Make Mexico FUCK again

Make Mexico FUCK again

Attached: 3029rj2093.png (4340x2800, 702K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rTYfNfFdDUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2016
>mapchart.net

>mexico city under replacement
that shithole is always under replacement

no. i plan on being the last of my line

The heck with the East Coast

They need an infusion of Venezuelan qts

Throughout my social service I hooked dozens of women into contraception in order to diminish the population of our brownest. It saddens me to see my work was not enough.

That's a good thing. Do the world a favor and stop breeding. All you're doing is inflicting immense suffering on your progeny who will have to live knowing he can never measure up to a white chad. Only white chads should have the right to breed. All other males should be castrated at birth.

We are working on it

fixed

Attached: Actual 2016 Numbers.png (4340x2800, 681K)

Red/Yellow = CHADS
Purple = Incels

What are the Red areas like?
Are they rural illiterate retards?

Giant jungles

Mostly populated with ppl with a high grade of amerindian blood

Yes, it's poor and full of ugly Injuns

Why did OP lie? And why did you take the time to make another one to expose him?

I am OP you fool.
I got blue and green mixed up because I'm silly.

This shithole is overpopulated.
There needs to be a 2 child policy

Poor amerindians

Um, so that would just keep the country overpopulated?

Mexico is going to be Native again?
I'm thinking based

Are you that Britcel obsessed with Mexican Andy?

Based

Kys

Only if you assume that every pair makes a couple and every couple has max allowed kids.

>in 20 years 100% of Mexicans will look like this

Attached: 490th3094t9034.jpg (1080x1080, 65K)

Im from the yellow region and an illegal immigrant who has 20 kids AMA

Attached: 778887.jpg (1588x2239, 2.04M)

You are the larping schizo Tenochca, kys

The brownest are having more children tho

Negritos like you will be bred out

Why. Latin America is overpopulated.

I want children :)
But I'm gay :(

Surrogate

2.0 is still below replacement due to deaths, infertility, disabilities, and involuntary celibacy :)

2.1 is generally considered replacement level

Varg was right.
The phenotypes will reemerge

No, africa china and india are

When did varg say that?

Too expensive, I better take care of my nephews and nieces

No, we are too

Latams will be outbred by asians and africans

Attached: Worlds-Population-In-2100-By-Region-1.gif (684x784, 612K)

Yeah, I'm sure billions of them are gonna start crossing the Atlantic and Pacific to move here any time now

They will in the future, when their numbers get higher

umm we already look like that, sweaty

have pets instead

Honestly hooking women and adolescents into contraception was the only thing I enjoyed of my social service.

Should Indios be secretly sterilized?

Pets are stupid and can't become doctors or engineers like children

Yes and negros too

Your sons would probably be rapists

They are already, just search it.

No

What's the thing you like about being gay? Males are disgusting, if you like it in the ass just get yourself a woman willing to do it, I remember that equatorian family of a transexual female and male both having babies, all they wanted was a person that fell into what they liked

True
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rTYfNfFdDUw

Mexinigger

Attached: Zambo.png (699x673, 124K)

I don't know, no one can choose their sexuality, it just happens. Sexual attraction is a very animal and animal feature of us. I mean, who do we like asses, boobs, pussies, dicks, feet, lips, etc if they're just a bunch of bones, muscle, cartilage and fat?

Why faggots so off-putting

Boons show how many milk they have for our kids, big ass means she can give birth without complications, eyes are because we can read others people lies through them, and that's it, liking another male may be because you like though rougher stuff.

Not a thing of "should", more a thing of "when". You can easily do so by adding hormones in the Liconsa milk. A more direct approach would be contraceptive squads: Raiders on horseback armed with rifles loaded with intramuscular contraceptives.
I'd gladly pay more taxes to see that happen.

If I was a homo I'd only date hairy meatbears. Makes zero sense to like twinks and affeminate faggots if you're supposed to like "men".

You are a homo, though.

In Honduras, on the 40s the cuyamel company used a pesticide that sterilized all the men working at the plantation, and that was in the 40s, can't even imagine the type of science kikes use now to sterilize the entirity of the white race without being noticeable.

t. another homo
>can't even imagine the type of science kikes use now to sterilize the entirity of the white race without being noticeable
No need to do so. They have already brainwashed them with protestantism, feminism and pro-refugee orgs. Europeans are giving up on themselves willingly, and they deserve it.