6ubS8pAw_p&index=2

You people would be far worse of than Indians if you didn't have oil money tbqh.

we're really fucked

Arabs have a superiority complex, some of them, I was wondering if he's Muh ancestors type or not

Look Pakis and Indians smell because of the spices in our food
tasty shit but the sweat smells

I have nothing against Indians except the Hindutva nutjobs like RSS, Modi, BJP
the rest of you guys are ok

Sensationalist article to drive up views. You have to be a brainlet to think there will be huge migrations from India to Europe.

In my high school we had a paki girl and an indian girl. Big difference. Both had huge tits but the paki was whiter and taller while the indian was short and brown

Why are brown people like this?

You don't need to be modest

Its the immense testosterone that freaks out beta males in the west. They always need estrogen positive safe spaces

Same here nothing against everyday Paki. Half my roomates were Pakis in USA, there isn't a huge difference between the two. Our governments and armies have a hate boner for each other

Do you not have reading comprehension or understand what a click bait/sensationalist article is?

It's not that we are already filled with nigger and arabs

People here love reductive memes and confirmation bias

Just leave them be its a hopeless battle. Even in the positive memes about their European neighbours they refuse to expand

God, I wish I was born in the banks of the Ganges river.

wish granted

It wasn't this bad a decade back. Gamer gate and us elections brought in actual subhuman retards. It's not even ironic shitposting at this point, these actual mentally defective people

I don't want indians to drink all my water

nice sarcasm
in 2000 BC maybe
the one today is carcinogenic toxic wasteland
you can find every germ there
God its awful
I wish the Hindus would save it because of its religious significance

Its fun to gaslight and trigger them though

Virtually no understanding of subtext or irony

kek
I say we gas every singl

>travelling 1000s of km when there's water rich SEA neighbors bordering India

Attached: brainlet 2.png (250x202, 7K)

Seriously why do people live like that? Shitting in river, bathing in river filled with poop and corpses. It's disgusting

>What are they gonna do, walk here?
said the byzantine about the romani

every single Hindu*

You do know that Indus is way more polluted than Ganga right?

>implying your irrelevant nation would be able to do anything.

Way to prove his point.

>Taking bait

No, but hopefully a future Pakistani-Chinese alliance can wipe all pajeets out. I pray to Allah it happens pronto.

How would I know, I am not from there

in terms of what specifically?
as it isnt
the Indus pales in comparison to the Ganges
all Indian rivers are more filthy and toxic, simply because of the greater number of factories, waste, populace

What the hell are you even talking about? Indus hs the second highest amount of plastic of any river(after Yangtze) , and the only river that comes close to it is Ganges.

>Thinking they will go to Europa
>Not going to the Amazon Forest instead where water is plenty and defense is Bob existent

Why do you guys think people started talking about the Amazon or of nowhere? We are in the process of internationalization of the forest so countries like Brazil, Colombia, Equador can't control their own territory and the resources in it.

He got a point though

God I can't wait for an international intervention in the Amazonas to seize that land from Brazil, you apes clearly can't administer the place right.

The place is untouched. Mostly pristine we've you can even drink straight from the river and you gonna say is not well treated?
Nigga, you retarded.

Indians are very hard working people. They have fun doing it too. See for yourself :)

youtu.be/9AybS2VEBFc

The whole place is burning down, your river has more and more ashes every hour that goes by.

This is how pakis trying bantz?

Jeez that's really pathetic lol, you are like 13yo awkward teenagers

Attached: IMG_20190922_160515.jpg (467x546, 70K)

Well I am actually racist

I truly believe that your kind is ugly and I hate all brown people

I have some semi respect for east Asians but the rest with Africans and Arabs can burn in hell. World would be a much better place without you

I hate Pajeets more than any other race by far. They breed way too fucking much, destroy their rivers and ocean, kill their rare wildlife and then once their shithole has been stripped of all resources they want to move to the next continent to ruin

>why do people live like that?
It's how most of our ancestors lived not a hundred years ago, particularly in cities. They simply don't have access to anything better. That being said, I don't think all of India is as disgusting as we see it. There's a bias in what we see, and NGOs are partly to blame: they always show the worst possible image to try and impact you. This is also why people think Africans live in mudhuts without drinkable water and are starving

There is plenty of water in Africa.

>czech speaking authoritatively on all peoples
aren't u the literal untermensch hitler was talking about

I hate chinks more, at least indians are dumb and protect cows, so we can eat their gods, now the chink? The chink doesn't even spare cockroaches, they are truly the scum of the Earth,

Thank you for visiting Czechia, come again!

Your country's existence is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. You are as irrelevant and useless as they come. You have no knowledge of world history and are probably a high school drop out. Read up a little and stop being so bitter.

Shut the fuck up, Spaniards have no right to look down on anyone else.

Kek, you are right, but the way you write the post is really funny to me for some reason

You are welcome only if you are white

Average czech

You are literally describing Europe. Whites put a hole in the ozone and destroyed most of their forests and mega fauna. Brits hunted down most of our Tigers and made our cheetahs go extinct. Whites are the cancer and I'm glad they are dying out

STOP EATING INSECTS GOOK

send me a pretty pajeeta gf

Attached: images (4).jpg (225x225, 9K)

Go bathe in your river of trash

came here to post this

My English isn't good. I think it's time I left this shithole or at least the more normie boards, too many outsiders

A wall of toilet paper