If you Could be reborn what race and gender would you choose?

Personally I would choose to be a beautiful Scandinavian women.There are literally on top of the world.

Attached: 3.jpg (720x720, 59K)

Checked gayreek

And you are a guy ? Kill yourself fucking homofaggot pussy queer.

Otherwise I reborn french guy, same as now. It’s good

lol,how am I gay?

I'm fine with being a racemixed country
8/8 would do it again

Jewish for qt jewish gf

Attached: joo.jpg (1080x1198, 84K)

You want to be a total whore? Ok

nice numbers
and the only reason you want to be a scandi women is so you can take BBC isnt it

Japanese Female born in Hokkaido for maximum comfy.

i wanna be reborn as myself again, thank you very much

Generally girls are fucked by guys, so if you want to be a girl, you want to fuck guys

Nah,they are seen as precious and are loved.

its only gay if I am male but If I were to born a female it wouldn't be gay.

White transgender woman in Brazil.

I would be a Chinese Jew, so I can save an additional 0.97% on my car insurance

Cant Imagine How easy life would be honestly

She is Russian, you dumb, hairy walking debt.

Chinese jew?

I.would be reborn as a white man with the highest test and ambition and intelligence.mental.fortility and spirit and will

Aka not a faggy beta

+1

why? to get beheaded in some fucked up isl*mic cunt, komşu? being gayreek is based desu. however im ok with being kara boğa, would choose it again.

She is still Nordic in phenotype you retard.Stop being an autistic subhuman.

>If you Could be reborn
Can I choose not to?

Attached: lättä aku.jpg (889x682, 51K)

Scottish-Italian girl.

Aka not a svear homo.

that only happens to ugly and dumb cunts.

> on top of the world

In what way ?

If you really want to be on top of the world I would be a rich Jewish guy or a rich guy from a country like Kuwait, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, uae so I can sit around all day and order my servants around

No

No, - 2

A guy who fantasizes about being a girl, he is automatically a queer faggot. I talk about the Greek mec , so he is gay simple as that, that is why we say this at the beginning

ok but don't go to those isl*mic cunts. we don't want you to get beheaded.

We are not talking about wealth here.

Then I'll want to reborn into anyone that's tall, handsome, and intelligent of any race.

I thought she looks norwegian, desu.

I am not fantasizing,stop being so autistic.its was just a question out of curiosity.

Norwegians are cuter

Attached: 1564410411096.jpg (1900x1425, 192K)

she looks weird not cute.

Attached: 70519542_2373214056229678_6062.jpg (400x500, 111K)

Attached: 1568697142121.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

Attached: 62213789_470926633735845_7141670495983312606_n.jpg (1066x1332, 83K)

Meh.

Japanese guy FTW

t. Japanese guy

french male again

Attached: 1548063145836.png (530x492, 13K)

Ivorian Man. nothing exudes more masculinity

Attached: 1562810604473.jpg (2056x3088, 2.23M)

Attached: 14099498_160802524359031_1631218368_n.jpg (1080x1349, 185K)

male any race as long as I'm tall and not 175cm

This

I want to be born as myself living this exact same life again with a small hindsight of the future so I dont waste my best years being an antisocial nerd.

even indian?

yes

life is hard if you are an indian.

it's better to be a 190cm indian/any race than a 175cm white guy

None. Im satisfied with my race.

Wrong

But lets say I cant re-live the same life. If you asked me some years ago I'd say a scandinavian male but now i'd just like to be reborn here again, possibly as a descendant of my bloodline.

Brazilian is not a race

A tall, muscular celto-germanic like i am now but with full green eyes instead of h*zel and born in ireland, switzerland, or scotland

Attached: 1568344874999.jpg (627x393, 36K)

I'd be fine if I could redo my life over with the knowledge I have now.

The same as I am now but a couple of inches taller

west african in Scandinavia
literally easy mode

I have better hair than her. So naturally I would be reborn as myself.

