Your country

>Your country
>Do you speak to yourself

Attached: ttmm8774389743743987438943.jpg (539x539, 123K)

yes

I'm being serious right now, is talking to yourself considered not normal?

Of course. Somebody has to do it, since nobody else wants to. I never wanted to speak to myself, since I really am not a pleasant person to speak to, but a man has to do what he has to do.

and i speak to my self what a wonderful world

Yeah

i only talk to god

Yes, mostly in my head, but when I need to process a deeper thought or make a difficult decision I loudly talk to myself.

I talk to myself in the bathroom yes

I know a normie female friends who does it all the time so i don't think it's only incel doing this

I actually prefer talking to myself. Thankfully I work in a noisy environment so that keeps unwanted company away most of the time.

Yeah sometimes

All the time, sometimes I even do it in public since I forget people can hear me

Lies, you've never said a word to me at all

I unironically go "oh no no no no no" out loud when I see something funny online

All the time man... All the time.

>tf
>tp
ofc an arab is in sweden

Yes. Saying things out loud helps me think, on occasion.

>Calling God an Arab

Yep, straight to hell you go

>being racist
i think you're the one going to hell

Give me a black wife

No

Yeah, mostly when I'm trying to get my thoughts in order or when I'm stressed.

Yes, being an only child I'm well adapted to entertaining myself when alone. Although it's sort of a double ended sword, because not having a sibling can make you intolerant and irritable. Regardless I'd still much prefer being able to function on my own better than not being able to deal with certain annoyances.
It's not normal, but there's still nothing wrong with doing it, especially if you find comfort in doing so

Pleb

yes, everyone speak to themselves

Attached: 69629116_2391779924276470_5063316376656019456_n.jpg (720x960, 71K)

I only speak with myself and my dog