It's time

Attached: 1537524517203.jpg (758x766, 671K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mV_hIBczcpo
arthermitage.org/Ferdinand-de-Braekeleer/Fury-of-the-French-in-Antwerp.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Fury
youtube.com/watch?v=JzwbOZKfrUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thats a cute doggo. good boi

what a fucking pussy. I hope that guy in the tree gets shot by gangbangers

But alas he made a quick clean kill with a spear close enough to touch it. Sounds brave to me. Fuck bears, we bull now

I doubt he ever has to come in contact with gangbangers or even anyone that listens to fucking rap ever in his badass life unless he is actively hunting them.

He should raise the cub to hunt other bears.

Bear eating a fucking can of tuna fish and gets speared in the back by a fucking nigger in a tree. I fucking hate people.

Bears are niggers. If you lived around them you would know this. They have natural predators and an abundance of food due to encroachment by humans.

This means they need to be culled occasionally and their population managed.

Executed properly a spear kill is probably just as fast as a gunshot through the lungs.

They have no* natural predators. Fucking faggot autocorrect.

You don't kill mama-bear in front of her bobo ffs

The spear went completely through the bear, in the back and out of the chest. The bear running with the spear in the wound causes massive damage and blood loss. It died 20 yards away from where it was speared.

There were no cubs, that furry thing on the tree is a decoy.
I rewatched it the bear died in 13 seconds, that is about as good as gets for any weapon hitting chest.

link to video?

Does that spear have a red dot site?

yea its one of these here.

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 4K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mV_hIBczcpo

Oh look, its another faggot who has probably never been in the woods or care about the outdoors at all, and has never been harassed by fucking bears.

As someone who has dealt with bears in person a few times, I fucking hate those things. They can be hunted to extinction for all I care.

Attached: 1536881642522.jpg (1023x815, 153K)

>all these offended city boys
fucking lol. truly pathetic.

Attached: alton brown.png (1762x1028, 2.1M)

>what a fucking pussy. I hope that guy in the tree gets shot by gangbangers

What do you think eventually happens to mature bears if they're not hunted?

That they have a nice relaxing retirement in a home somewhere?

Death is inevitably painful in nature, and this guy ends the bear's life in a reasonably quick way. Yeah it'd be better with tranqs but who has the money for that shit

What is this painting?

>This
any animal who somehow lives to "old age" dies a very slow death, normally through starvation which takes several weeks for a bear. Most animals die being eaten alive by bears and coyotes. There are loads of videos of this happening on trail cams and what not if you search jewtube. Fuck bears and fuck coyotes too.

Faggots who eat meat, own leather, and lose their fucking minds when a hunter kills an animal, are absolute pussies. Hunting is the most chad thing a guy can do.

Fury of the French in Antwerp, by Ferdinand de Braekeleer.
arthermitage.org/Ferdinand-de-Braekeleer/Fury-of-the-French-in-Antwerp.html
It seems to be a stock image for representing the french revolution, despite actually depicting an event that happened two hundred years earlier. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Fury

That guy is just holding a selfie stick, right?

Yes it's a cold-steel selfie stick

I mean... is this hunting tho? Dumping over a trash can and waiting to plunge a spear into a bears back?

Yes just as our ancestors did

Hunting over bait is the most humane way you can hunt. It allows for nice clean calculated kills where they are standing still and they get to die doing their second favorite thing in life, eating.
Stalking while more exciting to watch can lead to misplaced shots or poor angles of attacks resulting in injuring or maiming. It definitely gives the animal a more sporting chance to get away though.

>tfw bears see 6800
Here is a bear running with a selfie stick

Attached: bear_selfie.jpg (1021x569, 304K)

and what reason do we have to kill innocent bears nowadays other than bloodsport?

Americans... they backstab everyone, even animals!!

Attached: 1536792522054.png (400x440, 25K)

Some people like the taste of bear meat.
Seems like it's good with spicy condiments.

Bears are actually not bad tasting.

Arent bears endangered though?

they’re really common. Anyone that hunts or camps will run into them. Also they often venture into towns to eat residents’ garbage.

Oh so they are like kangaroos then. Cool.

More like dingos I should say

pretty sure hes a leaf

Attached: Leaf.gif (500x500, 548K)

thanks for thread OP
nice keks

g-god that is mesmerizing

Same shit. Backstabbing faggots

Attached: 1537078204032.jpg (500x375, 66K)

>innocent bears
There are no innocent bears. Sorry for the shitty pic but it was a low quality video. This video is for you bleeding hearts who watched too much winney the pooh growing up. Warning this is loud as fuck, might be grey area NSFW; youtube.com/watch?v=JzwbOZKfrUQ

Attached: innocentbear.jpg (430x464, 181K)

They don't have natural predators. If you don't keep the population down they'll destroy the ecosystem. Same thing with deers eating up entire forests if you remove their predators (this objectively happened to Yellowstone).

Kek

still holding up 6700 bears btfo

Attached: bobobtfo.jpg (2518x1024, 654K)

*drops to $6,600*