Can they ever be civilised? What can we do to civilise them?

Can they ever be civilised? What can we do to civilise them?

Attached: Map-of-Singapore-in-Southeast-Asia-ASEAN-nd.png (850x765, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vz11kWfHiDU
youtube.com/watch?v=OtFYMI60viE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liangzhu_culture
youtube.com/watch?v=dvpbsyNcI3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make them East Asian

OOGA BOOGA WHERE THE WIMMIN AT

Manila in the 60s.

Attached: 20170401_165147-01-01.jpg (1600x1125, 546K)

They used to have empires when korea was slaving to China.

Nope. Unless you wipe out entire populations and replace them with another population, you really cant.

Attached: phillipines-3.jpg (880x690, 222K)

based
china and korea are souless

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 70K)

The problem is Islam, not race.

Quick reminder that wmaf would still be more common in the west than amwf even if it wasn't because of SEAgooks.

Even if SEAgooks didn't exist*
Fuck i phrased that poorlyt

Why you want to wipe papuans? they are small population and not in whole asean.

But Thailand is based
look at this

youtube.com/watch?v=vz11kWfHiDU

fucking this

>>Japanese slave women were even sold as concubines to Asian lascar and African crewmembers, along with their European counterparts serving on Portuguese ships trading in Japan, mentioned by Luis Cerqueira, a Portuguese Jesuit, in a 1598 document.[7] Japanese slaves were brought by the Portuguese to Macau, where some of them not only ended up being enslaved to Portuguese, but as slaves to other slaves, with the Portuguese owning Malay and African slaves, who in turn owned Japanese slaves of their own.[8][9]

youtube.com/watch?v=OtFYMI60viE
I can't even name a more overrated region

Attached: some medieval SEA shithole.jpg (1066x800, 243K)

Only islanders have people that look like that.

Attached: #nomnom2.jpg (1774x840, 443K)

Eating dog as an Asian = civilized and sinopilled
the only half civilized country in SEAsshole (vietnam) eats dog

Who said anything about wiping them out? I just said, the countries in SE Asia wont be able to succeed because of the genetics in that region. I didnt advocate genocide, and in fact it the opposite where people in SE Asia want to genocide the more successful East Asian immigrants (like the Chinese) in SE Asia. Part of the reason for Singapore's success was because the Chinese were persecuted in Malaysia, so they many fled to Singapore.

Attached: chinese_southeast asia_01.jpg (787x628, 232K)

>I can't even name a more overrated region
Whatever shithole you live in

Just breed them dude, Korean guys are worshipped in SEA just as much as white guys are, whites have been implanting bastard eurasian kids in SEAgooks for a long time now and it's time you start doing the same.

the chinese implied here is prob not what you think it is, most of china at the time were austronesian, turkic, hmong, austroasiatic, or even indo european.

Attached: 1280px-Likely_routes_of_early_rice_transfer,_and_possible_language_family_homelands_(archaeological_ (1280x1007, 603K)

Attached: THAILAND_RULES.jpg (2392x4168, 1.5M)

>Title: ancient south chinese farmer sowed seeds in South East Asia
Except these South ""chinese"" was austronesian, it was merely austronesian migration to south east asia. We have two main ancestor channel that is Taiwan abo and southern chinese, both are genetically austronesian/sundaoid.

Ruins of chinese 5000 year old history, was genetically austronesian and austroasiatic, no connected to recents Han at all.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liangzhu_culture

Because your posts and pic basically scream :Han bring civilization to to SEA.

*i said han because you said "like Singapore and Taiwan". idk if you thought otherwise.

Something went wrong somewhere
youtube.com/watch?v=dvpbsyNcI3I

They have a rich history. Just because they are on a slump doesn't mean they are not civilized. Don't listen to him bros, I believe in each and everyone of you

this even today southern chinese dna still shows a high percentage of baiyue genes.

Indonesian and Filipino tourists are much nicer and politer than Chinese and Korean tourists. So that's a very ironic statement.

proofs

>and HongKong want independency from north.
Make sense now? Do they knew about this?
I just googled, and yes hongkonger still genetically closer to austronesian. Shit why i never knew about this!

are southern chinese actually different from northern chinese or is it a meme?

They are. The further south the darker and shorter.

Just leave them alone. Every time someone wants to ‘civilize’ them it smears the shit into a wider swathe.

genetic make up of HK is the same as every other cantonese people,except hk also saw large amount of immigration from places like shanghai.

picture related founder of the chinese zhigong party, leftmost guy is cantonese from guangxi.

Attached: Members_of_Zhi_Gong_Party_who_attend_CPCC_1st_Session.jpg (602x373, 29K)

Gook back at it again with another SEA-shitting thread to make himself feel superior

It's the fastest developing region on the planet. As of 2018 the UN considers Malaysia developed. Thailand and Malaysia are both ahead of shithole China in terms of development (and the gap between Thailand and China is growing). Most of Southeast Asia was ravaged by communism and war, but it's quickly putting itself back together. It'll be developed by the 50s. Plus one of SEA's biggest challenges is how frequent natural disasters are there, which can hurt growth.

Attached: 01C73B56-2A55-4B12-932A-8CBC18468A88.png (1013x534, 117K)