/brit/

supper edition

Attached: chips are ready.jpg (750x1334, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/user/ur1287548
youtube.com/watch?v=09ZSKE38lTU
youtu.be/hTmqu91isj8?t=47
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Inner City Life by Goldie is arguably the single greatest British choon of the 20th century.

just finished having a panic attack haha
fucking hell that was horrible. got triggered by tight chest/finding hard to breathe and then escalated into having proper bad derealisation which made me freak the fuck out.
it's an awful feeling. it's easily one of the most scary psychological symptoms. feels like reality is broken and youre trapped inside your mind.
it's such a relief when it ends and youre back to normal though. i'd kill myself if i was stuck in that state forever.
thanks for reading my blog.

Fuck niggers

fuck off you mong
literally just stop panicking, just calm down
not hard

Can't stop farting

Anxiety is treatable

Dad drinks half a bottle of port a day, had done so for years, and doesn't seem to have any health problems or other issues because of it. He's 65.

They're fucking raw

Hnnng

Attached: E33B7EE3-3C2A-4A4D-94FA-8492A9F7EF54.jpg (750x861, 442K)

>panic attack

Attached: robert-webb-0.jpg (2500x1667, 290K)

>the absolute state of women
I'm officially gay now

Are you the guy who was falling in love with his flatmate?

Attached: F033BE4A-0F55-4851-A01B-E4968778B979.jpg (750x456, 354K)

*blogs on*

cba going to the doctors

how the fuck did you know that?

Does rape often lead to long term relationships?

Attached: rape.png (1377x2459, 1.31M)

fell asleep while driving once but managed to wake up just in time to not end up in a hedge

Attached: 1569108483782.webm (460x516, 856K)

This but the English

Based and portpilled

your mum on the right

This man is a fucking legend
imdb.com/user/ur1287548

Attached: 33CC1358-ADDD-40CA-A390-E7C22AC15264.jpg (750x478, 452K)

i used to think they were bullshit until i had one
they're proper proper fucked lad, trust me

>so, user, putting aside your qualifications and experience, what do you think you can offer that makes you stand out from the crowd?

Well, I'm reasonably intelligent adult who can turn up to work on time and be pary of a team without stabbing someone. Other than that, I'm fairly decent at cooking and masturbating heavily, would that help in an IT job?

Seriously, what the fuck am I supposed to say in response to that?

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God. I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little anxiety post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” smirking man, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums making fun of people with mental illness. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic shitposter NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “>anxiety.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

This is the right opinion

Based

imagine the smell

I know I get them was just pulling your leg
last one was triggered by weed, have not touched the stuff since

Attached: D5860017-5D7D-4D95-B3F0-194D553E364D.jpg (750x488, 309K)

This is why I'm gay

There is no way average people look like this, what a mess

based belgian bloke

why are brits so fucking weird

probably smells like saltwater

Minorities deserve rights... and lefts *clenches left fist*

Forgot to cancel my ps plus subscription and was billed 65 dollars and there's no way to get a refund
I dont even own a ps4 anymore

Attached: original_bce1efd73ab2a4fea9477c829aae60ad.jpg (527x349, 31K)

ugh, why am i so memorable and recognizable and famous?
i just want to be a normal poster like the rest of you, but no. im too interesting and i can't make a simple post without immediately being recognized by my fans.
fuck da fame i dont want it

would like to thank the user who recommended Filthy, Rich, and Catflap to me

formatting, similar pithy sentences, same run of problems

Why don’t you post some attractive women instead

don't recognize a single one of those people

fuck me acid reflux has literally got me in agony right now
ate some grim chinese food last night and literally been vomiting bile all night and can hardly move due to heartburn
toil commences in 50 minutes so may have to consider the nuclear option (calling in sick)

Better than most Americans

Attached: F2AC4345-0D80-49AD-81F2-4261315A0882.jpg (750x920, 280K)

