BNB Burn Imminent

Consolidating for weeks, quarter ends on the 30th, seems like it may be due for a big ole pump...

Attached: binance-snip-e1515732410635.jpg (676x356, 13K)

This is how every BNB thread goes, no one wants to talk about it. But it out performed every coin for the last year and is poised to do the same this year. Zoom out all the way you retards.

when burn sir

doesn't the burn come out of their profit and therefore we won't notice?

No, the burn tokens come from market purchases by them this quarter

I'm so fucking ready, been accumulating between 14,9k-15,1k sats. EXPLODE PLS

this is false

Binance said in a tweet that they market purchase the burn coins, they don't use BNB from fees for it

false how retard? they make bnb appear from fucking thin air?
they said themselves they pump a % of their quarterly profits into each bnb burn. they doubled their trading fees this quarter, volume has been very big aswell(both the hardcore dump in july/august and some pumping happening this month).
Anyone missing this has no excuse whatsoever, unlike shit like a cripple pump you could have seen this coming 9 months in advance.

these threads are usually a decent indicator for organic activity on this site. no reason for pajeets to show up and fud or spam bullshit.

Attached: BNB.png (2520x1360, 357K)

Is that a head and shoulders forming?

Profits have doubled but volume has been lower, plus the first month Binance gave 0% fees. We're looking at $20M+ Burn, direct purchase from the market.

where you check the historical daily total volume traded on binance? cant find the shit on coinmarketcap and cba to go through every shitcoin listed on an exchange and manually calculate it like I did for the second burn this year. Someone must have automated this already

Coin Gecko has some limited graphs for it; but I have a script that collates the info from Coin-Market-Cap for me each day, I set it up a long time ago as I like the BNB concept ^^

why did the circulating supply increase so much today?

Because there was 200M BNB initially; of which 100M was in escrow and slowly released each month. Coinmarket cap just didn't display this correctly, I think the current total is around 130M in circulation.

Damn, should have done the same a long time ago

True enough. I read in a post by cz where he said there are 3-4 different ways they go about buying back and never said they used one exclusively. The easiest way is to burn bnb they receive from fees, that bnb would normally be resold back to the market for btc or eth(and then to cash). They may not have enough fee bnb so they also market buy bnb to burn.
The amount burned has increased every quarter, this one is going to be huge.

put that on a chainlink node my nig

Every burn has been for more $$ worth of BNB and the last one was for $30MM worth of BNB. The binance API only allows you to go 1000 orders deep into the orderbook. If we look at BNBBTC 1000 orders deep and add all the volume together it comes to $1.77MM worth of BNB at 0.001738.

Attached: BNB_market_depth.jpg (815x509, 152K)

they dont purchase it from the market lol

They don't market buy exclusively but they do when they need to. Otherwise they burn profits from fees that they receive in BNB if they have enough to cover it.

>the easiest trade setup all year
>everyone ignoring it and chasing pump and dump pajeet scams
Never change biz

They'll learn eventually. Math is never kind to brainlets.

Well the good news is we need some losers to buy our bags at a premium and sell us theirs at a nice low price.
Pic related is from last friday, 1000 orders deep took us to a value of $2MM worth of BNB.

Attached: bnbdepth.jpg (833x722, 217K)

>TFW fell for chink scam meme when binance came out

Attached: IMG_1909.jpg (540x540, 49K)

Is it too late to buy in?

Yes you are a week too late, it already pumped in the lead up to the burn. Stay far away for now and buy when it dips 30-40% if you must.

I don't see any pump? It was over $11 a few weeks ago.

Does anyone have a ballpark of how much profit they made?

yeah comfy af, it is not a question of if but when then month.

somewhere between 80 and 150mil. hell 200 mil maybe even. like I said I cba to go through the historical charts, user here says he wrote a script and had it at 20 mil. Have to take in account though that withdrawal fees are not included in this purely volume based calculation so it might very well be significantly higher.

Well think about it. How much volume do you think they had in this shit market compared to the past

What’s the price of bnb looking to be after the burn?

you lazy motherfuckers go look at the chart and draw your own conclusions. not a goddamn spoonfeeding daycare here

and I know there are brainlets out there reading this wrong. that is 20 mil direct burn buyback, not 20 mil total profit

BTW I'm not sure how this token burn works. If they burn through market buy, doesn't that mean that those who have limit sells anywhere near the spread get completely rekt?

Kinda curious in seeing the order book on the day of the burn.

it dumped at the end of last quatre. whats to stop it from continuing on its current trajectory

We can only speculate since we don't have all the information to figure it out. But if they are burning more than they did last time which was $30MM worth and 1000 orders deep is only $1.77MM @ 0.001738 easily assume much higher than that. Also keep in mind they could spread out the burn between BTC and ETH, even then though that barely puts a dent in the burn.
>pic related
>yellow vertical line is the start of this quarter
>note volume increasing a lot, thus the amount of fees increasing
>straight from binance
>Every quarter, we will use 20% of our profits to buy back BNB and destroy them, until we buy 50% of all the BNB (100MM) back.
CZ says they obtain the BNB they burn by:
>buring BNB they collect from fees
>and/or market buying BNB to burn with BTC and/or ETH
This wouldn't wreck any limit sellers, they would just get filled at the price they wanted. It just creates a shit load of liquidity.
Well they made BNB only reduce fees by %25 now so it will be used less by traders so they will have less of it to burn and top that with them putting on a record volume quarter, it looks like it could be a nice pump.

Attached: btcvol.jpg (1236x542, 311K)