Will you get married Jow Forums?

Will you get married Jow Forums?

Attached: E34341A9-AEB9-44AA-83A3-0D8C42AD1490.jpg (1080x1080, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/kiernanshipka/?hl=bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah

Isn’t gay marriage legal for you? I will just move with my bf to Belgium or France.

I was proposed before, but I'm a nutcase. I pitied my suitors.

It isn't legal.
I don't care, i'm not gay.

Marriage is just bullshit.

Doubt it

Probably not but I'll have lots of handsome children and won't let the rabbi touch them

one day, i hope so

Yeah, why not?

Do you look hot in skirts?

I find it very unlikely

How big is your penis

No

It's not in the plans right now. Beyond tax benefits, I fail to see the point.

Will you be on top?

me on the left

Attached: weddings-pinterest.jpg (276x416, 22K)

Why is getting married such a problem for western men?

>I will just move with my bf to Belgium or France.
lmao faggot

Because we don’t have forced arranged marriages/marry cousins and can pick who we want so we want to make the right choice

Because of western women. The most a marriage lasts here is 10 years. Then you lose half your stuff.

Idk honestly. I feel like I want to but I have such a hard time finding even a gf. My only gf from late high school was great but eventually we grew apart and kind of got tired of one another. I always worry that I'll marry someone that I eventually end up not loving anymore and I'll be stuck and life will be shit. I don't even know what I'll do honestly.

Attached: 1565075005703.png (600x600, 137K)

Good post Sahar.

Trudeau will introduce Sharia Law and I'll marry a cute 12 year old Bangladeshi climate refugee.

no, you need to be rich and then she takes half of your shit. what is the point

Attached: 1568720426241.jpg (869x873, 407K)

Most people don’t have arranged marriages here, we just ask the girl we like the most at school and we get marry.

I don’t understand the issue the west has between men and women

Because as soon as the woman gets bored the courts will give her half your money, your house, and require you to continue making payments to her after she's left you.

a girl on Jow Forums????

>girl
user, I...

Why would you have such a silly law?

feminism

Marriage is for suckers. Relationships are for suckers. I just want in-and-out and coooooom.

This, and the fact that apparently, women can't live by themselves, so they need to parasite on something else

I can't afford to. I work 6 days a week and barely have any time to study to get a better job and have free time.

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

Feminism is about equality so it should be that the women gets what was already hers after the divorce

Yeah... everybody's been there too, Nepalbro

If they cared about equality then how would they constantly portray themselves as victims?

western women have unreasonable high standards for men
they are also economically independent so they don't even need men for that

Surely it shouldn't be hard to find a nice, modest woman in the countryside?

Grindr.

Do they portray themselves as victims?
Maybe you are just too ugly

Is that the girl from the Teen Witch?

yeah probably
some day i will fuck it up and cum inside a girls vagina in a way that my cum reaches her ready made human egg
there is absolutely no other reason to get married

Yea.

Yes, they believe that they are held down by men and that all problems on earth come from men.

no
my mental is childish
I don't know even where I can get girlfriend
I feel it's my fate

even if I had a chance probably not after all the marriages end extremely bad stories I have heard there is no point

But don’t all the men in this thread believe all problems come from women?

I don't, I just think that women are more trouble than they're worth

>we just ask the girl we like the most at school and we get marry.
God, i wish that was me.

>western women have unreasonable high standards for men
That's not true. Stop being a fat fuck, stop wearing marvel T-shirts, stop spending all your time and childish BS and get a job. Is it really that hard?

I want to marry a North Korean woman

That is so cute. Unfortunately this kind of love only exists in romantic anime. Nowadays in the West, everyone fucks their brains out until 30, wastes all their juvenile vitality on drugs and shit and after that are too old to have healthy kids and do not matured emotionally enough to maintain a relationship.

I've been like 40 minutes into watching at OPs picture. I know that's a guy but it emulates my kind of women.
Been 40 minutes debating myself if I should save the picture or not, I don't want to be a homo.

I guess there is a balance in the world

The west has material wealth but spiritual poverty.

We have material poverty but spiritual wealth

US-Jews

instagram.com/kiernanshipka/?hl=bg

Che joto

Based kiki poster

Them and Jews and Boomers

The wealth is concentrated in few hands. Middle class lifestyles dont vary that much globally

Also boomers actually means Anglosphere capitalism

27, virgin, never had a job, have a hard time connecting with other people. Never happening.

Attached: 66820523.jpg (724x983, 327K)

doubtful

So this is the power of the anime Poster

That too. It's a very recent phenomenon. The sexual revolution of the 60's exposed all the deep degeneracy of society and validated hedonism as real happiness. This only increased the spiritual decay of the west at alarming levels. People can't control themselves now. Psychological diseases and problems in everyone. The therapist became the Priest.

Thank you Bulgaria, you saved me from faggotry. I'm eternally grateful.

Attached: 1561320004637.jpg (769x600, 40K)

I hope so.
I've got no idea about how it will happen, i guess i'll just do my shit and get some female friends unitl i meet someone who wants to marry me.

Probably not.

Sure. If I can. I´m a 30+ socially retarded virgin though so Its not looking that great.

am disgusting neckbeard neet so take a guess

How old are you?

Probably not, everything is fucked beyond repair and it's not getting better