I hate this country. I want China to invade and kill us all. Just fucking end it now

I hate this country. I want China to invade and kill us all. Just fucking end it now.

Attached: NPR.png (369x422, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFHdRkeEnpM
youtube.com/watch?v=QxtLoItArrc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

deal with it wh*te boy

Europoors first.

>being white in 2019

>brown people bad, based epic redpilled authoritarian china please kill me so i don’t have to be around brown people

freedom of press was 100% unironically a mistake

Freedom of the press is a meme. There's no difference in output between an "authoritarian" (useless term, all states are authoritarian) regime and the so-called democratic ones. Information is tightly controlled by a small clique of men, and always will be.

t. 46th in Freedom of press

Not everyone is like Americans where they can just choose one of their 20 heritages to present as in whatever year it is.

>trusting an index created by journalists

Someone post the video/webm. You know the one.

Attached: 1563649803886.webm (976x550, 2.73M)

i dont understand why people get so mad over these dumb ass articles. its to get stupid people to say "wow this is so stupid and cringe" or "this is so true" the people who write this shit dont give two shits its just to cause an artificial controversy to make money

>p-people aren’t capable of being genuine!!!

Outrage generation
Gotta get MAD at something so you can still feel like you’re alive and not a washed up incel coomer NEET

He never claimed that just that it was so in this instance.

the past week dutch culture ministry said they would no longer use the term 'dutch golden age' because it was racist sexist not progressive and diverse blablabla..and later they literally said they were happy so many people were angry about it.

qt

lol yeah sure the US is just like North Korea.

>racism is ok

American Classical Music is awful they don't even use the Harpsichord.

>i dont understand why people get so mad over these dumb ass articles
Jow Forumscels are not people

Harpsichord isn't common in classical music after the 18th century.

Exactly.

Doesn't Sound very classical at all, then. Memes aside, everything is all right.

>t. 1/6 Germ, 1/6 Brit, 1/6 Irish, 1/6 Ukrainian, 1/6 Scottish, 1/6 French

>American Classical Music is awful

*blocks your path*
youtube.com/watch?v=eFHdRkeEnpM

The performance standard is pretty low too. I went to the Met a bunch last year and a lot of the singers just couldn't emote at all. Orchestra was fine but not nearly as good as the best European ones

You deserve all that shit, nazi boy. The true reason you started war against Japan was because asian subhumans weren't deserving of Hitler's praise.

Case in point.

kys pleb

only thing we can do is inform fellow citizens about the retardness of most medias, and then hope change will come. other than that, classical music is fucking art, wtf

European classical >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> burger "classical"

Attached: descărcare (8).jpg (235x215, 8K)

>white
>hates America
America has been always a proud land of mutts. If you don't like it, you can always go back, whi*e boy.

Gershwin is shit. That jew immigrant shit should never be celebrated.

It's worse

I always feel these identity politics will only lead to non-whites getting genocided. Not sure why American progressives are so fond of it.

Liberals are high key racist

>American """"classical music""""
wew

That's seriously what they're aiming for, trigger a violent backlash that reinstitues white supremacy in America.

lolno

You've never lived somewhere without freedom of press what the fuck would you know?

Why is America so cucked?

A remarkable portion of American classical composers were jews

those of the 20's 30's Musical era were almost all jews from Europe

greatest American classical choon of all time? Yes

Attached: 1503586041447.png (294x244, 60K)

sneed

Unironically this

lel

youtube.com/watch?v=QxtLoItArrc
post BLACK classical music

you will find that western civilisation is jewish