XMR

I fucking love this bad boy right here. I just have to hold it and I become steadily richer over time. I don't have to worry about timing anything, jumping from shitcoin to shitcoin (and failing badly at it, like 99% of traders do). I just hold and reap the rewards. It's the only coin that will still exist in any possible future, short of a worldwide EMP detonation. Recession, depression, ICO purge, ICO jubilee, global banking collapse, nuclear war, alien visitation. Monero will still be there at the end of it all, stronger than ever.

Come Monero-bros. Let's all talk together about how fucking comfy it feels holding the best, safest, most guaranteed-gains cryptoasset that has ever existed or ever will exist.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1280x720, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/digital-asset-research-says-zcash-has-unmatched-privacy-capabilities/
news.livecoinwatch.com/europol-criminals-bitcoin-terrorists-zcash/
monerolink.com
getmonero.org/2017/04/19/an-unofficial-response-to-an-empirical-analysis-of-linkability.html
newsbtc.com/2018/08/02/monero-wallet-bug-sees-altex-exchange-suffer-major-loss/
latesthackingnews.com/2018/08/05/monero-wallet-vulnerability-loss-of-1-8-million-to-livecoin-crypto-exchange/
z.cash/upgrade/sapling.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Xmr is king it influences btc price so i watch it during volatile times

Buy Mobius, Sir.

Attached: ChainLink.png (1000x1000, 88K)

This is the only crypto with a real functioning use case that makes sense. Everyone wants to buy drugs, gamble, and evade taxes. Thats why people got excited about Bitcoin in the first place

Can any other privacy coin compete at this point? There are ao many of them.

Zcash maybe a bit. but XMR will always be the people's privacy coin.

Zcash is the bankers coin and it's run by communist autists

Im still new to the game is this all sarcasm?

Pretty much. These guys are all secretly shilling DAPS.

I bought my first btc around a 100 bucks in 2013, worked for over 10 crypto companies and 1 exchange.

I just hold btc now, but monero is the only alt that makes sense.

it is a great deleveraging asset
it wont moon as hard because everyone understands the use case
but at least 25% of my gains will go to xmr and never leave unless im divorced or broke

As we can see, Monero doesnt perform well like other shitcoins, but the reason its the only crypto i hold is that i know with 100% certainty it will be used and still be around even if the market drops another 90% from here.

I prefer 80% chance having my 200 XMR stack go X50 than 10% chance of having my stack go X100.

Pivx

Well I legit like XMR. It's one of the coins I buy every disability check I cash (that's my monthly crypto allowance give or take). I'm at 20 XMR and would like to hit 40 or 50 before the bull run but I'm skeptical of that happening considering I have several coins that I actively buy.

Attached: 1530051353106.jpg (500x332, 40K)

what ball run are you on about the 2020 cut?

How quick are transactions with XMR, btw? Does it have serious competition? What makes it unique towards other privacy alts?

Right on Monero bro. The only coin beside bitcoin actually worth holding.

does anyone believe that price prediction that came out a week or two ago saying that in 10 years it is going to be worth like 35,000 or whatever it was? that report made me dip my toes in the monero pool. considering getting a few more.

SHUT THE FUCK UP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1536153071317s.jpg (250x242, 10K)

BTC halvening in 2020

It's too late user you should have bought the dips.

drugs and money laundering are a trillion dollar business, and it seems pretty clear that XMR is the only trusted privacy coin on the darknet

I like XMR, but have you ever browsed a darknet market? BTC is still king there too. Even Litecoin is accepted by more vendors than XMR. Hopefully this will change soon, though.

Things take time user, vendors on the darknet have been operating for a long time, they'll be slow to change especially when btc is more flexible in regards to spending and cashing out.

Monero is an offshore account without any of the hassle, middleman fees, paper trail or government scrutiny. When bilionaires finally figure this out they are going to park all their ill-gotten money in Monero and that $10000/XMR meme paper that's been making the rounds is going to look like FUD in retrospect.

I think buyers are the bigger problem actually. Vendors have to be at least somewhat savvy, but if only 1/10th of their customers can figure out how to get XMR, it doesn't do much good to accept it.
A shocking amount of darknet buyers still just send directly from coinbase to the market.

They'll change for DERO x20 faster than BTC and x200 faster than XMR

Why use DERO when you can use SUPERO? It’s 100 times faster than DERO. Please trade in all your BTC for SUPERO TOKENS as soon as possible for maximum speed savings, thank you ;)

Attached: 6F94ED31-1F12-4711-9557-A1017429A915.jpg (1786x2048, 844K)

cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/digital-asset-research-says-zcash-has-unmatched-privacy-capabilities/

news.livecoinwatch.com/europol-criminals-bitcoin-terrorists-zcash/

Unmatched founders fees and traceability capabilities.

Attached: 6D6CD6ED-4EF4-43EA-8675-51CEBF18B990.jpg (800x446, 49K)

monerolink.com

Sad I didn't have any fiat for the dip to $80. I just got instant transfers to my USD wallet from my bank on jewbase though. Time to go bankrupt.

yea people keep saying this, but when is that really going to happen? People can just hid their shit in offshore bank accounts and that is good enough.

