This kills the Asian-American

This kills the Asian-American

Attached: 1568843807954.png (1344x400, 919K)

Why do ricecels obsess over this guy? Is a beard that much of a fantastic concept for them?

Toshiro Mifune was a handsome man, no homo

Attached: TMFO-MifuneToshiro-14.jpg (860x642, 106K)

Asians can't grow facial hair.

Attached: Bodyhair_map_according_to_American_Journal_of_Physical_Anthropology_and_other_sources.jpg (1357x628, 378K)

I was in singapore and often I was the only person in the entire street to have a beard.

Why do chinese people don't like beards? Maybe some people wanna be clean shaven but there are bound to be those kinds who love keeping beards.

My physics professor kept a beard that reached his abdomen, and nearly every man was impressed. I just assumed men like other men with beards and see them with more respect.

But I rarely saw anyone balding or unfit though. Chinese people are very fit and look young even at old age.

They can't grow beards dude. It has nothing to do with wanting to grow them or not. Japanese Jomon Bulls can grow beards but 150cm Cantonegro and Hakka manlets sure as fuck can't.

Attached: de63138968173dda6a0a165b52cf17b04f81819b.jpg (568x355, 28K)

To add to this, the K-pop twink boy look is really popular for young folk in Asia, so clean shaven is sort of style 101 for them

JOMON BVLL

Attached: 7.jpg (500x600, 101K)

Well if you can't grow a full beard, you have to clean shave, otherwise you look like a fucking teenager

Kek, I thought this was that guy Joshua Wong with a beard photoshopped onto him from the thumbnail.

Wonder how many Chinese and Korean women he impregnated.

that's maybe from lgd, the dota player, he's still clean shaven literally 99% of the time. pic related him when clean shaven.

Attached: 600px-Maybe.jpg (600x397, 24K)

he literally spend the first 19 years of his life in china.

Incels are usually obsessed with facial and body hair

He must have slayed so much pussy it's unreal.

still looks like an incel

Most Asians can grow a mustache and some chin hair but not a full beard.

>That map
>Japan

Jomon Bvll

It's the AINV BVLL genes though

Yeah so unless they go fumanchu it looks like shit

>tfw jomon bvll poster single-handedly destroyed the aznidentity/asianmasculinity presence on Jow Forums

Attached: Jomon.jpg (2448x1744, 1.23M)

>Hokkaido is hairier than Northern Europe
wtf, Jomon meme is real

Are there pics of modern hairy young nominees guys or all that is left are elder people?
Did they get replace by yayoi?

Young jomon *

We are central Europe. Scandies are northern.

wtf jomon man are so HOT!
I love jomon now

Attached: avarage jomon man.jpg (602x901, 186K)

Kek