Culture / incel / thot pals - /cp/

Eternal grind edition
Also we ded

Welcome to Culture Pals. Here autistic sperg losers used to meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia (BASED) , China (yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this thing/person is more of a female dog than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 onwww.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7

HOW TO GET MARRIED:
pastebin.com/P83xddCe

old:

Attached: 1450639767986.jpg (1443x1055, 475K)

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/app/redir?href=http://x72img.peps.jp/uimg/p/pimpleache/1/g73tono1ryA.jpg
interpals.net/app/photo?pid=1022499205128790295
youtu.be/cpN06yiyYxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I trade 500 pieces of gold plus my Brazilian tropical bananas for your Mongolian confidence.

Switch the bananas for bunda and we have a deal

Ni hao

domt let your dreams die bros

I use Interpals just to masturbate to young girls all around the world

based

>mongolian QT's
tell me more

interpals.net/app/redir?href=http://x72img.peps.jp/uimg/p/pimpleache/1/g73tono1ryA.jpg

which one of you wankers did this? I'll kick your ass.

/EmilySmithxx
how do I win British slag?

It was me.

Attached: 3e1d25120fe6a9a2d1eb2d8c60b9785c.jpg (575x512, 18K)

based

I take back absolutely everything I said yesterday about russian girls being cold, heartless, boring and unapproachable, talked to a really nice russian qt today and we definitely clicked, I think she might be into me

has there been any recent success stories
I feel like giving up

>4rth girl in the spawn of 2 days that is into daddy kink

wtf seems way more common than I thought

going to message my qt if she wants to be my christmas gift

it really is

>tfw too young to get daddy kinks going

>tfw i spilled my spaghetti asking my thai qt to visist her this year
i-im still gonna make it bros, right?

Attached: 1536704536849.jpg (775x837, 69K)

>thai
are u okay?

How do I get more views on Tandem? I used to get 500 per week. I've tried updating my profile, but it made no difference.

Attached: 1501946393203.jpg (600x675, 65K)

we videochat and everything
why should i not be okay with thai?

Make sure you videochat 'her' crotch

thats gotta be a meme
shes got a feminie voice and statue
why would somebody lie on the internet

tako brate

>tfw no 1st world gf

You can have a qt Latin boyfriend

Attached: Pablo_Escobar_Mug.jpg (1500x2149, 580K)

>thai qt

Attached: 1557479717519.jpg (904x711, 70K)

16 views lads, only 2 from guys

wtf caused this good day

You are cute

but doesn't that mean i should get a steady regular amount of views instead of these spikes?

>why would somebody lie on the internet
Exactly, there are no motives for it

>cutie has a chad younger brother
bros..

Do NOT want to go to toil today

Good boy never skips toil

interpals.net/app/photo?pid=1022499205128790295

hernn ?
She wanted to show how big her forehead is... or what?

what the fug

big forehead big brain

I'm not a good boy yet i'm compelled to toil

Draw a truck in yours and send to her.

Attached: 524.jpg (789x1013, 145K)

How do I find interesting guys to talk to? I'm a girl and pretty much all I get is "hi" from Indians

based gustavo

right here bro

post your profile. who knows if youll find someone from here.

girls don't browse this general

but i will give you advice anyways, you can just block indians and turks

Serves you right
Ever Argentinian girl I tried to talk with ghosted me, making elaborated message didn't help as well.

stop inplying. youre new here

Awesome portrait picture, very intense

gosh.... i want her as my christmas gift

This is ART

Post profile gustavita

Day 3, catfisher still hasn't posted any proof

Have you tried asking for voice messages on telegram or something?

someone do a funny post

No, we've never mentioned voice stuff, honestly too shy for it myself

post youre profiles

Give me profile advice pls. I fucking suck at social networking.

Attached: intcel.png (571x540, 105K)

I see that as the easiest way to test if the person is what the one says to be. Is not as aggressive as asking for a pic or something else, more likely to be accepted, and your doubt can pass unnoticed.

Can you report people on interpals for impersonating someone/faking their identity???

delete the lack of friends, NOW

What would be a better thing to put to seem chill and approachable?

So I think I finally met someone with a crazier story than me on interpals.. Get this talking to a girl she tells me she met her ex husband on interpals.

