Imagine having a daughter

>Imagine having a daughter

Attached: PDI4K7oxzCSiQf6uUQZ.webm (272x480, 1.97M)

There are more shitty parents nowadays than are apparent

i thought she had no legs for a second. mind fucked.

why would you post this online
fucking narcissists

Wow..imagine having a daughter who just exudes presence and dominates males like that

t. Proud parent of two built bisexual daughters with wives

zoomers are all about getting likes

Is that legal

Fucking based

Back in the day racemixing was illegal.

my daughter would look like the one on the right

>implying you ever had sex

Boomer

i'd kill her and her boyfriend. go to prison. no problem. knowing i saved my genes is more important from degeneracy is top priority.

Attached: 1568217389213.jpg (175x154, 7K)

>7MB

Attached: 1526764796522.jpg (600x410, 71K)

Attached: a8e.jpg (960x960, 149K)

*hits pipe*
I cannot think or comprehend anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Attached: hits pipe.jpg (600x681, 79K)

Why are you virgin freaks so obsessed with the sexual life of literal who's on the internet? This image image not only screams im a virgin freak but im a retarded faggot with menal illnesses. It's not like you will ever get to breed anyways. What's wrong with a girl enjoying dick?

back to R*ddit faggot

ape

HAHA virgin

There's two boys in that webm

Attached: F1621719-2B69-47E1-A306-E3EF7464855F.jpg (270x186, 20K)

having daughter so other white man can bread is bad? idiot incest virgins

>yes sweetie, let me raise you up so a man can BREED with you
fucking sick

>mb

hahaha so you're not breading. good.

Why are you incels simmering so much lol, here's the thing: you are never going to breed, and if you did, caring so much about the sexual life of your own daughter not only shows how much of a represed incel you are but incestuous tendencies as well. Incest is not okay, wanting to fuck your own daughter is not okay. Imagine getting rejected by your own daughter lmaoo

stop projecting so much

POST TITS OR GTFO

SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

>111631836
Check that newfag kek

Attached: 4ebab3660971f23f6bcd1786e0c4a7b3--tatoos.jpg (320x240, 16K)

god i wish that was my daughter

>bragging about having more time wasted on a cantonese basket weaving forum
Holy shit i feel truly assblasted now

>Why are you virgin freaks so obsessed with the sexual life of literal who's on the internet? This image image not only screams im a virgin freak but im a retarded faggot with menal illnesses. It's not like you will ever get to breed anyways. What's wrong with a girl enjoying dick?

Attached: 1550991406218.jpg (378x378, 28K)

But that's literally you on that pic tho

>But that's literally you on that pic tho

Attached: 1566138446555.png (647x778, 17K)

>

Attached: 1564864573569.png (191x186, 2K)

>>

Attached: 1563905154470.png (280x305, 29K)

>Imagine having a girlfriend

What's wrong with the video? It's because they kiss? I don't understand incels

Read the whole thread and find out how pathetic they are

If i will ever have a daughter then i will force her to become a boy

roastie what are you doing here?

who is she

What makes you think i'm a roastie?