I need your help, buddies

I need your help, buddies.

I have almost finished the ebook and before being called a "hacker" I need your advice and recommendation of sites that I could upload the pdf to avoid being called a malware spreader.

Until now the e-book includes:
-Jelq basic tutorial and safe mode (increase your penis girth/size)
-Increase your height exercise setup translated
-Some basical life tips and book recommendations
-Basical advice

I need help because I dont know in what sites I can upload it, I'm thinking into upload in 3 sites:
-1 free
-1 that you can pay
-1 that you can contribute

Yes, I'll share and spread for free, I'll just do a satoshibox (or other site related) with an $10 value so if you wanna pay it you will have your option.

Things I'm doing besides that:
-I'm creating an instagram to post favela photos and some yada yada
-I'll try to get a camera so I can record some videos
-Surviving

Thanks for all the motivation and faith you guys deposited in me.

Yours
Favelanon

Attached: young dogo.jpg (586x1026, 78K)

Many posts today, up

Old photo.

Attached: bizfavela.jpg (713x1021, 232K)

Bump

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-09-14 at 23.42.19.jpg (780x1040, 102K)

instagram will be dope user. try to bribe or talk/interview to some drug dealers or killers

Many fortunes to you good buddies.

you already got gifted $700 from an user here you little jew, will you ever stop this subtle beg or what

>trying to increase penis size and height
how about trying to accept yourself and work with what you've got. It's not like an inch is gonna mean the world in either of those

>being this salty

puta que pariu a ser verdade já deve chegar para viveres para ai uns 5 anos à vontade. dedica-te mas é à tua missão neste mundo: oferecer mais webms para as gore threads. podes ser tu a morrer ou a matar, tanto faz.

Attached: zzms_brazil5.png (1303x892, 274K)

>bitch that came to be true should arrive to live there for about 5 years at will. dedicate yourself but it is your mission in this world: to offer more webs for the gore threads. You can be the one to die or to kill, whatever.

explain this user

This is pathetic. Can you please stop shitting up biz with these terrible threads (and bumps when no one answers)? Sage.

>"Holy fuck honestly those [$700] should be enough for you to live some 5 years over there in that shithole. Dedicate yourself more to your mission in this world: providing more webms for gore threads. You can be the one killing or the one dying, doesn't matter.

he's a portuguese shitposter, by the way. extremely upset that the colony is more relevant than his little patch of not-spain, by the way

>a minha cara quando

Attached: 1537350967483.jpg (201x250, 11K)

Good luck Favelaanon. We love you. You are the ideals that Jow Forums represents. Go get em, tiger!

Voltei.
I'm back,was eating.

BUMP

Thanks, hope you guys had a good week.

Was eating, will start doing calistenics today.

LOL, I'm just reporting the status of the ebook I promised because the original book is just in spanish/portuguese.

Bro, I have a big and large pipi, knowledge is knowledge, I'll just show it and people do what they want with that.

5 anos? Você é retardado?

Como que alguém vive com 700 dólares por 5 anos em São Paulo capital (fora que perdi 20% na exchange).

How can someone pay rent, survive and all other things for 5 years?

This is the liar guy that waste 5k reais/month and tell people to survive with 100 reais.

Just hide.
Thanks bro, we will make it.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-09-14 at 23.42.17.jpg (780x1040, 69K)

Que lixo, volte para sua favela, favelado.

>hurr durr you are macaco but I'm not let me pretend I'm european
>I'm a brazilian nazi you fucking macaco preto
>hurr durr top fuleco

>top fuleco
foda-se lol

kys

Foda-se foderex, seu cu arrombarex.
>wut?