Attached: Untitled.png (600x562, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalmar_Union
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Danes are pigs.
And swedes are cucks

It used to be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalmar_Union

Attached: Kalmar_Union_c._1500-de.svg.png (2000x2322, 521K)

Their common language would be English, which is kinda awkward.

good times

they basically speak nordic version of serbo-croatian

It has been tried before

but that was back in the barbaric times. what about now? nobody needs to conquer anyone. what is the point of keeping 3 independent states if you have so much in common.

why? their languages/dialects are close enough they could come up with a neutral variant which has been done in norway for example. they could reshuffle those dialects and include swedish dialects. and it would be a mix of nynorsk and danish-heavy bokmal with some swedish dialects. they would figure it out i am sure. or make 3 or 4 official written languages and their kids will have fun learning them at school.

Norwegians are obsessed with their flag

No those times were quite civilized. It's just that both Danes and Swedes will want to be the leaders so it can not work. The language part is not a problem, we could just speak Skandimål

1397–1523 isn't really barbaric times it more of late medieval times big difference

It would look liek benis ::DDDDDD

>Skandimål

What are you even talking about?

Just mix the languages together, we're already mutually inteligible so just standardize a new language from the three.

Cause it would look like benis :DDDDDD

>wanting to be joined with sweden

Probably for the same reason that France and Belgium aren't a single country or the USA and Canada aren't a single country.

and that is?

the British?

Because Sweden is Sweden and Denmark is Denmark.

>USA and Canada
But our political and economic systems are quite different. At least at the time being. Imagine Trump vs Trudeau. Enough said.
As for Belgium I agree. I have no idea why it exists. Give the respective parts to France and Holland. But then there is Brussels. Who would they join?

putting norway and sweden makes it look like a dick, finland and sweden too. so that's why they can't be together

Denmark would not exist without Dutch and British interference. Swedes were about 2 days from wiping them out. So in a way, yes. You guys wanted to preserve the power balance of Scandinavia.

where do you see a benis, autists?

>As for Belgium I agree. I have no idea why it exists.
Because of your autism

Attached: penus.png (206x182, 30K)

ah ok. the right testicle is kinda deformed.

yes

wouldn't you want the flanders back? they are your rightful clay

other euros have always wanted to keep the snowman down

As much as Brussels and Wallonia, so I don't care. They're doing a great job at managing themselves now anyway.

>They're doing a great job at managing themselves now anyway.
Here's the point OP, don't fix shit that ain't broke.

Danes would still have a retarded dialect

i agree in general but it is boring what am i supposed to do all day if you don't let me rearrange countries??

Attached: 1493151241431.jpg (1337x1289, 238K)

Spain and nordics should be a single country prove me wrong.

Attached: 1569111109084.jpg (722x666, 43K)

>their languages/dialects are close enough they could come up with a neutral variant
you clearly have never heard danish

Work

Stockholm should be the capital.
Stockholm, Scandinavia sounds much better than Copenhagen, Scandinavia.

We have a disgusting flag

>muh greater X
cancer