24 years old

>24 years old
>been wagecucking full time for 2 years now as a software dev
>eye sight has gone to utter shit
>gained about 30 pounds
>hearing is much worse than I remember, I have to raise the volume on the TV and I have a hard time hearing my friends and family when we go out to eat at restaurants
>constantly tired, always feel like I’m about to fall asleep during the day

Wagecucking ages you so fucking fast brahs

Attached: 1FA040A9-9570-4191-BE04-46A51F230450.png (298x260, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B00433KUTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sounds like you have a shitty diet. sort yourself out mate. eat better.

Attached: fatNPC.png (633x758, 17K)

>chronic emf exposure

You need to detox user

law school gave my glasses
law pracitce gave alcoholism
all I wanted to be was a gardener

>falling for the software dev meme

why not just your nerd money to get massages everyday along with a personal trainer and a life coach?

Clean your room, user

How is he any more exposed to wifi than you are, you fucking soccer mom. Yes, give some money to the (((spa))) to give you a metabolic astral intercelestial detox that'll make you live until you're 300.

dude jesus fucking christ, you are me

>23 yrs old
>be dev for 3 yrs now
>eyesithtgoneshitsadsadas
>gained about 20kg (44lbs)
>constantly tired
>didn't see a humanoid for like 3 weeks (except a lady from local conv store but shes obvsly npc)

Pros:
accummulate wealth and help family (4 siblings here)

wat do?

Buy this shit if your eyes all dry all the time. I'm a 30 year old dev and I hate myself for not starting with these earlier. amazon.com/dp/B00433KUTQ and rest you

>worked 60 hours a week for just over a year now
>only get paid for the first 50 anyway lol
>pains in fingers and elbows
>only get 30 minutes "break" a day, which I split into a 20 minute lunch eating as quickly as possible and one 10 minute walk
>legs are still all fucked up
>lifts are almost half what they use to be when I was in Uni
>cardio is dogshit
>boss whinges if I bring food to work that I need to warm up or prepare so live off fruit and sandwiches

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. watched afflicted on netflix
you realize those people were out of their mind right?

What are reasonable alternatives for wagecucking? Do we have good online work options yet? If I didn't have to live in this expensive shithole I'd be far better off financially.

lmao and yet all of the office cucks say the tradesems bodies that go to shit

Don't kid yourself, they both do just in different ways.

Neither is healthy with minimum breaks for 8 hours+

Same boat.
I was happier poor, but going back to that life is dangerous.

Attached: 1671094abb5fc7703470fa508113111a.jpg (236x282, 13K)

Work out and clean up your diet you faggot. Same goes for every other whiner in this thread. Everybody bitches about the "npcs" but nobody does anything to escape the situation they're in. Guess what? YOU'RE THE NPC.

it's your own fault
i'm 23yo, comp science grad, and i've spent my whole fucking life on my pc but have great eyesight and a fit body

use software like f.lux to dim your screens and turn your brightness down, eat mildly healthy and exercise self-restraint, go to the gym a couple times a week

p.s. there's a fuck ton of money to be made in crypto if you know a little bit of c++ and javascript
i'm a fucking C student who scraped by most of my comp sci modules, yet i've made over $80k since february as a self-employed crypto dev

fuck being a wagecuck man

Attached: 1530295261546.jpg (540x540, 17K)

I am a game developer but turning web dev.

Planning on working from my home. Just quit that office shit and work from somewhere else and healthier shifts/less time.

what is emf? I've been sitting 16h per day in front of PC for almost 10 years now and I... don't feel so well

bing dat shit
electromagneticfrequency
all electronics gib them
you need to walk on sand and other natural surfaces and take 24 hr breaks in between computer usage.
i spent hours on Jow Forums and my eye sight is shit now.

Nice. I’m about to do a Computer Science course user. Tell me the shit I need to learn in a year to lead a good life. How did you get into self employment?

you have candida. Fix it

>paying for your siblings due to boomer parent neglect
Not going to make it and ur a literal cuck

how exactly has your eyesight failed? im a neet who has spent the last 5 years in front of a computer and my eyesight is fine

my mummy feeds me lots of carrots tho

You need to make a corporation otherwise jews will be taking about 35-40k of the 80k you made due to self-employment taxes. You need to incorporate and distribute the 80k to yourself as a dividend. Seriously.

Pls give more details on this crypto dev thing user

learn skills that are actually going to be useful for what you want to do - stating the obvious i know

stuff that i've found incredibly useful
>learn how to set up a linux vps so you can host
websites and applications (vultr is good and easy)
>learn basic html, css, js
>learn nodejs - shitload of libraries and a comfy language for casual programmers
>get comfortable with css and UI libraries so you can make your sites/apps look professional
>if you're a complete beginner learn an object oriented language like Java or something first - it helped me understand programming when i was a newbie
>cyber security/system security modules were extremely useful, math modules not so much

all i do in my project is some very light blockchain work coupled with a very well presented and intuitive user interfaces that scream 'professional', add some basic marketing to the mix and people are keen to buy my coin

i just learned a little bit about blockchain, learned how to fork a coin, then using my nodejs and web dev skills built some nice looking web apps, made a professional logo, etc

i would go into more detail but i would open myself up to doxing since the coin is still active and has decent volume

oh yeah and if you do fork a coin, reserve a shitload as a devfund - you are going to want to be paid well for your efforts

coins also have a startup cost unfortunately - cost me 1 BTC for my first exchange listing, my coin wasn't an ICO so that came out of pocket - spend money to make money etc

Attached: 1518430780693.jpg (540x516, 193K)

Being a crypto dev is the equivalent of being a fentanyl manufacturer.

Crypto is a bag of hot air that is meant to fleece people. A bunch of pizza faced WoW players are not the 'Future of Money', and their open source ideals play right into the globalist corporations which will simply copy them with the full legal jurisdiction of the law.

Use your powers for good. What is the point of these sheckles anyways?