So the story is basically she fell in love with this guy, they ended up meeting everything was cool, they have a long distance realtionship, eventually get married. After they get married they try to move in together, he drops the bomb that he has been a muslim this whole time and now she must be muslim.... Or else...He starts abusing her. She gets away... a year later she said she decided to see him in secret one more time to see if he changed, well he starts abusing her again... She escapes again, and finally asks for a divorce and now well apparently she is ok. But after so many years of being away she has decided to try to go on interpals again.

I had talked with this girl for over three years and it seems she completely lost interest in talking with me now. It hurts bros. All the talking we had was pointless.

Probably "scamming" or "other".

This, you don't show your weaknesses and autism right away.

depending on your age, put the anime pic as main one, shows youre "funny"
just crack some jokes while describing yourself.
also, you can show yourself, no one will do anything

>someone with a crazier story than me on interpals
Kek, and what is your story?

for fuck's sake I knew it was too good to be true

Attached: 157575.png (665x612, 105K)

Did you had the chance to met her in real life?

your fault. if she has more than one pic, shes more real. just upload the pics on google images or yandex and try to see if they were already on internet

Also, to the american that said that the fake gps on tinder pc doesnt work.... tried it just now and works

No, she didn't really seem to want to do so. We had played some online games together though.

How and what was my fault?

She has just 2 pics of herself in her profile + 2 nearly-identical pics she took as "proof". I reverse searched all of them and got nothing, but what if this dude just got it from some private profile and that's why they're not showing up?

holy cringe

What's the profile?

You seems a little too paranoid.
Wait for things to settle down after this confrontation and try the voice message.

Good Facebook pages?

You wouldn't say that if you actually talked to this girl, she was asking really intimate creep-tier questions just a handful of messages into the conversation. I'm not ugly but I'm definitely not very above average or a chad. It really feels like I'm talking with a gay guy larping as a girl.

Just went through my profile and filled out the whole thing finally. Critique again?

Attached: intceltake2.png (613x890, 150K)

>Who I'm talking to is this cute girl

so what?
ive had a girl ask me why was i sad and if id get better if she was by my side in 3 messages. this is how interpals work

posts pics with cat on your profile.
delete the wasting life away online
add something dangerous like i buy chocolate cookies but i throw away the chocolate

im not used to getting this much positive attention this quick so I guess I just shrug it off as a way of self-protection until I'm sure it's real

I'll give her a chance, I'm just being an autist at this point

I just have really severe trust issues I don't want to be the "muh hurtful edgy past and deep backstory" guy but I've had a lot of shit happen to me multiple times because I trusted people way too easily

Your paranoia here is justified though.

I feel like it is too but if she turns out to be legit and these aren't just a bunch of fishy excuses and she's legitimately hurt then this is a one in a thousand chance I'm throwing away out of sheer stupidity

Seems to have some amount of personality in it.
Also, post cat
>pj harvey
Based

Why didn't you visited her then? What country she is from? Talking to someone just through the internet for 3 years is a lot of time, at least you had a good time doing something together with her like playing vidya online.

we all have something that we dont like from our past. i have it, you have it, pretty much everyone here has.
in that girl case, talk with her, if you do send nudes (ewwww) dont put your face.
talk on whatsapp with her, exchange voice messages.... thats all pretty good. i love hearing people talk on voice messages

Better than most profiles out there.

>i love hearing people talk on voice messages
This but it doesn't solve the catfish question. :(

at least hell know it isnt a dude. then he proceeds step by step. theres actual shy people on that website

>feels like I'm talking with a gay guy larping as a girl.

Even if was what of so bad could've being done against you?
And again being so aggressive borderline irrational will not get you an answer.

>at least hell know it isnt a dude.
True
Sadly, after knowing it's not a dude there's also this thing about whether she's your type.
Bit sad if both of you got attracted to each other then you see it's not the face you imagined.

Attached: sad cowboy.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Is so hard to write something to this girls with barely anything or just k-pop stuff on their profile...

What country?

Any.
But the ones I was seeing after written this was french profiles.

youtu.be/cpN06yiyYxo

cringe

French girls like kpop :D
Why not try a pasta from here?