Is beuty subjective?

Is beuty subjective?

Attached: 1569031234445.png (807x1050, 733K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7bfD5omDF54
youtube.com/watch?v=p1KZdlIrVr4
youtube.com/watch?v=hxwKibwHYEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, it is completely objective

Attached: 1526308618477.webm (640x360, 2.07M)

I would say so just look at this board. We have guys making threads about mediocre Asian women non stop accompanied by guys making threads about mediocre white women non stop ( that German girl Maria)

Why is the media suddenly pivoting to Asian white relationships? Kpop?

It won't last. Once these girls leave teenagehood and kpop behind, they'll forever associate asian males with the extreme cringe of their youth.

Not true. Most supermodels don't do anything for me. Like that woman Giselle Bundchen for example, I never found her attractive yet she is a supermodel who has all the "objectively" attractive features.

I would have sex with the guy on the right than that gook on the left and im not even gay

Because you've only seen her old, here's her in her teens

Attached: file.png (950x620, 847K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7bfD5omDF54

Still not my type, features are too angular/strong for my taste.

well, you are coping, probably unconsciously, you can't really refute

That guy looks kind of freaky honestly. Getting uncanny valley vibes from him, like a real life gigachad.

they're not dating, hes a model and she took a picture with him

A real life gigachad indeed

Attached: 89068074.jpg (1994x3000, 804K)

>let me tell you what you actually like
Coping with what? Sorry, bro, I like women with softer features. It's not even a rare observation for people not to find supermodels attractive.

>flag
just like pottery...

You are probably confusing "masculine" features with looking like a tranny, which Bundchen did look like later in her life

but in pic related, a woman with "softer" features and on with chiseled look and it's obvious which one looks better, basically you're doing what women do when they see a chad and say that he looks too masculine or something and say they'd prefer a normal everyday guy, because chad is too much for them

Attached: file.png (960x600, 1.59M)

>basically you're doing what women do when they see a chad and say that he looks too masculine or something and say they'd prefer a normal everyday guy, because chad is too much for them
Twinks can be much more attractive than a steroids-filled hair bear.

why are you using strawman?

i didn't say being chad is being a steroids filler hair bear lol the IQ in this board

I don't find either of those women attractive. Your pop-psych bullshit doesn't work on me, bruh. I don't like women with angular features and that's it. I said nothing about masculine features, you said it yourself.

It does not work when it's achieved by surgery.

Kilye Jenner being the biggest known comtemporary example. She went from a deflated witch, to a melting rubber face (who looks 55 at 21) and needs editing and image rights to maintain the illusion that she looks like her "insta selfies".

If you look at women like Julia Petit, or Astrid Berges Frisbey (in MOVEMENT, not in stills) I would agree, it's The Pretty Proportion. Small heads, big eyes, pouty lips, chisled jaws, etc.

>pic related: Julia Petit in her 50s.

Attached: julia-petit.jpg (590x762, 93K)

it works

Attached: file.png (668x760, 626K)

Based lookism warrior

Attached: dejewed.jpg (1280x440, 133K)

youtube.com/watch?v=p1KZdlIrVr4
Sisters, how do we stop Asian women from taking our Chads from us?

>/his/ crossposting

What's the male equivalent of this ?

youtube.com/watch?v=hxwKibwHYEw

>Twinks can be much more attractive than a steroids-filled hair bear.

based and romanpilled

Attached: gffgfgfggffg.jpg (678x686, 108K)

It's so obvious those reddit comments were by yellow roasties.