Attached: IMG_0002045_SONYP.jpg (1080x1080, 152K)

This. Or atleast a hindsight. Like a more expressed 6th sense of what's coming.

175cm is subhuman for a guy in 2019. that's a run of the mill girl height. Men are supposed to be atleast 1 head taller than girls.

I would take 190cm and indian in a second.

How can a photo be this unsettling?

I am an unsettled man.

Lmao if you actually believe that

White male, Brazil. Life it's actually pretty good here.

A swarthy or brown male preferably of predominately Caucasoid phenotype from Latin America, MENA, Southern Europe, or the Caucasus region.

Attached: 1568418978206.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

Yes

finnic BVLL, the same as now

Glorious hair but dumb look on your face

Disgusting

what is your routine

You would be subhuman even if you were 190 cm

Living life on easy mode (at least until you hit your 30's) isn't that appealing to me.

I would want to be reborn in a different time period. Late 19th early 20th century America, when it was still possible for you to move up in life.

Its not him. The photo's been posted in other threads aswell.

Attached: 31718.jpg (846x403, 54K)

You'd live a life that's already been lived. Aren't you curious to see what's ahead?

aylium, male

Attached: aylium.jpg (720x1083, 58K)

cringe and retarded

based

Anti-dandruff schampoo + conditioner

It's literally all me. I'm going to post my shaved face once I shave too.

Height doesn't matter as much as bone structure and facial attractiveness.

>buzzwords

>being narcissistic enough to repeatedly post your face in the most dubious corner of the internet

but they describe everything accurately, what more do you need to know

>Height doesn't matter as much as bone structure and facial attractiveness.

after you meet a baseline non-subhuman height requirement which is where I live 185cm +.

>they describe everything accurately
No,explain how I was retarded

I kek so hard

Attached: 1522944049419.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

people in Norway are that tall?

Japanese female (the good kind)

Attached: 4aa3977e4da5afdc92e7a26986c2f8bd.jpg (1030x728, 114K)

young norwegian males are yes, don't fall for the retarded country average height stats people like to post that include immigrants and boomers.

185-190cm is a regular guy off the street height. and there's no reason for a girl to settle for anything less.

An ashkenazi jewish woman

she is germanic, closer to the dutch areas, not nordic. you may find people looking like this in Denmark, but their lineage will not be recently nordic, so it doesn't constitute the nordic phenotype.
just visit scandinavia once in your life and you will probably never see a chick that looks like this. thus you are retarded for insulting a norwegian on the knowledge of how nordic people look

Gay Latino male

Attached: IMG_20190921_233710.jpg (1536x2048, 450K)

I am decently happy with myself, if I could choose I would choose someone that looks like me but is like 190cm tall.

Germanics can have Nordic phenotype.its you who don't understand it.Genotype doesn't always correlate to phenotype when genetic distance is that close.

Holy fuck,I would be mogged to death in Norway.

I'm as gay as you can get but I'm almost attracted to that. What does that mean?

Icelandic male

She is Russian and we have no gays here

She is so beautiful that she can even turn gay men straight.

I'm afraid of what's ahead, because what is ahead is probably beyond horrible.

If genetic engineering ever takes off, it will lead to amazing disparities between those who can afford the engineering, and those who can't.

If I am unfortunate enough to be reborn as somebody who did not have access to engineering, I will lead such a torturous life, I would surely kill myself; even if I'm am born gigachad.

I feel that as a man, it is important to accomplish goals and solve problems (I'm including social problems like finding a girl friend, being a dependable friends, etc.) in order to lead a fulfilling life. The only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because I believe I can still lead a fulfilling life in spite of my average looks and intelligence.

But in the future things will be a lot harder. I'd no longer be competing against rich chads, gigachads will be a thing of the past. I'll be competing against überchads; chads so perfect in their genetics and their upbringing, that it will make my life meaningless. Mogged doesn't even begin to describe what will happen to me. There will be no satisfaction for me. Nothing left for me to accomplish. Just a miserable existence.