How is it that they rose up faster than Japan but are also dying faster than Japan

How is it that they rose up faster than Japan but are also dying faster than Japan.

It's kinda sad desu

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_South_Korea.svg.png (1200x800, 31K)

There is also NK, so reunification will bring revitalize the people.

>rose up faster than Japan
not true

Attached: 8793126.png (1604x878, 73K)

Japan had a head start of about 80 years, on top of build a massive empire. Korea was nothing pre 1945

plus korean war and both koreas had dictatorships

north korea was richer than fkin worst korea until the 70s,

>they rose up faster than we did
in what aspect??????

>those dips in japan
JUST

this fall has been caused by the change of the value of Yen against dollar.
In the form of Yen, we are keeping the developing tendency fortunately.

Because the U.S and Japan stopped their enormous support for Korea in the meanings of like technically and financially simple as.

We are like shooting star leaping through the sky

and falling onto the land?

and south korea is a spawn of the empire, not to mention it greatly owes the postwar rapid economic development to japan as well - "the miracle on the han-river" is a weasel word to describe the japanese economic assistance that started in 1965. you can't decouple the rise of south korea from japanese influence.

Attached: economic legacy of empire.jpg (456x1036, 256K)

I was thought qute opposite.
Its jap gets their opportunity by north korea threat. Murica put some advantage on jap to add some lines against communities. Like frontline base.

Reminder, japs have no such power to prosper themselves at that time.
And even hate the Korea when they copy the products of jap's.

Influence? Yeah you japs taunt us quite well at that time BUT NOW...:^)

fuck America

More like a meteor

before diffusing nationalism-driven distorted hopeless claims, you had better refine your grammar skills.
Yours are much worse than our notorious grammatical inferiority.
Do it or return to DC inside and masturbate for good and all.

>are
oh shit this is "is".
The guy who mocked his grammar made a grammatical mistake.
okey it's time to commit harakiri

Who cares abour Japan or Korea

China's way more fascinating in my opinion. If the late Qing weren't plagued with incompetance, and especially if they learned their lesson after the first opium war, China would still be the most powerful, richest country in the world. They've caught up incredibly rapidly after Mao decided ruining the country further wasn't the path to prosperity. I'm especially interested in seeing when the next civil war will be, and where they will go from there.

I'm not interested in watching the Japanese and Koreans get cucked by American servicemen, though.

>grammer
No shits given, my fellow mongoloid brother.

The problem is inside. Not DC inside, your fucking country, That you live.
Even the storm wrek your town and still no recovering progress, your land's media keep telling "Waa gook bad". Why dont you stop fapping at we wuz empirez n sheet thing and see it really bad is

Gibberish spamming at outside do nothing but makes you fool as Abe Shitzo expected.

>wrek
wrecked
>"waa gook bad"
the problem of the current minister of justice is very severe, and the persons who accentuate and emphatically report it are YOUR media(朝鮮日報, 中央日報, 東亜日報. recently, I read that even 한겨레's younger reporters condemned their bosses for their inclination toward pro-regime and them losing 한겨레's original mind, "the independence of the power").

I'm not fond of responding to trolling bites, but I'd like to say that you'd better study more, learning to command foreign languages such as English, French, Japanese, and Chinese more fluently in order not to show off your intelligence in vain and mock others, but to enable yourself to help others

>do nothing but makes
does nothing but make
only the original form of verbs can follow "but".

dump