Does your cunt have kino actors? Btw Diego Peretti is much better than overrated Darin

Does your cunt have kino actors? Btw Diego Peretti is much better than overrated Darin

Attached: peretti.jpg (800x483, 229K)

Based and Perettipilled

What are some Peretti kinos

Attached: tiempo-de-valientes1.jpg (800x600, 276K)

This is absolute kino. Too bad the posters have that shitty Buddy-Comedy aesthetic.
Los Simuladores is a whole series of Peretti kino

Downloading it

Enjoy your Argie cop kino

Based. And I agree with the guy above, Los Simuladores is certified kino by the same guy who directed this movie.

Whats the name of the actor in nueve reinas? Is that Darin too?

One of them yeah, the other protagonist is Gastón Pauls.

Does Chile produce any genuinely good movies? All I've seen from them is commercialized sandler-tier comedies

Pretty is a j*w and so is OP

Peretti*

Andá a escuchar entrevistas de Biondini, capo.

They are all trash.

No one cares besides you fat virgin freak

Self-hating faggot.

No, I'm just not self deluded.

Meanwhile, those actors are internationally acclaimed in film festivals or awards.

What is some Brazil kino? I loved A Escrava Isaura, no bully plz

The only reason argie movies exist is because they charge you taxes to fund it when you go to the cinema. Darin is based

The only good brazilian Movie is Ciudade de Deus or whatever the fuck it's called in Portuguese. It's top tier favela Kino

Every country has a right to produce it's own art, retard. Most of our movies are shit but that's true for Hollywood as well. The only difference comes from the budgets. If we had those multimillion budgets, we'd probably make the same mindless blockbusters as they do.

Juan Pablo Edmundo, famous mexican actor

Attached: 57890234789034527458903.jpg (960x540, 382K)