Yeah bro that report got me hard. It made some good points

Pajeets are back , this is definitely bullish.

Just look at the panama papers, even polticians and shit have have offshore accounts. But monero will be the offshore crypto to hold, it will only continue to gain traction. The drug markets are a small drip in that ocean. We still see reports from msm claiming that btc is user so xmr is not even on the radar yet. The bot networks have also made it decentralized as fuck

That report assumes people will park dirty money in Monero...but this isn't the case, they will use monero to wash dirty money and park it in BTC...this is why Monero won't moon very hard, but it is a good long term investment.

Billionaires won't park their money into something as volatile as monero. It's true monero is stable compared to other coins but it is still objectively extremely volatile.

I too love Monero, have been holding for a long while but looking to be more active in buying more and using it to buy stuff. I had trouble locating the info necessary to get on a DM that lets you buy stuff with it on the DW, any chance there's a way to help without getting the thread 404d

Lookup dread onion, it is similar to reddit but uncensored. the info you seek is there.

wonder why xmr wallets are in maintenance on most exchanges right now? yeah thats right, another major security bug was discovered in the codebase today. the blockchain is not affected though, only merchants and exchanges.

You know what I’m fuckin done with shit coins, what’s best place I buy XMR

Attached: comfy xmr.jpg (861x1195, 236K)

bitfinex and poloniex have good volume for XMR trading/buying. Binance too. theres other exchanges in asia that have volume too, but I dont use them.

thank you comfy riccardo

Attached: 1519750484064.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Crusty old disproven misinformation published by a Zcash board member.
getmonero.org/2017/04/19/an-unofficial-response-to-an-empirical-analysis-of-linkability.html

Easier said than done and arguably riskier than crypto if you don't know what you're doing. I do agree with the user above that said that billionaires aren't going to be moving into Monero any time soon due to its volatility but if you give this a few decades that will be less and less of an issue. Monero is the closest thing to a surefire bet in crypto that we've got.

its a site that you can actually browse connected tx. its not a theory, it works. did you click around?

>people can just hide their shit in Swiss bank accounts...
See that I did there?

0-mixin transactions have been prohibited since April 2016 and most of those transactions were probably pool payouts to miners. Every day that goes by the research conducted by that paper becomes less and less relevant as more and more mixing occurs across the network. It's not a completely bullshit research document, just really obvious that they were trying to paint Monero in a negative light when these issues had already been well documented and corrected by Monero researchers years before the paper was published.

can you literally not read? these are not 0 mixin

Attached: mixin.png (399x310, 24K)

Can you not read? Where did I say the research is completely invalid? All I see in the Zcash hitpiece are a bunch of outdated and overblown conclusions that lead to best case estimates and probability of linkage, that again, become increasingly irrelevant as more and more transactions are generated every waking second. Monero has always worked through plausible deniability, so if you were trying to send a super secret transaction with Monero before ring sizes smaller than 5 or 7 were mandatory and you chose to use a small mixin size, then you only have yourself to blame if anything were to ever come of it.

All of this was discussed in MRL-0004 which was put out in January of fucking 2015. None of the research published in the Miller paper was new to the Monero community and merely quantified and rehashed issues that had already been addressed and then even further improved by adding RingCT.

Attached: 1519865864745.jpg (560x577, 136K)

>monerolink.com

>Prior to February 2017.

We are currently in September 2018, 3 hardforks have happened. Show me how many transactions are traceable now.

it was a response to
with zcash fud from may 12 2017.

it's like buying btc in early 2013

There is no way you can spin this that makes Zcash look better than Monero. I'm sorry but I hope you haven't lost too much money on Zcash. It isn't too late to reconsider.

newsbtc.com/2018/08/02/monero-wallet-bug-sees-altex-exchange-suffer-major-loss/

latesthackingnews.com/2018/08/05/monero-wallet-vulnerability-loss-of-1-8-million-to-livecoin-crypto-exchange/

last zec heist?

shoo pajeet
shoo shoo

We've been over this before. The bug was fixed and exchanges were notified in a timely manner. The claims that exchanges actually lost Monero are just that; claims. Monero isn't perfect but it's the best we've got right now.

and where are the zcash heists?

Zcash is irrelevant so who cares?

thats what they want you to think. its just working better.

They? For 99% of its transactions Zcash has functioned identically to bitcoin. Explain to me how that is "working better" than Monero right now.

>z.cash/upgrade/sapling.html
36 days

Optional privacy is not private.

it was optional because it was resource intensive. i dont think many exchanges even can support z addresses. now will be mobile clients and shit.

cry somemore better privacy when used properly and has a better track record.

I'm sure it's really cool technology but nobody trusts Zcash so once again, it's irrelevant. :^)

Attached: hmmm.png (934x643, 94K)

imagine having bought this at $0.25-$0.5 and selling it at $400 to newfags in January holy fucking shit i bet there's at least one or two guys that did this out there