Tell me lies tell me sweet little lies

heard skinny dipping was extremely popular in 1930s germany

self-awareness too

try sodium bicarbonate

give em a call

might be able to help you with this
there's a neuro-linguistic programming exercise that helps with limiting irrational fears and phobias
0. get comfy and close your eyes
1. visualise yourself in an empty cinema, front row, centre
2. the movie playing is of you, when you were worst affected by this fear and anxiety
3. make the video on the screen slowly shrink, warp, and play backwards, and the colours and sound fade
4. do this until it has shrunk down to just a silent dot on the screen, which disappears
5. the lights come up in the cinema and you get up and walk out

repeat this exercise and combine it with anchoring to some word or hand gesture by introducing that word or gesture repeatedly while you feel the exercise take effect
hope this helps mate i've had similar issues myself and it's rough

There's someone for everyone out there.

got some (gaviscon) but I'm at the stage where it doesn't even do anything anymore
don't know what's going on inside me but suspect I may have ulcers or a completely fucked esophagus at this point due to the acidity

ive always worried people would recognize me on here by the way i talk
i post here way too much i think i should take a break

skinny dipping is actually quite fun. I've done it in a river

do you not have tums in oz
or maylox
literally a ten second fix

reckon he's got a point

Attached: indian man.png (660x720, 441K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 5.45.27 PM.png (974x1020, 1.47M)

And say what?
I was a retard who forgot to cancel the auto renewal and please give me money back

Attached: 1484091294610.png (219x219, 48K)

doesn't work

youtube.com/watch?v=09ZSKE38lTU

Actually howling

rorke: (trolling) islam is right about women

leftypol: BZZT DOES NOT COMPUTE ERROR ERROR ERROR TERMINATE PROCESS INFORM THE AUTHORITIES DO NOT ENGAGE

need my air supply cut off by thick meaty legs

Attached: legs.jpg (720x1087, 79K)

[ominous low frequency music playing]

absolutely finished at the thought of leftypol when they hear what rorke just said

You get what you fuckin deserve!

Attached: 1569024128538.jpg (750x1386, 264K)

No. Say it was your underage brother who signed up to it without your consent. If that doesn't work ring up the bank and get a chargeback

redpill me on panic attacks, how do they actually get triggered? have you got any known things that cause them or is it just out of the blue? sounds terrifying

*barfs*
I'm even gayer than before

Attached: canada2.jpg (1535x2048, 342K)

want to thigh fuck them

Can feel an impending shart attack coming on

dont you have consumer rights in the states?

homosexual mong

I assume questions like this are supposed to get you to talk about your soft skills or personality traits (e.g. being a quick learner, being able to work well in a team, being organised, etc.) Although usually these sorts of questions are asked by HR interviewers since they're supposed to ask generic questions that they find on the internet as a sort of vetting process. Feel free to lie during these sorts of questions since it ultimately doesn't matter too much and they're mainly just looking for any sort of half-decent response. The only things you shouldn't lie about is your technical knowledge and qualifications since that may come back to bite you.

Attached: 1554771489020.jpg (624x592, 100K)

You can only cancel orders from the playstation store within 14 days of the purchase
I bought ps plus this time last year
I cant get the money back and I'm seething

corrr

here we are then... the lads....

emmett has most likely wanked to the thought of shagging his sister. grim.

just tell them you don't even have one and just forgot to cancel, it's only been a day etc.
have done this a few times with subscriptions I've forgot to cancel and customer service is understanding

we get it you're gay faggot

a renewal is still a purchase

need emmett locked up in a home
he's dangerous to himself and society

burn the coal, pay the toll

Attached: 1548910030227.png (361x831, 435K)

Attached: 1542418233905.png (750x1247, 91K)

correct

Heh yeah nah

Charity for the dirty race traitor.

UWAGA KOT W MASZYNIE

Attached: UWAGA.jpg (540x960, 48K)

youtu.be/hTmqu91isj8?t=47

Ah farr fock's seck. Me noggin's groggin'!

Shag a nigger? Beg to differ.

why are you so racist when you get upset about people being racist towards gyppos? bit hypocritical

Saw him today as a matter of fact.

that's so sad. good dad gave birth to an ungrateful weirdo. luckily her daughter makes him proud

the downward spiral of a madman
he was just a normal lad in 2012 by all accounts

Attached: 1545387227025.png (914x660, 117K)

based em making non-whites seethe

Crazy how everyone in Britain (including members of her own government) thought Thatcher was one of the most evil and repugnant human beings in British history, and that she was borderline insane. But everyone still respected her because she was just really good at her job.

Attached: Margaret-Thatcher-1980.jpg (1056x1600, 1.2M)