I keep telling myself I didn't get chinked

Since they are continually delivering on the project development side, and each tech release is impressive as.

But give it to me straight, did I get chinked?

Attached: 1536252907637s.jpg (249x161, 6K)

Eh if anything you got bizzed. Dont think the devs every mentioned listings on any exchange other than binance vote. Threads here were claiming all kinds of shit. Still a bit pissed myself that i timed the bottom pretty wrong but it's one of my low % portfolio moonshots.

Listen, I work for a big player in the sector and never heard it mentionned anywhere. Take it however you want.

Market is recovering and this shit coin is down 6% for the day lol. You got chinked. This is a shit coin and mainnet isnt until June 2019. No one wants to buy a shitcoin and hold that long in hopes it will go up.

my mistake it's down 12.86% for the day, kek

err, where are you seeing that?

>circ: 184,290,865 NKN
>total: 700,000,000 NKN
>max: 1,000,000,000 NKN

if this doesnt answer your question, you'll never make it.

at Gate.io

Attached: just.jpg (800x360, 156K)

and which sector would that be user?

You absolutely did. They refused to pay $25 for an exchange listing on CoinEx and relied of trying to cheat the Binance vote.

They had shills here in full force too using broken english and talking like the eternal chink.

>market cap: 9.6M
that is priced in. a significant chunk of the remaining total supply is for the team and is locked for 3 years and the rest is mining rewards over 30+ years so realistically the circ supply won't be higher than about 350M until 2021. that puts current market cap at ~20M. for a coin founded by yanbo li, the vitalik of china, who wrote all code NEO and ONT.

fud. it was mithril that cheated the binance vote their average vote was weighted like 400+ and the BNB could all be traced back to a few wallets.

look i want to stay hopeful on this coin but it's gotten almost beyond saving at this point? the team literally dont seem to give a fuck about liquidity or exchanges and are happy to let this sit on gate at 4c until mainnet next year

>IT WASNT ME IT WAS THEM
>BINANCE WAS WRONG
>REEEE
Cheating and lyings chinks.

Lol did anyone even fucking research this coin outside of muh Yanbo and muh Diffie? Huobi and Okex are listed on the God damn page as VC investors. There is 2 instant guarenteed exchanges when their lock up expires.

i can see okex, cant see huobi anywhere.

And that is when?

This would be on my radar if the total supply wasn't waiting to be dumped on us.

They're not fucking chainlink. There's no reason but greed and intent to dump for such a small amount of the coins to be circulating.

LINK nigger, buy link

Binance literally got rid of the rule that allows your vote to count 500x if you hold 500 BNB after that vote. Now it's just straight 1:1.

>Somehow that means we weren't cheating!
>Yeah that will showem
>Wait what do you mean Binance still won't list us for attempting vote manipulation
Chink.

It's not that bad the actual circ supply is around 350M eoy and the rest is locked for 3 years. Even if you double the current circulating supply it's still under 20M market cap

Do you have anything whatsoever to back up what you're saying? Nobody even accused nkn of vote manipulation other than retarded bizfags like yourself. Also I'm a white American engineer faggot.

Attached: 22C5F820-3AC7-4D72-95B1-4BD139F6433D.jpg (1200x899, 199K)

>Nobody accused NKN is vote manipulation
>Except for everyone including Binance who removed them for vote manipulation
>I'm a white american engineer though
No you aren't chink.

>removed them for vote manipulation
Show me one credible source for this and I will admit you're right and suck a chink dick. Oh that's right you can't because it's made up bullshit. Mithril tried to smear nkn about an airdrop that occurred before the vote was even announced and then later won the vote with an absurdly high amount of BNB that was all distributed from a couple of wallets. NKN was never removed/banned and the photo from my last post was taken after that vote.

Give me a credible source for Mithril cheating. Oh wait Binance never actually said why they removed either except for the glaringly fucking obvious reasons that they were both cheating.

>Some picture where someone with a Binance shirt is sitting near someone with a NKN shirt
Genius partnership confirmed. I don't know if you are some deluded chink or just a desperate fucking bagholder but either way this is pathetic. They were removed for vote manipulation faggot. You can deal with it but we both know you know why and you are trying to get people to buy this shitcoin. Enjoy your 80% loss faggot.

>loves calling people faggot
Someone wishes they weren't such a beta offline.

NEO and ONT = passive income. NKN is simply a payment token. They don't even require miners to stake NKN in order to be allowed to mine.

There is also the issue for miners of other people potentially using their connection to distribute illegal shit like cp. How could NKN possibly prevent this from happening?

stop embarrasing yourself, gaylord