Why are American girls from fly over states so bland?

Why are American girls from fly over states so bland?

Attached: E91DF8F1-8953-4207-830A-21375D1D3632.jpg (828x623, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/best-states/slideshows/these-10-states-have-the-best-mental-health?slide=11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i hate women

It fits the scenery

most girls are bland anyways, flyover states are just shitholes
I liked the original concept of states where they were supposed to spread latitudinally to the west, it probably would've eliminated or hid the flyover problem

for some reason that picture in the OP made me extremely angry
i hate social networks so much

>Why are American girls from fly over states so bland?
>t. spends 16 hours a day on imageboards

I don't know but they're pretty easy to coerce into anal.

Where do you live?

Is there a psychological term for it?

It’s just a small town girl enjoying her pumpkin spice latte, what would you get angry over that?

No, but there should be

have sex

>It's just another empty souled bitch desperate for validation
fixed

>why are people from flyover states so bland
because when you grow up surrounded by 2000 miles of cornfields with only a few Arbys and Applebees in between you don't tend to be a well rounded and cultured individual.

H

>nooo you can't drink the wrong coffee
Teen post

Sounds like a comfy life though

Flyover states might be the saddest places anywhere in the developed world.

Rural suicide rates in the US would suggest otherwise.

Incel

nah i think a few US cities have us beat

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-200424_Firefox.jpg (719x1036, 393K)

looks new mexican
>flyover states are all rural
kys ahmed

>somebody does something completely normal
>Jow Forums users: autistic chimpout

I said saddest, not most disgusting. Regardless, with feces, san Francisco is still nicer than the entirety of flyover country.

What is the difference supposed to be? What is life to you, being stuck in the traffic 4 hours a day, paying 10 bucks to ride the subway, have to see hobos and niggers wherever you turn, have people whine about "social issues" that have never been a problem in history until some first year college fags told them they were?

A single piece of feces in san fran is still teeming with more life than some entire fly over states.

Protestantism

I get to go to the opera and theatre in the city, eat actually well-cooking food, and go to loads of museums in a city. There is no high culture outside of cities anymore, commercialization has killed it. The lone exception might be truly rural areas like Wyoming or northern Maine where the original regional culture hasn't been swamped by Walmart and Cheesecake Factories. Cities have plenty of problems but they're avoidable for the most part, and cities provide tangible benefits you can never get in suburban or rural areas.
Ten years ago I would have said flyover cities are as bad as the rural areas but I recently visited Columbus OH and it seemed alright.

Columbus is a state capital for a big state. Most midwestern cities that size are depressed shitholes

it isnt sad that rich san francisco is covered in shit? or that LA and many other west coast cities have tent cities filled with homeless which they ship to other states? or even shit like st louis, baltimore, or detroit where people are gunned down in the streets every day? no, i guess that is pretty normal and fine compared to some people living in smaller and safer communities or people wanting to live rural or whatever kek

Attached: ca-times.brightspotcdn.com(2).jpg (840x472, 69K)

usnews.com/news/best-states/slideshows/these-10-states-have-the-best-mental-health?slide=11
cope, the western midwest is not to be associated with the r*st belt eastern midwest

That may well be true

>cultured individual.
you can smell the pretentious 100 square foot broom closet flat in the middle of the city.

Well most women (actually most people in general) are "bland" I think. As the other user said they are provincial and rarely encounter people much different than themselves (c.f. a typical European who is constantly exposed to other nationalities). Also feminism had not made much headway in these areas so middle-class women are expected (or feel they are expected) to behave in typically "feminine" ways. And women in general tend to be more conformist and subservient to whatever the current trend in their social milieu is.

Plus women just like crafting, decorating, baking and domestic stuff in general, as well as all things aesthetic and "cute."

>t. braindead amerimutt who thinks going to Taco Bell is a cultural experience

Actually my wife cooks for me most of the time, because I live in an actual house, with land, and a kitchen.

You wouldn't understand.

Also imagine thinking going out to eat is a "cultural experience" and not just getting food. Sad

Great now I want a pumpkin spice latte

>fell for the food meme and got stale shit food while in LA

Attached: af2.png (680x521, 115K)

>not being able to cook for yourself
how fucking emasculating lmao

Going out to eat isn't a cultural experience, the food just tastes good. And if it's something I like, I'll give it a go at making it back home.

>with land
enjoy your shitty monocrop lawn
unless you're one of those backyard chicken dudes in which case you're alright

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

Belize isn't rare

>>not being able to cook for yourself
>how fucking emasculating lmao
Good lord you actually think having a women cook for you is emasculating?

How utterly backwards can one cuck be?

I don't mind being cooked for occasionally but I take pride in my ability to prepare and cook my own meals. It's a matter of personal independence. If your wife left you tomorrow, you'd be eating Papa Johns and doritos for the rest of your life.

>implying I can't cook just because someone cooks regularly for me.

By that logic because you go out to eat and pay someone to cook for you on the regular, you can't cook.

cringe

i hate women
i don't care if i'm an incel
i just plain hate em

All American women are bland. They're all vapid whores that only care about makeup and shitty movies.

You're a flyover country

Go to better restaurants