What is everyone going to be doing with their golden bull gains?

What is everyone going to be doing with their golden bull gains?

Attached: _73629441_73629436.jpg (368x399, 19K)

invest more and hope to get even more to invest to get more gains

You know you can't cash out right?

Never plan to.

why not?

green wojak meme is outdated it must be remplaced

Finally, buy my fucking Huracan and drive it to my high school while blasting 6ix9ine and giving the middle finger to the teacher that said I would end up homeless.

Attached: 130327e0459e_hd_2017-lamborghini-huracan-performante.jpg (1920x1199, 802K)

Bullrun's over, boys.

Bullrun is just getting started. $1T by January. Screencap this.

newfag detected

he's lying, as long as there are willing buyers on fiat gateways and you let your bank know ahead of time that you're expecting huge deposits it'll be ok

this

dubs and I tattoo the thread ID on my fucking forehead.

>let your bank know ahead of time that you're expecting huge deposits
what? why would i need to do that?

I'm going to start investing in businesses and real estate projects in my shitpoor country, and hope I can do my part to slowly lift my people out of poverty and into a better standard of lviing. One day, when I'm old and grey, I want my grandkids to have inherited a comfortable life in a prosperous and peaceful country they can call home.
I can dream...

You can't cash out. DYOR

Attached: 1527420729183.png (1410x1145, 764K)

If that's how you spend your money your teacher will end up being right eventually.

Because they're going to freeze your bank account the moment the money hits, and you won't be able to spend any of it as they ivnestigate you for money laundering. Even if you tell them ahead of time, chances are they will do this. You need to consult legal counsel if you are planning on making a sizeable (6 figs) withdrawal to any single bank account.

Target is around $4m-$5m for me, that leaves a little more than $2.5m post-tax. First, pay any debts off including student loans, that'll leave me with $2.4m. After that, purchase land and build the house of my dreams for $750k, no expenses spared. Then, purchase the car(s) I want for $150k total. After that, invest $1m in a total stock market index fund and the remaining $500k back into crypto.

Nah, I would probably just lease for 1-2 months and just say that I bought it. Im no dumb to drop $250k on a new Huracan just to brag with it.

i have cashed out multiple times that's why i ask

this is bullshit

You said buy in your original post, that's why I figured you're irresponsible af with money. Leasing it to prove a point is fine, I guess.

the words of a person that has never moved 6 figures.

nothing happens. they dont give a fuck. just dont expect to walk in there and walk out with 6 figures of cash. most i could pull out at a time was like 15k per branch, as thats all they could physically give me.

the cypto thing is so fucking over its not funny. this huge jump is just some fags pumping it up to get excitement, hoping bored and sad holders see it and join in, only for it to get dumped just as fast and hard as it jumped.

you will see.

This is only true if you're a sketchball to begin with. I move big sums on the reg with no issues.

Attached: 1525351480790.gif (242x343, 2M)

If your country is brown it will always be a shithole.
>pic related

Attached: liberia.jpg (1358x1087, 419K)

>crypto is over
It never even began. Last years pump was based entirely off of speculation, now we finally have institutions moving in and real world adoption happening.

YOU CAN TALK HOT ON THE INTERNET BOY
THATS THAT GOOFY SHIT WE AINT INTO THAT BOY

Attached: Ebro-Explains-Why-Tekashi-6ix9ine-Wasnt-Invited-to-2018-Summer-Jam.png (758x424, 545K)

Lmao, try harder

>now we finally have institutions moving in and real world adoption happening.

lol sure

no one still uses bitcoin even after all the hype earlier this year. 999/1000 people couldnt even name another cuck coin, let alone be willing to convert their usd to it for zero fucking reason.

Oh I miss this. With bear market there was no money to cash out but now we can bring it back.

Not sure if you noticed but I said instutions, and real adoption. People don't need to be able to name coins. Crypto can work together with fiat, until it entirely replaces it, all the while normies don't even have a fucking clue what happened.

never happening.

It's already happening, if you're too blind to see it I'm sorry.

Attached: 9DCD0361-5C6B-434B-B83F-4D668A36ACC0.jpg (1150x1084, 402K)

lol how many normies know what swift is? I guess that'll never take off, either.

Attached: 1503320253101.jpg (479x479, 43K)

> why would anyone use a touch screen phone? Stupid gimmick, I’ll stick to my Nokia

Buy the dip of course

>Go to Europe to fuck whores.
>Come back, buy 10 acres and put two houses on it.
>Fortify it and stockpile it for SHTF/racewar
>Do whatever the fuck I want

10 acres

Attached: FA10A186-489A-41D8-B922-E5513417AE79.png (377x345, 30K)

At a minimum.

20-50 would be better.

This but with a Porsche Boxster s/BMW Z4 in college

false, have withdrawn multiple thousands over the past few months. You’re a fucking idiot that deserves to dr caught if you pull all of it out at once lol

recoop losses and pay last years taxes and interest. sigh.

This meme always made me nervous. Now I just cashed out a larger sum, and the money arrived yesterday. Feels really good.

a tangible useful item?

Putting it back into shitcoins and getting rekt of course

Sergey wojak's will soon take over

>Go to thailand
>Fuck as many prostitutes as I humanly can
>get super gonorrhea
>Die

or alternatively;

>Go to south america
>Fuck as many prostitutes as I can while doing coke
>Get super gonorrhea
>die