Civilization is a mistake. Now that the state of civilization is more developed that it has even been...

Civilization is a mistake. Now that the state of civilization is more developed that it has even been, we can see that the only thing civilization leads to is trannies and sodomy. And after that, inevitable collapse. We should go back to living in huts and being pagan.

Attached: 1559979481967.png (800x448, 636K)

>and being pagan.
A PAGAN LEAF

Attached: 1568898055963.jpg (940x1024, 62K)

Let's just kill all wh*Tes instead

Attached: image.png (1845x2097, 2.75M)

mad she turned you down incel babby?

>she

>leaf
Bye

natsoc is the answer

Attached: hitler.jpg (1000x1000, 65K)

Ted Kaczhynski was right about literally everything.

how hard are wigs to put on? my mom used to wear them and made it look nice.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 11.04.21 AM.png (815x607, 507K)

Don't incels understand I could post pictures of ugly biological females and males and it doesn't really prove anything?
>you aren;t pretty you are mentally ill!
So are most transphobes.

This dude is still posting on plebbit

/cgl/ here. not hard at all

Incels will be culled down first

If you're not Thai, don't even try.

Attached: 1465745738334.webm (656x626, 2.99M)

show benis

Why is Jow Forumschan obsessed with trannies? I see tranny threads on Jow Forums /tv/ every single hour of the day and /his/ once a day.
Seriously I have LGBT friends and I've learned more about traps/trannies from Jow Forums than I ever have IRL.
Does Jow Forums secretly lust for trannies?

Shut the fuck up Discord Tranny.

Attached: 4861BD92-3380-45FD-AB3F-D18092B75387.jpg (381x342, 17K)

>post pic of ugly trans person
>use it to hate on passing trannies and block young transitioners
When will this meme end

Attached: 6C7A06B3-0DA7-466B-911D-D28190B35849.jpg (1160x1544, 902K)

>passing trannies

Attached: B8DBE551-F154-4865-841E-6E23FA8F43B4.png (500x404, 128K)

Why are canadians and amerifats so fucking stupid? Like how does their society run when it seems each and every person has the collective IQ of a peanut?

i'm actually in this server
this was said as a joke

no it wasnt you filthy pedo tranny

Perhaps we are in limbo and awaiting god’s judgment when we die

please dilate, trannies are a literal cult.

I mean, it's true. I know a couple of gay or bi people, but no transvestites. The closest contact with that outside of Jow Forums was that I know someone who watches drag shows for some reason.
i have some doubts about that picture being genuine, but someone really needs to stop kids from going online. there is nothing good for them here. have them play football and read comics. and keep them the fuck away from computers.

i'm not a tranny nor paedophile

Now that I've said it, it would also be better for each one of us to get their ass away from the computer.
Think I'll do it right now.

Honestly I would rather a cute and boi quirky than a boi that just looks like a girl. Like,

>I have some doubts
This thread has more then likely been posted on more then one tranny discord but I am going to assume you are sending this post in good faith.
These are not women or whatever. They have actual issues. I didn’t think much of it but it they dox and bully people to get their way. It is good to be open-minded and I am certainly an open minded person, however what these people have done proves that it is an illness of the head and this group has coerced or forced doctors into doing their surgeries.
Fuck off liar.

The only mistake here was giving leftists free lease. France already had given leftists the freedom to do whatever they wanted and the fuckers decapitated half the population. The Soviet Union did things right, capitalism has proven when the first world solves all of its problems it creates artificial issues of its own just to have something to bitch about.

projection

This shit is Blade Runner dystopian tier.

You are not going to be a female. You are not going to pass. Stop living out this fantasy of yours. Stop it. I am not going to waste a single more second on you however if there is anything that you do gleam from any of my posts, it is that you should seek medical help.

>but someone really needs to stop kids from going online. there is nothing good for them here. have them play football and read comics. and keep them the fuck away from computers.
Goddamn it, unrelated to the thread
But so much THIS
Children should face the outside, play with toys and go to the school. Internet has done so much harm to them it's ridiculous. And the worst part is that parents find that ok for some reason. They spent the whole day working and expect the state and the internet to educate their children. Goddamn it, keep children away from here.

He was cuter as a guy

But so much THIS

Attached: C3BDF4B4-AD3F-4495-80C1-18C7152A4F0F.jpg (131x157, 5K)

i'm not female
i'm male, i have an excellent jawline and i stand at 5'11
i'm not sure why you're projecting this onto me

That's the sterotypical 80s brazilian ghetto sex worker industrial silicone injection look.

I can't believe people still do this...

>parents find that ok for some reason
Because putting a child in front of a tablet or TV or a computer and letting YouTube or whatever entertain them is easier and let's them do other things.
20 years ago babysitting kids used to be a challenge at times not it's just put them in front of the TV or give them a tablet and they'll behave like zombies

>Because putting a child in front of a tablet or TV or a computer and letting YouTube or whatever entertain them is easier and let's them do other things.
Yeah, indeed. But come on, it's not possible they can't destine some time for their kids.

Stupid redditor, keep silent.

>Stupid redditor, keep silent.
Shut up, mutt. You already were raised on the stupidness.

>it's not possible they can't destine some time for their kids.
Their parents would rather watch game of thrones or do something at that time and then have more time to work or sleep

Yeah, lame
But whatever, their choice

It's proven that if you challenge your kid and don't talk to them like they're mentally retarded (because they're learning language structure not only words) and the kids will actually develop skills.
There's some guy on YouTube whoda musician and he played music to his kid and now he can tell what note is playing exactly pitch perfect and the kid's like 5? And he didn't force him to train a lot it's just teaching them..

>It's proven that if you challenge your kid and don't talk to them like they're mentally retarded (because they're learning language structure not only words) and the kids will actually develop skills
Interesting, and that actually makes sense

Attached: 42620104-CA4D-4C67-90E4-27BFA79B4861.jpg (225x225, 14K)

You are the only shitposter I genuinely enjoy seeing your posts.