Oktoberfest

Whats the point of this? Dont they drink beer and eat sausages everyday?

Attached: 2019-09-22 10.24.44.png (1435x1998, 1.33M)

its for getting together and drinking. you should try having fun once in a while.

I hate germans.
I wish we had exterminated them in the 40s

Could've put them in their own camps, no need to even build infrastructure for it

Drinking beer and eating sausages is all the fucking point you need to have a great party

I'm from Munich. I think Oktoberfest is overrated, but I am in the minority here. For most locals, it's a once-in-a-year opportunity to wear traditional clothing and get shitfaced without regret for a couple of days in a row.

Borderline alcoholics will use absolutely any public event, holiday, gathering, etc as an excuse to drink excessively without getting judged.

Wow is it lit?

Depends on your taste. It's easy to have fun there and you will meet a lot of interesting people, not just locals, but people from all over the world. But you're also surrounded by drunks who get aggressive easily. If you're a girl, your boobs and ass WILL get groped.

Don't you have something similar? We have similar events after grapes harvest j

Alcohol is shit

Idk honestly

But B*varia aka Gayern is NOT German. It is AUSTRIAN. All german cukture comes from AUSTRIA. Most Fr*nch culture and cuisine comes from AUSTRIA too.

I've had some excellent Swiss grapa. Recommend me some Swiss wine. Do you guys produce reds too or only whites?

Culture thieves.

I saw a lot of people (mostly women) walking around Munich in traditional clothes and I was there in August. Found it charming.

>grapa

I may or may not have misspelled grappa. Who are you to judge, really? Mind your own business.

I like sausages (food). They are my greasy guilty pleasure.

Yes, a lot of people will wear traditional clothing in the summer when it's beergarden season.

With Oktoberfest it's different though, there's an unwritten rule that during Oktoberfest it's acceptable to wear traditional clothing at work, unless you work in finance or insurance.

Based, what do you think of the Tyrol region btw?

Should've trademarked the even to be exclusively to be held in Bavaria so that wannabes shit chinkoid here won't copy it and demanding this event to be held here like a retard and as an excuse to bring cancer human rights in

>Based, what do you think of the Tyrol region btw?

Rightful Bavaryan clay.

Attached: bavarian-empire.jpg (2000x1970, 869K)

>Austretards seething because nobody gives a shit about their culture while everyone knows about Oktoberfest

Attached: 1493952725665.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

Do you have a traditional outfit Germanon :3

Scam tourists mostly

Based Austria

I very much do

Attached: crop.jpg (490x710, 149K)

You're the fag who posts his feet all the time aren't you?

No, I'm the fag who posts his feet only some of the time.

So thats the origin? The first new moon after the harvest moon, north Europe always likes pagan stuff

So it's like carnaval?

How much does a Maß of beer cost?

Well I was wondering if the people from Tyrol are similar to people from Salzburg.

>tfw no dirndl gf
Hurts to live bros

Attached: 1526150098767.png (970x845, 154K)

I def wanna go there now

I do post my penis a lot though.

It's a festivity with singing and dancing, people dress in folk dresses, markets and open door events, fairs etc. Most countries or cities in Europe have similar festivities i think but for different reasons. My city has a pumpkin fest.

Attached: pumpkins.jpg (962x1168, 441K)

No, you don't wear traditional clothing during carneval.

Here in Brazil it's supposed to be a way to remember their heritage
But for most, just an opportunity to full themselves with handcrafted beer and to see beauty krauts on dresses (which is very fine btw)

Literally why?

Can foreigners wear the traditional clothing?

To trigger homophobes. I started doing it on Jow Forums awhile back and enjoyed their powerless raving and raging about it.
Yes, absolutely. In fact, I'd say the majority of foreign Oktoberfest visitors do it.

>If you're a girl, your boobs and ass WILL get groped.
And if you're a Turk or a Syrian, you can lift their skirts up and fuck them right there in front of everyone and people will just sit silently and say nothing except "Oh well, we don't want to be Nazis so..." :^)

This is incorrect.

That’s weird af

Tradition at its heart is empty ritual.

Carnivals usually have people wearing different masks and costumes but even then we usually get a group in folk dresses.

Attached: karnaval.jpg (644x483, 203K)

No, it isn't.

Love oktoberfest

Attached: 636.jpg (800x532, 96K)

t. run-away Bavaria.
Know your history.

nothing empty about drinking a cold one with the bros

The camps were all destroyed. Today's Auschwitz is a reconstruction and the videos that exist of it were staged by the red army.

Dunno but quite a lot. More than 10 euros definitely.

If you want to do so, it would probably taste better if it is done spontaneously.

Short of 12 Euros this year.

Yes it is but you do you

Based Kraut
Hope your country gets better

Sweet, I like how it matches the colors of your flag

It literally isn't. Penis is good. Respect the penis. Always.

It's a tourist trap for retards willing to pay 10€ for 0.25l of Pisswasser. It's basically just a place for trendy thots and their dumb orbiters to take pictures for their instagram.

Yeah basically buth with less silly costumes. Music is just equally as shit though :^)

Why don’t you enjoy big events and festivals? They’re fun

Attached: 1563052902613.png (670x680, 725K)

Because I don't enjoy people trying to sell shit to me, I don't enjoy the smell of puke and piss, it's not really fun to have drunken retards falling at your feet, the pickpocketting etc.
But to each his own I guess.

Based and truthpilled

>don't enjoy the smell of puke and piss

This guy isn't an ethnic German.

settle down mehmet

going there next week with the company, don't have to pay for anything

Get the costumes. More about the excuse to drink yourself to death for 3 days and times extremely shitty music.

Yes that's literally what it is.

To each their own but I look at other aspects of festivals other than just the negative parts

Der ewige Ösi, jedes verfickte Mal.

Culture thief. Pastry thief. Music thief. Arab.

I can keep going but there is no point. Anyone who knows ANYTHING about SCIENCE, MORALITY, RELIGION, HISTORY or TRUTH knows your country should be kissing my foot. But here you are insulting me like the snobby swine you are.

It sounds like a standard regional folk festival that just got way more attention than it should have.

Yeah pretty much

scamming tourists

We also produce red wine. My Canton is famous for Merlot but Idk if you'd like it. Valais also have good wine. Grappa is really popular here, many people drink it with coffee in the morning kek. But I don't know any brands I just buy it from my friends or in markets

I suppose its simply because it's harvest time. All celebrations we do are somehow connected to agriculture because it was all we did for centuries. Here there are also events for chestnuts, onions etc but obviously the one about alcohol are more popular

Why are their so many Turks just sitting around in packs?