Shithole-ness shouldn't be determined by GDP only but also the working and living conditions

Shithole-ness shouldn't be determined by GDP only but also the working and living conditions.

Using this metric Japan, Korea and all of Asia is a shithole

Attached: 20180324_WBP002_0.jpg (1280x720, 331K)

US too since you have to work like dogs

Japan and Korea are both ethnostates where the respective ethnicity represents 95% of the population. So no, they can’t be shitholes.

>Shithole-ness shouldn't be determined by GDP only but also the working and living conditions.

At last they begin to understand.

Attached: Laughing_Marx.jpg (480x563, 120K)

We finish work at 5 and go straight home unlike Japs that work to 11pm

Most of Africa countries too, Wong

Then go to Korea's ethnic dedicated suicide bridge

Working time in US is over OECD average.

Thanks for another escapism material to my NEET status

Well the same goes for getting shot and raped. So it kind of balances out.

The average is skewed because countries like Japan don't report their real work times

NEET is degenerate.

At least become a monk

They’re more like 98

>Wong
Lmao. China is he exact opposite of an ethnostate, Han Chinese are not even one ethnicity, on top of that you got hundreds of minority ethnic groups.

Also, There are no ethnostates in Africa, that’s the reason behind all the violence there

Become a fake monk and fly out to charitable nation seems a good idea

We should nuke japan

Japanese work culture seems fucking brutal. You're expected to work overtime without being compensated for it, they barely seem to sleep and how the hell do they have time for exercise or hobbies?

>African countries
>ethno states
North Africa is muttland, all black African countries are multi-ethnic which is part of the problem why they’re shit and poor stupid macaco.

That looks early 90s or even 80s

nobody posting on this dumpster of a site would be accepted into a monastery

>muh unreported
everytime. you wouldn't believe how we have to deal with bullshit from the west.

Attached: LLJP.jpg (1570x2000, 548K)

Nah, we treat dogs better than that here.

What kind of retard would post such shit, nonsensical bait?
>flag
Oh.

They don't.

I worked at a labor style job in japan. I knew guys that didn't have a weekend or break for 3 weeks straight. They finish as late at 12 and had to wake up at 5

I've been to Japan

Don't lie Karōshi Takeshi

Our country is very up and down with working conditions. Depends largely where you live and how well-paid.

Most people tho have a 9-5, but 2 weeks off is pretty shit. 4 weeks would be ideal(Australia has that and around the same amount in disposable income).

Europeans get 5 weeks and contracted 9-5. I'd reckon only the scandi countries/germany have enough disposable income to really travel unrestricted.

But you haven't been to America? They don't even get paid legal minimum wages that's why notorious slave works like Walmart, Mcdonald, Amazon.com are still popular for American workers because at least they guarantee minimum wages...

Attached: I don't tip.png (576x835, 155K)

we really care about a few people that die from karoshi per year
it's 1000 times easier to get shot in us. that's not even funny

Better than getting sick and squandering all your property

and if Shithole-ness is determined by security, US is fucking shithole

you have gun?

I need one

based on what i have seen in streetview sk looks like a third world shithole.

it literally is one, but they are slaves so they don't even see anything outside their offices