Are Korean girls "size queens"?

Are Korean girls "size queens"?

Attached: nancyhotselfie.jpg (1278x959, 79K)

girls are gross.

only if you're gaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

I want to take her out on a date fill her up with whine and late ravage her

what's a "size queen"?

I work with a deliciously thicc korean girl.

Prefers big pps

not even close to being as cute as TZUUUUU

Attached: 1563128508208.webm (676x720, 1.89M)

i'm gay i just don't like girls

'not'

TZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: d599c84026f99164cd80ff354b432a5a.gif (348x326, 847K)

Yes. There is a Korean neighbourhood where I live.

What the fuck are Koreans doing in Mexico (and other Latin American countries)?

Attached: Ethnic Koreans.png (4533x1917, 960K)

escape Korean war

Samsung and other manufacturing giants. Same as current Germans.

sometimes

Attached: 1532902226274.webm (1278x720, 2.8M)

i can help answer this. im korean and while i moved to the states when i was very young, i went back a few times to fuck around and i live near a large korean community. i just clock in at 6 inches and most girls ive been with, asian or not, have been pretty good with it. most korean girls are actually find with average/smaller dicks. i wont say that asian pussy is tighter or whatever but the korean girls ive been with were all fit/thin and a lot shorter than me so i think that may have played a part. i am sure there are a few that are size queens but ive been with plenty of korean girls and have not run into one yet

Are korean girls more superficial than jap girls?

uzbekistan ?

haha u gay

when it comes to bank accounts yes

This
There's the meme about young hot white girls getting with old disgusting rich guys, but you almost never see it irl
When I went to Asia I had never seen so many couples where the girl was way way more attractive than the guy. It's not just money reasons, I think it's also some cultural shit, but still, some of them had to be gold digging

The only thing that Korean girls are "queen" of is getting plastic surgery and being fake.

There used to be lots of ethnic Koreans living in the Russian far east close to Korea. A bunch of them worked as spies for the Japanese during the Russo-Japanese war and WW2, so the Soviet government decided to relocate them to avoid it happening again.

/thread