I'm so lonely, Jow Forums

i'm so lonely, Jow Forums

Attached: images.jpg (206x245, 9K)

And?

And?

Just get out of your house

adapt, my boy

So am I,I don't have friends and never had a girlfriend.I will also die alone miserably.I am a genetic failure.

it feels bad, i want a partner

no i have anxiety and i dont have anywhere to go

how?

same

cope*

>doesn’t want to even try to go out
Then accept your fate, fren

it will be alright

Attached: frens.jpg (1387x702, 80K)

How old are you?

>giving false hope

you should go outside and step on a landmine.
implying if you go outside your going to magically make things better

surely you have a friend, family member, or co-worker to talk with in real life as a way to distract yourself from acquiring love. could probably try to use a hobby to stop that existential dread also

Attached: image.jpg (640x294, 36K)

Won't get better if you post on a Taiwanese carburettor mending board.

go where? i get panic attacks when i go out

i hope so

i dont know how to talk to ppl

i know but this is the only place i have to vent

Attached: 1569063065855.png (746x512, 105K)

I know that feel

Attached: 1543789146648.jpg (2532x1784, 371K)

now im outside,cold and lonely.

Attached: 1454118584602.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Go outside, join a book club or other place with many girls.

Read meditations by marcus aurelius and The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg,it might help you.

did it work for you?

im a bit of an introvert but conversation can be simple to start up. introduce yourself, then begin the small-talk of any topic. sports, your job, activities, politics (don't fucking choose this as a first-time option), or even local happenings. in my opinion your best bet as a beginner to socialization is to get to know your next-door neighbors, as they are the ones you live close to you. I know I'm not good with understanding others but I hope this'll give you a few things to think about and get started

Better to be lonely than to be abused

i tried all of theses things and i'm right back here it doesn't work. some people are just meant to be alone

I got advice to read them but haven't read them yet just got them yesterday.

my convos with ppl go something like this:
hey, what's up
nothing much, you?
same

were you abused?

i dont wanna be alone

Try to interact with some people
Did I offend you ?
Talk to people now

join anime con and have friends there

Attached: 382d711e.jpg (1200x827, 211K)

usually this just exacerbates loneliness because now you're alone but surrounded by people who aren't

>Try to interact with some people
just interact with people, bro

i dont like anime

Not entirely true. I don't have a gf, but girls still show interest in me. The thing is, I want to get looksmatched, but that's never gonna happen so I'm planning on asking out one of these girls with a meh face and try to get her fit.

Unless you're a complete recluse, there are girls out there interested in you. You should just bite the bullet and ask one of them out.

stop giving people fault hope.

that's a good start I guess for conversation, maybe ask them what they do for a living after asking how they are right now. and to be honest, you could always hook up with someone from a foreign land and talk to them, Jow Forums's a good place for this, since a lot of people here use it 4 epic bf or gf. back on topic, not everyone was born sociable, and maybe you want someone special instead of 50 people.

It's hard to explain, but social interactions are terrifying for me for some reason.
I feel the need to engage and have friends and etc, but I just can't do it. It's really fucking scary for me

I'm a NEET, so if I ask them what they do, they're gonna ask me the same thing. What the fuck am I supposed to answer? That I don't do anything but use the computer like a fucking loser?

There's a club if you'd like to go
You could meet somebody who really loves you
So you go and you stand on your own
And you leave on your own
And you go home and you cry and you want to die

yeah you're really cornered, sorry I couldn't help. however you could probably think of some special skill you've been obsessed with for a long time, and use that to your advantage to get a job, or go to a trade school and become a hardworking blue collar, which are real useful in society

:(

i used to be lonely and hate myself, now i have a gf. lots of steps in between those but life can turn around user.

how old are you?

28. got my first real gf 3 and a half years ago and am still together and in love.

Nice. I'm 28 myself. I had a gf back in uni, but never since. How did you meet, if you don't mind sharing?

I can't do tinder or any of those hook up apps. Meeting women gets harder every year for me, the only place I interact with women is at work, but as you would expect, they're all taken. I go to the gym, and hang out with my bros at my place, their place, etc. Back when I was in uni, it felt so easy chatting up women.

i was working as a server and the barista at the restaurant introduced us. definitely way easier in uni though i miss it sometimes but im sure your friends or coworkers know girls in your style you just have to get closer with them and maybe change routine if you need to