UK Schools Will Teach 6 Year Old Kids How To Masturbate Correctly

Children as young as six are being taught about touching or ‘stimulating’ their own genitals as part of classes that will become compulsory in hundreds of primary schools.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7490415/Children-young-SIX-given-compulsory-self-touching-lessons.html

Attached: iu9.jpg (610x945, 94K)

stop being racist

Attached: doge_pls_help - Copy (2).jpg (792x1194, 214K)

>daily mail

BASED
we WILL become the hedonist capital of the world

The new world order is a conspiracy, they said

Unironically all a plot to normalize pedophilia in the end so they can all Jeffrey Epstein without getting in trouble if caught.

>Daily Fail

what's wrong with the daily mail

Attached: extreme free speech.png (639x871, 472K)

It's a tabloid

And?

Bit early innit

>i dont trust the daily mail its fake news
>i prefer trustworthy sources like CNN,Vox or the huffington post

Attached: 1563820108152.jpg (480x480, 51K)

this

Attached: laughing face.jpg (250x241, 11K)

This has to be satire, right?

Attached: 1568935870689.jpg (1331x1380, 167K)

Christcucks btfo

>hurr durr dailymail is fake

Well the fucking photo isn't for starters

The Daily Mail is as pozzed and elite-owned as those other news sources. It is a propaganda outlet designed to work people up on non-issues while keeping them in the dark on the real issues. It doesn’t care about informing the public or its readers. It only wants to generate non-dangerous controversy and gain clicks/sales. It is absolutely a tabloid paper and the very worst of what journalism has to offer. If you read their site or tale any of their articles seriously, you’re exactly the kind of docile cattle the elites want under their boot.

Non-Brits seem to think the Daily Mail is remotely trustworthy, not understanding just how bad, sensationalist and sycophantic the British Press truly is.

Attached: 5D3FF0FE-5635-427E-B003-9320BEE6FA90.jpg (683x670, 50K)

Based

Ah yes prole, the wonders of liberal democracy and neoliberalism are making our society a far more progressive place! Thank goodness the evil communists and their authoritarian social conservatism were defeated! Your countries may be experiencing economic stagnation and demographic decline but at least the few children that are actually being born will be brought up and educated by a tolerant, sex-positive feminist educational system!

NOOOOOOOOO Daily Mail is a fake ne-

Attached: 1509419807868.jpg (590x569, 63K)

Oh nooooo :( who cares lmao maybe it would have been better like that. In my school circulated all sort of theories about sex. I remember thinking girls pissed with their asses kek A friend of mine told me you had to piss inside girls to make them pregnant

>implying this is a bad thing
I for one welcome decadence.

Very based
Fuck a*glos

sounds based to me

im terrified

Attached: why.jpg (599x417, 46K)

Attached: IMG_20190723_112951.jpg (615x565, 40K)

i'm sure this will make the muslims absolutely furious
i'm thinking based