I lost 35% in a few fucking hours wtf.. this is absurd

I lost 35% in a few fucking hours wtf.. this is absurd

Attached: 1536085454092.jpg (2048x2048, 371K)

post your buy order wtf, I refuse to believe someone was dumb enough to fomo into this pump and dump..

Didn’t you learn anything from the dec/jan spike last year?

> why it doesn't do anything

Attached: 10497521.jpg (584x405, 38K)

>CRIPPLED

Attached: 1525140014702.jpg (455x1024, 55K)

fomo trap clasic of ripple this shitcoinn is old

I wish I was a trader. That was such an easy short

>Buying during a pump.

Attached: 1ewdzs.jpg (399x385, 37K)

Jow Forums

>xrp 0.25$(10 days ago)
haha cripple 0.10$ EOY
>xrp 0.35$
d-dead cat bounce
>xrp 0.50$
centralized premined scamcoin
>xrp 0.71$
click buy

Attached: 1504166989893.jpg (1914x745, 248K)

in its whole history ripple has only managed a 50x against bitcoin, pretty good but not even up there with better platforms

The biz way.
Dont worry though OP, its breaking 1USD by end of month

i mean technically somebody had to buy high to match a sale, so it's possible that he's your man

exactly. these stupid neckbeards have zero idea whats really going on. stupid fuckers. i'm not helping them learn either. i'm just waiting a few years down the road and i'm going to be on here daily rubbing it in there stupid, virgin, basement dwelling faces.

the fuck are you talking about? I came here after months to find out, why is XRP pumping so viciously. It hasn't been doing that since the first crash. Have we finally reached the flippening?

I got crushed twice trying to play it on margin. Lost about 6% of my bank today while some anons grew 1,000% but that's the game. Cheers to the winners, I'm going to bed.

kek i felt bad for selling too early, like way too early, around 6000 sats. but atleast i made 20% profit. still i was like how retarded do you have to be to be buying right now

>tfw sold at $0.74
Just bought back in a week ago. Good stuff lads.

Well if you look at the order book, a LOT of people became bagholders

love it, couldve bought in at 25c a few days ago, decides to fomo in after the pump LMAO what the fuck is wrong with people on here

Never touched (((xrp))) and never will. It's a literal shitcoin.

Excellent arguement. You have changed my mind.

>works for JP Morgan
> tell me why JP Morgan doesn't give a shit about this shit coin?

Fundamentally these people want money. If they can make money by creating and investing in ripple then that's what they'll do.

it is not an investment though. it's an extremely speculative asset. it's primary function is to serve as a place holder in nostro accounts.

trust me, i work for JP Morgan, they are working ont their own blockchain and so is swift...nothing in the works for ripple.

for the biggest bank in the US that's not even looking to use this thing should tell you something about this as a "long term investment"

99% of people trading and buying this coin can't even tell the difference between Xcurrent and Xrapid..

nor do they even see the obvious "painting the tape" in the price action of this shitcoin

All part of ripples marketing plan...when they say it's going to be 5xx$, expect a pump. Now watch them lay low. Next announcement..they are practically announcing pumps.

>muh decentralized anonymouse internet gold coins made by user hackers on steroids.
>let me buy some of these centralized, not very anonymouse, big bank owned internet securities.

Attached: bitcoin broken hodler.jpg (1846x2048, 711K)

>all part of ripple lab's plans

> pumping and dumping on unsuspecting desperate investors in a completely unregulated space on non domestic exchanges

nothing personal, criplets. just cashing out another 0.01% of my XRP stack.

Attached: jed.png (450x600, 291K)

7 USD eoy

more like 7 USD for one hour. then back down to 30 cents

Attached: 743.jpg (600x450, 52K)

Hey if you sell at the right time you've made money.

Well, Ripple VP just stated PNC will not be using XRP or Xrapid. So yeah be prepared to lose more if your still holding

Made 200 bucks yesterday doing literally nothing, how can you fail this bad.

make sure you buy lots and lots

I told you not to buy ripple

holy shit this

as absurd as the rise fren. Play with fire...

Someone post that Pepe snorting XRP please

I guess you hate money?